Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Well ho-lee-shit at that mid season finale! Dat ending tho.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Man, I don't feel emotionally invested in Madison, Alicia or Nick after 3 seasons, but I am in Strand and Daniel.

That scene of Strand getting back to The Abigail and having that conversation with (I think?) a stranded Russian astronaut was very moving. Is there any situation Strand can't get out of? lol

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Is anyone still watching? This show has almost been rebooted in my opinion; it's a totally different ballgame.
    And it's REALLY hit its stride. I loved the martial law vibe of the first season, and 2 and 3 were kind of hit and miss,but zombie western featuring lennie james that is contemporary with TWD? Yes please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Is anyone still watching? This show has almost been rebooted in my opinion; it's a totally different ballgame.
    And it's REALLY hit its stride. I loved the martial law vibe of the first season, and 2 and 3 were kind of hit and miss,but zombie western featuring lennie james that is contemporary with TWD? Yes please!
    Im totally digging the zombie western, but I miss Atticus' theme song.

The two timelines are confusing AF tho unless you are giving it your full attention.

I absolutely love John Dorrie.