Thread: Juno (2016)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howdidislipinto View Post
    It's a 99¢ DRM free download. If you want to steal it, steal it, but your excuse sounds dumb. iTunes Match/Apple Music and any of its supposed library glitches (which MAYBE happened to one person?) are separate services and have nothing to do with supporting an artist by buying their song.
    I don't want to steal it...I have thousands of dollars of Reznor's various stuff. I buy directly from their store whenever possible and I've bought countless shirts, posters and various other things at the many live shows I've attended.

iTunes and Apple products are not for everyone. Exclusives are and will forever be dumb.

I have also not yet listened to or downloaded this track, but would gladly throw them $1 if they put it in their store.

I fail to see how and where I made an excuse. I'm certainly entitled to my opinion of iTunes and not wanting to install bloated, slow, potentially (sorry to confuse you by leaving that word out, apparently it offended you or turned you into a troll) local music library altering software that has dubious terms of service.

So... Try again...
    Last edited by kargath; 06-30-2016 at 11:06 PM.