Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2068

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Been seeing people draw comparisons between this deleted scene and the bathroom scene in The Shining, I agree with them.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    So toNITE! Or, technically tomorrow morning. It's usually on torrent sites by 2 am ish.

I'm ready for it

I'm honestly more EXCITED for Fear. With the main show, I'm kind of terrified that they won't stick the landing.

I guess this will be the year of speculating on how in the holy hell they're gonna wrap.this thing up.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I’m totally out of the loop - it’s really coming back tomorrow? With the Super Bowl and all??

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I’m totally out of the loop - it’s really coming back tomorrow? With the Super Bowl and all??
    It streams on AMC Plus a week early.

The official date is 2-20, so, AMC Plus will have it on the 13th.

Aka tomorrow!

Furthermore, it will immediately be ripped and posted to torrent sites. So I'm thinking 2AM.

The only problem is that I've been waking up at like 5am and going to bed at 8pm.

so I won't get it RIGHT when it comes out, but I'll get it first thing in the morning.

"im starvin'- soaring,/I gotta eat early/and I'll be back in the mornin'!" - Lil Wayne

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Great episode!

- Glad Alden died

- Maggie in that red top makes me want her even more than usual

- Fuck Daryl for letting the blonde idiot live

- Really not looking forward to this upcoming Commonwealth bullcrap

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Great episode!

- Glad Alden died

- Maggie in that red top makes me want her even more than usual

- Fuck Daryl for letting the blonde idiot live

- Really not looking forward to this upcoming Commonwealth bullcrap
    I'm a little confused by what happened at the end, they did a time jump but then what.... are we supposed to be seeing everything leading up to that point?

Is it going to be a back and forth kind of thing between two points in time?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I'm a little confused by what happened at the end, they did a time jump but then what.... are we supposed to be seeing everything leading up to that point?

Is it going to be a back and forth kind of thing between two points in time?
    It showed Eugene explaining The Commonwealth to the main gang. Then after the idiot in the suit says “Or, I have an even more interesting choice…” or something like that, I’m pretty sure the episode ends. Then it shows footage from the next episode where Daryl has joined the Commonwealth (is wearing one of those Starship Trooper suits) and tells Maggie basically stfu and come and join the Commonwealth, you have no choice.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Then it shows footage from the next episode where Daryl has joined the Commonwealth (is wearing one of those Starship Trooper suits) and tells Maggie basically stfu and come and join the Commonwealth, you have no choice.
    This was the scene that ended the episode, it said 6 months later and Daryl rides up to Maggie with the CW folks but then you see the scenes for next week's episode afterwards. It looks like it reverts back to before these events from the 6 months later bit because they're exploring the CW town for the first time, I'm just wondering if we're working our way up to how this future comes to pass or if we will be see two different timelines going on in the show. The before showing them integrating into the CW and the after where it shows Daryl in a full kit and opposing Maggie.

Any thoughts @elevenism ??
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 02-17-2022 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    This was the scene that ended the episode, it said 6 months later and Daryl rides up to Maggie with the CW folks but then you see the scenes for next week's episode afterwards. It looks like it reverts back to before these events from the 6 months later bit because they're exploring the CW town for the first time, I'm just wondering if we're working our way up to how this future comes to pass or if we will be see two different timelines going on in the show. The before showing them integrating into the CW and the after where it shows Daryl in a full kit and opposing Maggie.

I'm not looking at your post; I'm out of town and haven't seen the damn thing yet!
    I DID download it before we left, but our Plex server is down: the computer may have updated, or perhaps Director Cole or Agent DB Cooper accidentally unplugged it.

ALL of our computer stuff leads to one cord, and the cats knock it loose fairly regularly.

We're headed home tomorrow.

I'll have all kinds of thoughts as soon as I see it: probably more than you guys want to hear!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Ohh, right. I was half drunk watching it tbh so I forgot how that ending part went.

Yeah, they might do the stupid back and forthing crap.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/amp/n...eason-filming/

Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Reunite as The Walking Dead Films Final Episodes

What's fishy about a reunion between buddies Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus? The Walking Dead stars have been spotted together in Atlanta, Georgia, as filming continues on the last episodes of the AMC zombie drama's final season. (See the reunion below.) The photo, shared by Instagram user @kingsuh1018 on February 19, shows Reedus and a white-bearded Lincoln posing outside the Nagomiya sushi restaurant in Midtown Atlanta, about an hour's drive from The Walking Dead's longtime home in Senoia. The show has filmed in and around Atlanta across its eleven seasons, including the 2010 pilot, where Rick Grimes (Lincoln) travels into the post-apocalyptic city overrun by zombies.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Just made it home @Erneuert @ickyvicky @thelastdisciple so i'll likely catch the two new episodes tonite!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I can’t stop laughing at Mercer’s sherbet ass plates.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    This show - I’m honestly just in it to see it through at this point. I just started the new episode and found myself asking “oh - THAT chick is still in this?” When I saw a familiar character who’s name I still don’t know.

