Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Too soon......ugh

With Bob being so "happy in love" I new his number was up.
    Twitter was full of shishkabob and bob bq last night. But yeah all the kissing meant he was trouble.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    First two episodes have been solid so far. The show was starting to lose me last season, but seems to be bringing it this time.

They should've fed Bob some of his leg, and then showed him what it was after he ate up.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Why was Bob so sad? For a bit I thought he got bit by that walker in the water.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    That's probably what happened, and why he decided to leave the group.

Spoiler: Aaand that would also make sense in the context of the show narrative, and how it intertwines with the comic's evolution

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    That's probably what happened, and why he decided to leave the group.

Spoiler: Aaand that would also make sense in the context of the show narrative, and how it intertwines with the comic's evolution
    Yep, I'm so hoping for Bob to Spoiler: deliver the "TAINTED MEAT!" line.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    But they are all infected already. Then virus doesn't kick in until after the person is dead.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    But they are all infected already. Then virus doesn't kick in until after the person is dead.
    It's not about the infection that turns you until your dead. It's about the infection that kills you. That one character went through it in Season 1 and they were able to cut the infection from spreading by cutting off Hershel's leg. It might be too early for it to be transferred like that and they probably aren't even sure if it would at all, but would you risk it?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipfinator View Post
    It's not about the infection that turns you until your dead. It's about the infection that kills you. That one character went through it in Season 1 and they were able to cut the infection from spreading by cutting off Hershel's leg. It might be too early for it to be transferred like that and they probably aren't even sure if it would at all, but would you risk it?

Second episode was good too. Pleasant surprises continue.

Fear the Hunters! I can't wait to see how they handle the showdown.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://www.examiner.com/article/glen...plans-for-2015

Glenn Danzig talks 2014 Housecore Horror Fest, and new music plans for 2015

[...]

He’s also a big fan of "The Walking Dead" and has written a song to be used on a future episode and soundtrack. He even hinted he may appear on wrap-up show “The Talking Dead.”

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Yep, I'm so hoping for Bob to Spoiler: deliver the "TAINTED MEAT!" line.

Well, you were right.

Though, I don't understand this. There wasn't much shocking going on this episode... I didn't think, anyway, compared to the usual.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/26/...rutal-violent/

‘The Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln ‘Worried’ About Episode 3’s Brutality

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Well this show is finally as good as I've been wanting it to be and I'm so scared it's going to nose dive any minute because it's not been this great and faithful to the source material while still adding extra content that builds off of the comics since, well, ever.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Well this show is finally as good as I've been wanting it to be and I'm so scared it's going to nose dive any minute because it's not been this great and faithful to the source material while still adding extra content that builds off of the comics since, well, ever.
    +1000000

my sentiments exactly. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, unlike Abraham.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Though, I don't understand this. There wasn't much shocking going on this episode... I didn't think, anyway, compared to the usual.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/26/...rutal-violent/

‘The Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln ‘Worried’ About Episode 3’s Brutality
    That scene was pretty brutal man... Especially with it coming from the "good guys"..

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Another good episode... Not as up to par as the previous but still pretty gruesome. One thing I don't understand (Correct me if I missed something) is no one seems to care about what happened to Beth? In the coming attractions for the next episode it seems Daryl is explaining briefly what happened to her. Is that from a past episode? I just feel they would be a bit more worried about what happened to one of their own.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Another good episode... Not as up to par as the previous but still pretty gruesome. One thing I don't understand (Correct me if I missed something) is no one seems to care about what happened to Beth? In the coming attractions for the next episode it seems Daryl is explaining briefly what happened to her. Is that from a past episode? I just feel they would be a bit more worried about what happened to one of their own.
    Well, you have to remember that aside from Daryl, none of the group has seen Beth since the prison. They lost a lot of people at, or after the prison so Beth would kind of just be another lost friend in an ever growing list. It's much the same as how no one really talks about the two girls other than Carol and Tyrese. It does seem a little strange that Maggie isn't more concerned though.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themethatyouknow View Post
    Well, you have to remember that aside from Daryl, none of the group has seen Beth since the prison. They lost a lot of people at, or after the prison so Beth would kind of just be another lost friend in an ever growing list. It's much the same as how no one really talks about the two girls other than Carol and Tyrese. It does seem a little strange that Maggie isn't more concerned though.
    For me, yea Beth is another lost friend, but she played more of a pivotal part in the show than many others. But with Maggie... and the fact that Daryl was with her for as long as the others were with each other, Beth getting taken away in a specific car and not being talked about more just strikes me odd.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    They're secretly glad she isn't there so no more of her singing.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    So glad she didn't sing, even though she brought it up.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Man, who is this dipshit on Talking Dead that is tying his political views into the show? I'm cringing so fucking hard.
    Slash was a shitty guest, but this guy is worse.

- "Dawn is a lot like Sarah Palin"
    - "the whole 'you are with us or the enemy' is such a Republican thing and that's really gross"
    - Chris Hardwick tells him to STFU with politics
    - "the part where everyone is required to contributed, because not everyone voluntarily will, is kind of a good thing!"
    - lady next to him points out how that is *literally* indentured slavery
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 11-03-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I knew that the first few episodes were too good to be true and that the momentum would stop sooner or later.

What the hell was that?

I guess Darrel rescues Beth and Carol and bring them back to the church along with Everybody hates Chris?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I loved the episode. Not because of Beth but because of the return to ATL. Grady hospital and the High museum are big parts of my fair city. Tho they are miles apart. Not sure how you could get a big painting like that from the high to grady with no damage as they are miles apart. Maybe he used one of the cars they have.

The skyline shot they used had the marriott marquis in it. That's where they have dragon con and just a few weeks ago, a walking dead themed convention.

I'll never be able to go to grady again without thinking of the elevator shaft body dump.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I'm not sure why people dislike that episode. it was great! The only thing I disliked is that Noah instantly spills all his plans to Beth without knowing anything about her.

As for what happens next, i think it's clear that Noah is the one hiding with Daryl at the very end of last week's episode. I'm wondering if Carol is going in there intentionally to tear shit up.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    .......WAT?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Well crikey.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I just love that they chose to drag this out into multiple episodes, meaning we can expect to get back into the groove of the main plot only to then have a whole other episode that breaks up the flow. Oh, and after a whole half season of the group being split up, we got 3 episodes of the group reunited only to have it get split up again.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I just love that they chose to drag this out into multiple episodes, meaning we can expect to get back into the groove of the main plot only to then have a whole other episode that breaks up the flow. Oh, and after a whole half season of the group being split up, we got 3 episodes of the group reunited only to have it get split up again.
    I don't know, this season has been ON POINT so far and I think it's made up for that last abortion of a season 10 fold IMO

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    last abortion of a season 10 fold IMO
    Your way with words sends a tingle to my heart.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Your way with words sends a tingle to my heart.
    U want sum fukk?