Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Rabbit Hates Everything (or just Star Wars)

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Make another username, and just troll as hard as you can. It could work .
    That's one of those things that will get you banned permanently, gandugains style. I have to manually approve or delete every new member that signs up (mostly thanks to Gandugains' persistence). It's surprisingly effective.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    That's one of those things that will get you banned permanently, gandugains style. I have to manually approve or delete every new member that signs up (mostly thanks to Gandugains' persistence). It's surprisingly effective.

Haha reason number one why I won't pull that shit. If I'm getting permabanned I'm going out in a blaze of glory not a shitty fake troll account.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Only sarcasm ☺. Of course, I would never encourage this.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Yo, Rabbit, you wanna go see the next one when it comes out?

I've never sat through a whole Star Wars film, but I think that being able to watch your real-time reactions would be worth it in the end for me.

ha. I was visibly annoyed about half way through the movie once i realized what it was and where it was going.