The acting is bad - the only reasons I’m watching are because JDM and Reedus carry the show - boy their backs must be tired.

And the joke of it is that even once the original series of TWD ends, all of the viewers will be left with as many questions as they originally had - the biggest one being - HOW does it end? Of course we will all wait to watch the THREE Lincoln movies just to see the end of his arc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    This show - I’m honestly just in it to see it through at this point. I just started the new episode and found myself asking “oh - THAT chick is still in this?” When I saw a familiar character who’s name I still don’t know.

The acting is bad - the only reasons I’m watching are because JDM and Reedus carry the show - boy their backs must be tired.

And the joke of it is that even once the original series of TWD ends, all of the viewers will be left with as many questions as they originally had - the biggest one being - HOW does it end? Of course we will all wait to watch the THREE Lincoln movies just to see the end of his arc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At this point who knows if they’re still going to go that route with the three films? A few posts above it says Lincoln has been spotted in Atlanta and it looks like he’s going to be in the final few episodes or whatever.

Once this ends, THEN we get the Daryl/Carol spinoff show (confirmed), a new series called “Tales of TWD” or something to that effect, and new seasons of Fear TWD. Morgan is still alive over there too.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    At this point who knows if they’re still going to go that route with the three films? A few posts above it says Lincoln has been spotted in Atlanta and it looks like he’s going to be in the final few episodes or whatever.

Once this ends, THEN we get the Daryl/Carol spinoff show (confirmed), a new series called “Tales of TWD” or something to that effect, and new seasons of Fear TWD. Morgan is still alive over there too.
    It sure does look like Andy's going to make a return, doesn't it? He's been spotted in Atlanta a LOT. AND, the official Brazilian TWD account retweeted pics of Andy in Atlanta.
    I just wonder if it will be a comic style flash-forward final episode thing. That's actually what I expect, as they're currently filming 23 and about to start 24.
    I don't think Rick coming through and saving the day in the final two episodes is very likely.

@ItsChrisRoss , I still love this show, madly. I liked 9 and 10 (covid episodes aside), and 11A a HELL of a lot more than 7 and 8.
    But, fuck. You don't like it? Damn! I guess we need to make some phone calls and let them know, so they can shut the thing down!

Anyway @Erneuert I DO expect at least TWO Rick movies, even if they're AMC movies. I see this thing getting much bigger and far more sci-fi in said movie(s,) and perhaps it will work, and perhaps it won't.The movies will likely be 1 (where Rick's been) and 2 (war with the CRM.) I don't think the fast Walker post credit scene was for nothing.
    If they make one, they're DAMN sure making two, in fact, because the one will make plenty of money, good or bad. The only one that's up in the air is the third one, imho.
    I DO hope they change the Rick.thing into limited series instead of movies, but we'll see.
    Edit: ALSO, Daryl HAS to see Rick again, and so do Michonne and Judith. That MAY be in a flash forward in the finale, but I fully expect a thrilling reunion in the second or third film.

What I THINK might be a trick is the Carol/Daryl spin-off, but who knows? If it it DOES happen, it could be more of a continuation than a spin-off, and anyone still alive after season 11 could show up.

I think the arc will be completed, to a certain degree, in the show. I'm just hoping they stick the landing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about that. What I DON'T want is a big ass bunch of cliffhangers. There can be a couple, sure. But they've also got to.end the thing in a self contained, satisfying way, and that's gonna be tricky as all hell.
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-22-2022 at 06:31 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Can you remind me where Michonne went exactly? I remember her being near the water and on a boat? And then finding something that Rick engraved and then she came across some new community of people? My memory is foggy about where she went.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Can you remind me where Michonne went exactly? I remember her being near the water and on a boat? And then finding something that Rick engraved and then she came across some new community of people? My memory is foggy about where she went.
    She went to go make more money for less work in the MCU...wait...I meant to.say-

Yeah, she went to look for Rick and found Virgil and them, and he locked her up and fed her dangerous hallucinogens?
    Then she got loose and found those clues on the boat.

But I do remember the LAST time we saw her: she was headed north to find Rick, because the last location on the ship's manifest was New Jersey Shipyard. I don't think we know how far north she'd made it by that time.

Then she met two people, I think, trying to get back to their group.
    The craziest thing to me about all that is when she looked over the edge of that cliff and saw that their group was this massive group of people marching in some sort of military formation.

We've had a few big cryptic plot threads eventually go nowhere- the ppp card comes to mind- but I hope that military looking group she saw means something eventually.

Edit: the reason a lot of her final episode is likely hazy in your mind is that a big fuckton of it was made up of datura hallucinations.
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-22-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    What ppp card?

