Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Rocket Man

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Rocket Man

Just got back from Rocket Man--really fucking good. I'm a very casual Elton John fan (know some of the big hits), but found his life story to be fascinating. One thing I didn't realize was how horrible his parents were, or just how big he was into drugs.

Even if your just a casual fan or not a fan at all, Rocket Man is highly recommended.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I saw this a while back an loved it! It gives a certain weight and perspective I've never had before on many of EJ's songs.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Oh, well, fuck me. Time to find out if the version I added to Plex is a leak, or a fucking cam. :/
    I thought it had been released on DVD or streaming.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I barely know any of Elton John's music, but still thought it was a fantastic film.

Anyone else think Taron Egerton would make a perfect Kurt Cobain, given the right hairstyle?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I liked this one way better than Bohemian Rhapsody and I think Egerton deserves all the praise he can get. The soundtrack is fantastic and the costumes were spot on. Liked the fantasy elements a lot although I was a little thrown of by the musical approach at first glance.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I went to see it mostly because of Richard Madden but it was a pretty good film.