Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Glenn has never killed a single living person in the history of the show. Something to keep in mind.
    I totally forgot about that!!! Kudos to you .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    finally got a chance to watch the last 2 episodes, I thought my computer was messing up when Somewhat Damaged came on, had to check that itunes wasnt on or something. It felt a little out of place or overpowering at first but it perfectly describes the state half the characters are in. I am getting a bit annoyed with Sasha though, there has been way too much screen time of her being angry and needlessly wasting bullets in walkers.
    Also I love the fact that Glen didn't kill Nicholas. Someone in the group has to make up for Rick going insane again, And Michonne smacking some sense back into him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Looks great. Also jacked that it's only a few months away...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So... everyone keeps saying Rick has gone to the dark side. He doesn't seem that different from the guy who killed Shane to me though. What am I missing here?

Also, the premiere was pretty great, no?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I respect your hair game

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    That premiere was awesome, definitely felt the risks of what they were trying to pull off........ shit was happening left and right..and the way the episode ended WTF, someone HAS to be behind that, talk about screwing everything up. Curious to see how they deal with this.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 10-12-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Wasn't very into the premiere. I get what they were doing and everything. Didn't feel like a premiere. Not a bad episode. But not what a premiere should be.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Father Gabe telling everyone it's dinner time.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rick pretty much is the same, with the exception of him not taking a step back and looking at certain situations. It's all about survival for him, and that is what confuses me as well with how everyone is acting towards him. Instead of "Ask Questions Later", he is just ask no questions at all and that is how all of them should be after all the shit they have been through... like come on.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Well, Eugene suddenly got hilarious and awesome this episode. I'd pay to see an entire episode of just him and the panic-attack-fake-doctor stuck in a room while he drives her nuts with his autism.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    That episode last night was wayyyyy better than the premier IMO.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It was definitely way better than the premiere. It was a great episode. Last episode was just a set up episode that lacked the punch of being a season premiere. This should've been it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yes Carol is badass again!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    Yes Carol is badass again!
    She never ceased to be.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Man, for as riveting as this season has been so far, I can't be the only one watching right now.

WALKING DEAD IS ON! MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH LAST NIGHT! 90-MINUTE SPECIAL ON MORGAN NEXT WEEK!

Maybe that last part is why nobody's watching...

another snooze fest. this show isnt bad when you fast forward most of it and condense it into 15 min

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Another awesome episode. Gripping stuff, absolutely loving it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    another snooze fest. this show isnt bad when you fast forward most of it and condense it into 15 min
    Agreed, almost decided to give up on the show after the premier, stuck with it and found the second episode to actually be pretty great. This week was definitely another snoozer though.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Man, for as riveting as this season has been so far, I can't be the only one watching right now.

WALKING DEAD IS ON! MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH LAST NIGHT! 90-MINUTE SPECIAL ON MORGAN NEXT WEEK!

Maybe that last part is why nobody's watching...
    Not sure how to do the spoiler tag, but there is no way that that character is dead. Even as implausible as their survival is, all signs point towards them living...which frustrates me about this show.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I read about how it may be possible because if the other fell on top ... However like what was also stated that would be just cruel of the writers to do so. I missed the last episode with the bad guys but so far this season has been pretty solid for the three episodes aired so far.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    This TV show loves misdirects. Their trailers are especially packed with them. The producers are totally getting off on screwing with people's heads after that episode. Spoiler: He'll be alive, but will probably die in the season finale.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Spoiler: So what? He lives long enough for Negan to bash his skull in?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    Spoiler: So what? He lives long enough for Negan to bash his skull in?
    My money's on it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    shitty move on the part of the series to think they could fuck with a character of that importance imo.

in an otherwise solid season so far, that scene had the horrible 'chair yanked out from under you' feeling that this show leans on at it's worst times.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    It was all a dream. They were out of bullets, and Nicolas was acting all weird way before that when they were running... Boom.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    When the microwave is taking too long

Last edited by Ryan; 11-12-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Best news for this show in a while! So refreshing and bad-ass!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall
    They'll have some big shoes to fill because he won't be able to curse on the show the way he does in the book

I hear you on that, but I think the leniency they have had on television these days will be enough for him to portray this character to accuracy.
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 11-12-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Wow. This is going to be so fucking badass with him in the role. I can't wait to see where he takes it. They'll have some big shoes to fill because he won't be able to curse on the show the way he does in the book, but this is still amazing news regardless. So stoked for the end of the season now.
    I'll never get how they can show so much gore yet cursing is a problem.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I'm impressed with how terribly the show has handled Glen's "death". dude clearly isn't dead based on what they're giving us at this point, OR if he is dead then they're just assholes that don't know how to write/create a mystery properly. Plus, does any adult with experience with better written television (Mad Men, Breaking Bad, shit...even Lost) even give a shit if he's dead? Only reason I want him to be alive is... SPOILERSSSSSSSS

so Negan can beat his face in

END SPOILERS

Am I the only person who is over the moral quandaries they try to toss at us every week, and would JUST prefer plot being forwarded at a better pace? Maybe it's b/c I'm a comic book reader so these questions that get proposed have been very clearly answered already in the comics...and Rick & co. are clearly right to take zero chances whenever needed. Anyone who doesn't act like Carol when threats emerge is wrong, period.

Also, most of the ridiculous, poorly written forced deaths and moreso, just the issues they have in general with the walkers, can be solved with proper body armor and arming everyone with long spears. THIS SHOW ;LD;LMSD;LMSDL;DC;MLSDL;M