Thread: Marilyn Manson

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post

Just wanted to put this up here for all you Manson fans
    ಠ_ಠ

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Honestly, once again as a long time and die hard MM fan, I wish the fan community could unite to show her support. I'll always enjoy his music, but if he did commit such horrible crimes, his fame, success and money shouldn't allow him to escape justice. And I do believe it would be an important wake up call for him to get his fucking shit together.

If one day she comes out and names him, she'll have my unconditional support.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Its like Seth Rogen. He does all this virtue signaling but his bff in the whole wide world James Franco gets accused by 9999999 different women of sexual assault, then Rogen is quiet as a mouse. Doesn't say anything to defend the women. Doesn't disavow Franco. Just stays out of it and turns a blind eye. I think Manson hardcore fans do the same thing. They don't wanna believe someone they are a huge fan of would do such fucked up shit so they close their eyes and pretend it didn't happen. I mean if something fucked up came out about Trent, I would probably be in denial as well

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Its like Seth Rogen. He does all this virtue signaling but his bff in the whole wide world James Franco gets accused by 9999999 different women of sexual assault, then Rogen is quiet as a mouse. Doesn't say anything to defend the women. Doesn't disavow Franco. Just stays out of it and turns a blind eye. I think Manson hardcore fans do the same thing. They don't wanna believe someone they are a huge fan of would do such fucked up shit so they close their eyes and pretend it didn't happen. I mean if something fucked up came out about Trent, I would probably be in denial as well
    couldn't the same be said for TR during the '94-95 tour? didnt he do some pretty fucked up shit with Manson?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    Honestly, once again as a long time and die hard MM fan, I wish the fan community could unite to show her support. I'll always enjoy his music, but if he did commit such horrible crimes, his fame, success and money shouldn't allow him to escape justice. And I do believe it would be an important wake up call for him to get his fucking shit together.

If one day she comes out and names him, she'll have my unconditional support.
    Our president is a child rapist, america doesn't give a fuck about sexual assault victims if you have even an ounce of charisma.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Kind of hard to back her when she's yet to outright accuse him? Things add up. And hopefully one day she can truly tell her story and get the peace she deserves.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I definitely support her.

I'm just not ready to denounce Manson until we know for certain it is him.

Whatever happened to Twiggy anyway? Is he still in hiding?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'll support her if she wants it. She has to accuse though. She hinted at him. When she's ready to do it, I'll support in whatever moral way I can. Because, she hasn't, I don't want to be that guy, while having good intentions, who forces someone to do something they don't want to do or aren't ready for it yet.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    Whatever happened to Twiggy anyway? Is he still in hiding?
    I imagine his public music career is over.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    I imagine his public music career is over.
    yeah, he's been MIA on instagram for some time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Manson/Perou book is dope! Fantastic quality, great photos, haven’t dived into all the text yet but this thing is awesome! Totally worth it, but don’t order from Amazon, your shit will arrive damaged. Assholes.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Was debating whether to get it or not

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Was debating whether to get it or not
    You should. If you were in a vacuum for the last 13 years you'd think he was still a force of nature just by looking through the book. Incredible quality in every way.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Damn. Heard about​ this being released, but never took the time to look into it. Some of those photographs are fuckin' amazing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got a copy of this book and it's gorgeous. The photos are fantastic. There's a great mix of shots you're familiar with and a lot of unreleased/candid photos. I really love flipping through the book and seeing all the stunning photos.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Every time I see this thread bumped, I hope it's a new single or album announcement.
    99% of the time, this thread being bumped is rubbish.

Guess i'm contributing to the problem by posting in here now.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i was a sophomore in high school when it aired on mtv, which means i was the same age as the characters, so it was perfect timing.

i still have every word of the food pyramid song memorized, and regularly get it stuck in my head (especially when justifying how many carbs i'm eating in a day).

i own the DVD set! i bought it on amazon like 10 years ago when it was only $25, so i definitely got lucky. the unskippable menu intros are so irritating, but it's worth it.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/clone-h...val-mtv-series

Just gonna leave this here

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Every time I see this thread bumped, I hope it's a new single or album announcement.
    99% of the time, this thread being bumped is rubbish.

Guess i'm contributing to the problem by posting in here now.
    I'm still in the camp that thinks "Is this the bump where we find out Manson has died of an OD?"

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    ol Marilyn back in the news today. Reports about his 24 coke binge with Depp being brought up in Johnnys trial lmfao

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etal-star.html

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    The Daily Mail isn't exactly the most reputable news source. They report on anything and everything, true and untrue, putting a sensationalist tabloid spin on the story, of course.

The image of Depp and Manson taking Depp's daughter to school is cute, though.

Its been reported everywhere about their lil 24 hour bender.....Heard brought it up in the trial

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    In what way is “Marilyn Manson does cocaine” a noteworthy or surprising revelation exactly?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner View Post
    In what way is “Marilyn Manson does cocaine” a noteworthy or surprising revelation exactly?
    It’s noteworthy because it’s being brought up in the high court. Johnny Depp is suing one of the UK tabloids regarding the allegations of abusing Amber Heard, his ex.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Interesting how Johnny became Mansons bff to do coke with and get drunk with and chase after 20 year old girls with.....I get the feeling Manson replaced Trent with Johnny

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    ol Marilyn back in the news today. Reports about his 24 coke binge with Depp being brought up in Johnnys trial lmfao

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etal-star.html
    Interesting that Doug Stanhope is missing from this. It was very clear from podcasts around the time Digging Up Mother came out that all 3 of them were coking it up and spilling the hot goss.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Marilyn Manson DID DRUGS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I thought he did not like them!!!??????????????????1!?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    I thought he did not like them!!!??????????????????1!?
    He don't, but the drugs like him tho.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    new Least We Forget bootleg is beginning to make the rounds.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Somethings coming

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It would be SO refreshing if he put out an album that didn't have a photo of him on the cover. Especially one that is quite obviously trying to hide his double chin. Hopefully it's more in line with TPE than HUD, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 07-16-2020 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling error

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Great, new album 2022 confirmed. You all know it's getting delayed again and again as every album in the last decade.