I actually only got around to getting and playing Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, but have been recently visiting it as I'd usually do once something from my past reaches a year ending with a five or a zero on it. It also has a lot to do with my nostalgia concerning the Nintendo 64 as well. It also just occurred to me that Turok, as far as video game franchise is actually 20 years old right now, and there was also a re-release of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter in 2015, much to my surprise. I also used to have a memory card to save my progress, but for whatever reason it stopped working, so I usually just messed around with The Big Cheat.

Anyway, I just thought of getting back into this franchise again, as it seems to be a bit better than I remembered it. From the looks of it, I probably should also at the very least get Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Turok: Rage Wars, Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion and Turok: Evolution. It also seems like there hasn't been anything released since the self-titled release in 2008, so catching up shouldn't be that hard.

And well, what did you think of Turok in general so far? Which ones were your favorites?