Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Yoav

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Yoav

The one man band I like to call him, myself.

Anywho, my recent post after listening to his debut album after a long time since last made me remember how much I love this guy. He's such a talented musician it's unreal.

Any fans here on ETS? What's your favorite album? Etc etc etc. like all the other threads around here you know the drill what comes when you discuss.

Not a fan? maybe you are if you hear or watch:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yoav rules! I haven't listened to him in a while, but I think he's recording his next album right now - he's definitely recording something, I can say that much. I need to revisit his 2nd album. I liked it quite a bit, I just didn't listen to it enough for some reason. Alessandro Cortini has done some remixes for him, too, under the Modwheelmood name.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Yoav rules! I haven't listened to him in a while, but I think he's recording his next album right now - he's definitely recording something, I can say that much. I need to revisit his 2nd album. I liked it quite a bit, I just didn't listen to it enough for some reason. Alessandro Cortini has done some remixes for him, too, under the Modwheelmood name.
    Yeah, he is recording. As for the Modwheelmood comment, the Adore Adore remix is freaking awesome. I love it almost as much as the original.

I like his first album more than his second but damnit I cannot say that I don't love Easy Chair from that album, it's gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm a much bigger fan of the second album - but it hit me at the right time.

He's mentioned once when trying to categorize his music that some have referred to it as an electro-acoustic NIN.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I finally listened to Charmed And Strange all the way through and I love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I caught him first on Jools Holland have been hooked ever since:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Double post - check these other "one man bands":