Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Before the Flood (2016)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FineFinchTails View Post
    Vinyl sold out on nin.com. Do you think they will restock it? And can anyone confirm the bandcamp download is 16/44?
    I doubt it, that one hung out on the store for a pretty long time and I don’t think the film or soundtrack gained as much acclaim
    as the others that were repressed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    I doubt it, that one hung out on the store for a pretty long time and I don’t think the film or soundtrack gained as much acclaim
    as the others that were repressed.
    Still sold out on nin.com

Can anyone help me "find" the 24/48 download that was offered with the purchase of the vinyl?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FineFinchTails View Post
    Vinyl sold out on nin.com. Do you think they will restock it? And can anyone confirm the bandcamp download is 16/44?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCSBRXR...3HRX85T8KNGJBS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i don’t think this soundtrack is particularly well regarded but its something special to me - it always fills me with a great deal of fuzziness and warmness. makes me recall listening to it while looking at fields through car’s window.
    also i remember the day when i suddenly started really missing nin and wanted something to get released and then boom, the announcement of this soundtrack. and then a minute to breathe came out… so perfect.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulgaren View Post
    i don’t think this soundtrack is particularly well regarded but its something special to me - it always fills me with a great deal of fuzziness and warmness. makes me recall listening to it while looking at fields through car’s window.
    also i remember the day when i suddenly started really missing nin and wanted something to get released and then boom, the announcement of this soundtrack. and then a minute to breathe came out… so perfect.
    Hot take, but I think this is at least their second-best soundtrack (first being The Social Network). Highly underrated and checks a lot of the old NIN boxes, particularly if you're a fan of the Fragile/Still era. I come back to this one more often than any of the others.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    The collabs make it pretty unique