Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1189

Thread: The Heavy Thread. Deathcore, Black Metal, Metalcore and all things HEAVY

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    new Counterparts song is great:

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    GODDAMN look at the setlist for the current In Flames tour that just started up (Fit For An Autopsy & SlipNepotism are opening):

That's the two new songs that attempt to sound like classic In Flames, plus one song each from when they didn't suck balls: Clayman, Colony, Lunar Strain, Subterranean, Jester Race & Whoracle. And some of the choices from their newer albums aren't all terrible either., or at least tolerable considering the rest of the set..Cloud Connected, The End, Mirrors Truth, Take This Life. Looks like they're mostly going in chronological order too. Much more excited for tomorrow night at Starland now!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    When CHVE comes in with the vocals near the end, god damn!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    new Revocation record is out, and shocker, it's insane:

Listen to that shit! Everyone is just going off. Riff city. Great video too.

Here's another one:

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Apparently Botch played a surprise show tonight. Not much information other than a couple posts that I saw in The Dillinger Compound on facebook.

EDIT: Yup, it really happened! Looks like it might have just been one song at the end of a These Arms Are Snakes show.

Botch performance starts around 10:50, if this doesn't go there automatically.
    Last edited by otnavuskire; 10-16-2022 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Oh shit it's happening for real now!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'm gonna be in Hawaii that week FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Glad I wasn't trying to get tickets today. Sounds like it would have been super annoying. Hope they're actually able to cancel those bot sales and get the tickets to fans.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Saw Brujeria and Napalm Death in Boston tonight. I've been listening to Brujeria since I was in high school in the 90s, and this was only my second time seeing them. It was an absolute blast. And Napalm Death were obviously awesome as well.

A post shared by on

Filmed Brujeria's last song. Basically last, anyway. They sang Marijuana to a backing track after Matando Güeros.

A post shared by on

MDC and Frozen Soul also opened. Wasn't familiar with either, but both were fun. Wasn't MDC to be so old. Apparently they've been around since 1979. Frozen Soul's lead singer was directing the mosh pit the entire time. At one point he made them all do push-ups.
    Last edited by otnavuskire; 10-27-2022 at 11:47 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Not trying to spam in here but my shop just got our hands on 500+ vintage shirts and an overwhelming amount of them are metal and I think they will likely appeal to some of you in here. We are slowly rolling them out in batches every Friday and we just posted our third. Don't judge for the Daughters/Deathspell Omega stuff plz, we bought this stuff in a huge batch so we are just trying to move them cheaply and fast.

It's a ton of Hydra Head stuff and a lot of it is dead stock because this came directly from somebody that used to work at Hydra Head. You can view them all here and if you want to stay updated on the weekly drops you can subscribe to our weekly newsletter here (I swear we wont send more than once a week).

Shipping within the US is free and we are negotiable on all prices using the Make an Offer button on every listing which includes our records. Hit me up if you have questions or if you are in the market for something specific.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    Not trying to spam in here but my shop just got our hands on 500+ vintage shirts and an overwhelming amount of them are metal and I think they will likely appeal to some of you in here. We are slowly rolling them out in batches every Friday and we just posted our third. Don't judge for the Daughters/Deathspell Omega stuff plz, we bought this stuff in a huge batch so we are just trying to move them cheaply and fast.

It's a ton of Hydra Head stuff and a lot of it is dead stock because this came directly from somebody that used to work at Hydra Head. You can view them all here and if you want to stay updated on the weekly drops you can subscribe to our weekly newsletter here (I swear we wont send more than once a week).

Shipping within the US is free and we are negotiable on all prices using the Make an Offer button on every listing which includes our records. Hit me up if you have questions or if you are in the market for something specific.
    A feature that would be pretty useful is being able to filter by shirt size, since most of what you have is only available in one size.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    A feature that would be pretty useful is being able to filter by shirt size, since most of what you have is only available in one size.

Fair point, it's all completely a mixed bag and we are selecting based on genre/bands rather than size at the moment but I'll see about adding that for sure.

We still have about 485 shirts left to post so there's a lot more coming and we have everything from Youth Large to 2XL but we'll try to get a filter added before the next drop.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Fair point, it's all completely a mixed bag and we are selecting based on genre/bands rather than size at the moment but I'll see about adding that for sure.

