Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Division

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hear that Incursions is mostly horde mode. Have people bailed on the game already? Been trying and failing at finding DZ parties. Then again, it's not like i'm getting much of anything worthwhile from it, atm.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Hear that Incursions is mostly horde mode. Have people bailed on the game already? Been trying and failing at finding DZ parties. Then again, it's not like i'm getting much of anything worthwhile from it, atm.
    Not exactly like horde mode, but it IS 15 waves, but there's so much more to it. Certain waves will spawn a yellow elite carrying a bomb, have to kill bomb carrier, 2 of you go left and 2 go right to turret controls (turrets are near the APC tank that constantly shoots mortars), turn off turrets at the same time, person who picked up bomb runs to APC and plants it...rinse and repeat.

But there's a ton more to it...waves have drones and various enemies, communication is ESSENTIAL for timing...and your group needs to have at least 2 support stations, one for revives and one for ammo, and someone needs flashbangs to stun the drones. Only completed it the once but it was four of us talking through it...finished it on the 1st go. After trying with three other groups who didn't have mics and we all failed miiiiiserably.

Up to 3 Nomad gear pieces, 2 Striker, and 1 Tactician's...but it's a bitch to figure out what build I wanna go for lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else having server problems on TD?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    8 man raids in the sequel? Yes please.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I loved the first one but the fact the gear score caps were so easily attainable and there was no real endgame made it pointless to keep grinding once gear was maxed and the story was finished. I really hope they address that in 2 and add a more story missions in expansions. High hopes for The Division 2 and I hope they've learned from Bungie's repeated bungling of Destiny 2

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Damn, day off means a few hours of actually getting to game before taking care of the 2039023903 things I need to do today. This seals it, gonna preorder this...but just the regular edition, I'll be damned if the next up edition with (only 1 year?) season pass isn't SIXTY DOLLARS MORE. Fuck that, that's 2/3 of a full game price!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Random bump to be sure, but for the next 13 days, the standard edition of The Division 2​ is $2.99 USD on the Xbox store. Can't beat that.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah, my friend bought it for $2.99 and we game share so I got it by default. I'll try it, even if I only beat the story and thats it with him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I definitely recommend people get this at 3 bucks. I bought it last year at half off and it was totally worth it. Def my favorite game of 2019, and there is a ton of great content. Washington DC looks amazing; a ton of detail and density in the world. Really fun combat and a solid online community.