And why did Virgil do that to her with the hallucinogens again? I forget that as well, lol.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I finally saw the first new epsidoe. I liked how Maggie had no shame shooting everyone off except not the blonde. The walkers in the basement underwater was cool to watch.
    It was funny looking at everyone's faces while the dude from the Commonwealth was talking, like "Who the fuck does this guy think he is?" haha

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I finally saw the first new epsidoe. I liked how Maggie had no shame shooting everyone off except not the blonde. The walkers in the basement underwater was cool to watch.
    It was funny looking at everyone's faces while the dude from the Commonwealth was talking, like "Who the fuck does this guy think he is?" haha
    They cast perfect actors for that guy and the Commonwealth woman’s son. You really want to punch both of them in the face whenever you see them. “Looking for: people with punchable faces”.

ps - tell me if you giggle every time you see Mercer’s plates covering his ass in the next episode. lol

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    What ppp card?

And why did Virgil do that to her with the hallucinogens again? I forget that as well, lol.
    Someone (edit: Tara looking for heath) found a card that said PPP on it during season 6 or 7 or 8, and there was rampant fan speculation as to what it meant.

Virgil fed Michonne those hallucinogens so that we could have a big, surreal episode for her exit...you know, like Rick?

Honestly though, he said it would make her feel.better or some shit? Like, he wanted her to see what he saw or something, to have some beautiful vision.
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-26-2022 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Someone found a card that said PPP on it during season 6 or 7 or 8, and there was rampant fan speculation as to what it meant.

Virgil fed Michonne those hallucinogens so that we could have a big, surreal episode for her exit...you know, like Rick?

Honestly though, he said it would make her feel.better or some shit? Like, he wanted her to see what he saw or something, to have some beautiful vision.
    Let’s try come up with our own meanings.

Please Punch Princess

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Things finally calmed down enough for me to.watch 9 and 10, and GOOD GOD..

9 was one of the most exciting and visually stunning episodes in a long ass time. That was just jaw dropping scene after jaw dropping scene.
    Only thing is, I hope it wasn't a sort of sendoff to the hardcore zombie horror aspect of the main show, though this could very well be the case.
    Also, I LOVED Gabriel's conversation, and killing of, the priest.
    And I loved Maggie going Clint Eastwood on a bunch of motherfuckers.

And then, 10: fuck me! They're setting up a class struggle political drama arc in TWD, and it's WORKING! I mean, so far so good!

There are SO many little things I caught- too many to list right now. But I'll bring up one: Carol was standing in front of a WW2 plaque when she was talking to.Hornsby at one point.

SO. I've been worried that Maggie was going to wind up with a lot.of comic Rick's story. And I didn't think I'd like that. I didn't think she was hardcore.enough. Episode 9 changed my mind.
    But that '6 months later' bit. This means that, in 6 months, she still hasn't even BEEN to.the Commonwealth?. Unless there are a LOT more time jumps, she can't lead a rebellion against the corrupt system if she isn't there.

That being said, @Erneuert , you fear back and forth shit. I don't think that's what that meant. I think it was just meant to.drum up excitement.

Also, though, I thought I had a pretty good idea of how everything was gonna go down. Now I have NO idea.
    But I trust Angela Kang at this point.

As for the Rick news...surely, SURELY, Rick doesn't fucking show up and do his comic arc in the final 3 episodes. This has GOT to be a post ending ending, that sets up the next thing, whether that's still gonna be movies, or (PLEASE GOD) a limited series.
    We want the reunions. And I want a war between a reformed Commonwealth run by what's left of our group, and the CRM.

But i.don't want those reunions NOW. I mean, FUCK. "Oh hey, sorry I was gone for 8 years, tell you bout it later, anyway ima save the day now.' Fuck THAT.

Even a post credit scene of Rick waking up in the CRM would work. OR, episode 24 tells the story of where he's been pretty quickly, and he makes radio contact with our group. Something like THAT would be sick.

ONE MORE THING.

I've got a theory. Those first eight episodes? THaT was originally meant to be season 11. And it was meant to be 16 episodes. It got.chopped down to 8: THAT'S why it felt rushed and very much " how in the fuck is this part of the FINAL SEASON? "

I think we're in the ACTUAL final season now.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    @bobbie solo you still checking in on occasion? We're at the Commonwealth!

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Sorry/not sorry for triple post, since there are, what, maybe four or five of us?

I'm about to go, ahem, "buy" the new episode.

Edit: weird. I can't find it yet. It's well past midnight in cali...
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-27-2022 at 04:53 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Sorry/not sorry for triple post, since there are, what, maybe four or five of us?

I'm about to go, ahem, "buy" the new episode.

Edit: weird. I can't find it yet. It's well past midnight in cali...
    Just watched it.

Poor Eugene. But then again, the woman he was talking to on the radio is hotter anyway, so fuck faux Stephanie!