Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Mr Robot

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If that Dark Army guy knew Elliot was full of shit why did he take his laptop.
    Seems like these elite hackers would be able to see this coming.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was thinking about two passwords, one the real one, and the other to use when in emergency, opening just some honeypot fake part of OS and disk drives.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Officially renewed for Season 4.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Officially renewed for Season 4.
    I'm sure we have at least a good 5 seasons in the bag at this point unless Sam has a clear end in sight before then.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

SPOILERS FOR REAL

Spoiler: Really though, Fernando was one of my favorite characters ever. I am BEYOND stoked that he's back. Also really glad to be continuously impressed by Leon. Still completely unsure whether he'll end up being an asset or a hindrance, but Joey Bada$$ is actually killing it there.

I haven't been able to put my finger on what it is I like so much about Irving, either, but I think I figured it out - He's a Tarantino character. Tonight really cemented that for me. He's absolutely terrifying, and at the same time I would absolutely watch a "Better Call Irving"-ass spinoff.

It's also starting to look like the funnel of the story is narrowing, and it actually feels kinda satisfying. I'm hoping we can get a full 5 seasons (4 would be cool too, but if there are 5 planned out, but I just want it to play itself out as intended). I haven't felt this show suffer from getting stagnant yet. It makes me feel like we're coming up on a natural final stretch - if we're not already there.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I'm a total sucker for the use of M83 there at the ending before the epilogue. Epic song, as is most of their stuff.

The story seemed to end up being pretty straightforward for the last few episodes. Other than the constant innter struggle he's been having with Mr. Robot, everything with the hacking plot and it's various players was clean. No time jumps or other craziness they've teased.