We still have about 485 shirts left to post so there's a lot more coming and we have everything from Youth Large to 2XL but we'll try to get a filter added before the next drop.
    Sweet to see all that old Hydra Head stuff. There's a lot that I'm tempted by for sure. The advertised prices have stopped me a bit on some of them, but I get that they're old and rare.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sweet to see all that old Hydra Head stuff. There's a lot that I'm tempted by for sure. The advertised prices have stopped me a bit on some of them, but I get that they're old and rare.
    We really are super flexible on pricing so if there's something you want don't hesitate to make an offer, as long as we aren't losing money we typically will take it. Hoodies are the toughest for us to be flexible on just because we pay $10 to ship them but for the most part we accept a good chunk of the offers we receive.

Also, if there's a specific band/size you're looking for happy to check to see what we have - my house is taken over by band shirts right now so I'm happy to get them out as quickly as possible

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    We really are super flexible on pricing so if there's something you want don't hesitate to make an offer, as long as we aren't losing money we typically will take it. Hoodies are the toughest for us to be flexible on just because we pay $10 to ship them but for the most part we accept a good chunk of the offers we receive.

Also, if there's a specific band/size you're looking for happy to check to see what we have - my house is taken over by band shirts right now so I'm happy to get them out as quickly as possible
    Isis, Cave In, Old Man Gloom, Zozobra, Converge are probably the Hydra Head stuff I'm most interested in. General Hydra Head shirts would be cool too. Dillinger Escape Plan too, if you have more. I've seen what's on the site, but I'd definitely be interested in seeing what else you have if there's other stuff. Size Large.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Ok yeah we definitely have a ton more stuff by almost all of those bands and next weeks batch should have quite a bit of them so I will try to focus on specifically pulling some larges for you. We had a lot more up a few weeks ago but I've been promoting in postmetal forums and their associated Discord channels since we have so much HHR stuff and most of it moved pretty quickly.

I know mailing lists are annoying but it's definitely the best way to stay tapped into what we are putting up and once we start moving more of the shirts we will be moving onto other promotional items like posters and other swag because we have a lot of those things too.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    We just posted our next batch of shirts and it's mostly Doom, Stoner, Sludge metal but if that's your thing, it might be worth checking out.

Thank you again for this suggestion, we had to do sort of a work-around for the time being because we realized our existing Shopify theme doesn't allow size filtering but we added some tags so you can now find "Sizes" in the Filter drop down. Hopefully that helps until we can get an actual permanent solution but it wasn't something we had thought about so I appreciate you mentioning it!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    gonna spam this thread a few things...

One Step Closer surprised dropped a new EP and it's rad.

https://onestepcloserxxx.bandcamp.co...low?from=embed

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Cattle Decapitation got a new record coming out May 12th. This artwork....sheesh:

They've played that one new song live, but haven't officially released it yet.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Revocation put out a video for another killer song from one of last year's best albums:

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    since Maryland Deathfest is taking a year off, looks like this one-off is filling the void on the same weekend that Deathfest usually happens. Lineup is a great mic of old & new. Great location too.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Gorilla Biscuits just added a slew of shows, including headlining this dope looking festival in Detroit:

They're also doing these two great shows one weekend. I will be at the JC show. Still get so mad when good shows are announced at this venue as it is a 2 minute walk from my old house & this place didn't open until right after we left JC.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    holy shit this song has like 6 different sides to it. I REALLY like this....def. not what I expected to from Enterprise Earth:

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Blood Runs Cold is a new late 90's/early 00's metalcore worship band from a buncha LI hardcore dudes in bands like Koyo, Sanction & The Fight.

new Employed To Serve re-work of a track from their last record:

new Dying Fetus:

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    best deathcore I've heard since last year's FFAA:

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

new death project from singer of Dark Tranquility. Song is solid.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    j

Jesus Piece released another song from their forthcoming new album.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Jesus Piece released another song from their forthcoming new album.
    Nice. I've got this one pre-ordered and will be seeing them with Show Me The Body next month.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Nice. I've got this one pre-ordered and will be seeing them with Show Me The Body next month.
    Killer bill with Zulu & Scowl as well.