Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    ascending knight batman should be here any day, and i recently got the sh figuarts dark knight, and mezco joker - very happy with both, although jokers ankles are very weak (despite his bright yellow batman socks hehe)

Last edited by hologram parade; 05-07-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    i told myself that i wouldn't start buying marvel figs (nothing against it, just always a bigger dc fan), and then i went and pre-orderd these guys #oops

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Action figures, dolls and other toys!

I dont have any mezco as I think they make the characters fat. But their recent spider man looks great. So I think you made a good choice on that homecoming.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I dont have any mezco as I think they make the characters fat. But their recent spider man looks great. So I think you made a good choice on that homecoming.

It's the pajamas that make the figures look fat.

Also nice pre-order choices, Holgram. Mezco Punisher figures get snatched up fast and sky rocket in price. The gun blast effects alone are worth the pre-order on any Mezco Punisher figure.

I ordered one of my personal holy grail figures that I've been after for about 12 years now. Bought it used but I don't need the box and for the price I got it for, I'm not mad in the slightest. Plenty of pics will be posted once he arrives here from Japan. Will also make a video of my collection as well so I don't overload the thread with pictures lol.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Man, I can't wait for NECA to release some photos of the 1/4th scale Foot Soldier and Shredder from the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Wife got me keaton hot toy to compliment my bale Dark Knight. Just need batfleck to complete my bat trifecta.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Here's a video of my current collection. There's almost 20 minutes of me showing off stuff and rambling about accessories and extra parts I had to buy and whatnot so just start skipping through stuff if you don't want to hear me ramble about where I got Spider-Punks guitar and Deadpool's Famas and what not lol.

EDIT: I put links to the 1/12 scale guitar and 1/6 Famas in the description of the video in case anyone was interested.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-19-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Love funkos to death, but the exclusives need to die. So In we'll have,

Crackhouse exclusive! What's sad is those will sell out too.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Love funkos to death, but the exclusives need to die. So In we'll have,

Crackhouse exclusive! What's sad is those will sell out too.

That's part of the reason I never got into Funko Pops. There are just way too many of the same figure be it a normal variant, chase variant, or store exclusive or a specific convention exclusive. I mean there are other toy lines that have that as well, but Funko Pops I feel like are being released weekly where as the stuff I mostly collect come out about every other month or so - so it's a little easier on the wallet. At least it feels like it anyways lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

addicted to mezco one:12 rn

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Sold
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-29-2018 at 12:39 AM. Reason: SOLD

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I splurged and bought a rhinestone teddy bear pendant on a silver chain. It was $40 at Bellissima.
    Last edited by Boots; 06-14-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Finally got around to getting a Marvel Legends Electro for a decent price and I really wasn't feelin' it at first, then I went to take some pictures for a friend and what a game changer an LED light strip makes. Went from 0 volts to 500k volts in just a click of a button.

Mysterio was kind of the same way. Lack luster figure unless you put him under a light.

Also halfway done with finishing the OG Sinister Six. Still need Vulture, Kraven, and Doc Ock.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    That's part of the reason I never got into Funko Pops. There are just way too many of the same figure be it a normal variant, chase variant, or store exclusive or a specific convention exclusive. I mean there are other toy lines that have that as well, but Funko Pops I feel like are being released weekly where as the stuff I mostly collect come out about every other month or so - so it's a little easier on the wallet. At least it feels like it anyways lol.
    You are not wrong about the release schedule; something is released every week. E-mails 2-4 times per week.

I got into Cuphead Funko. I'm currently buying mystery mini's trying to get a Grim Matchstick ($110-$140??). Then of course, there were 2 E3 2018 exclusives... and there's already lists coming out for Series 2. It never ends.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    trifecta achieved.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Man. The bale dx 02 was my first hot toys ever, looks like utter shit next to those other two. I changed the faceplate after I took this pic and it’s still meh.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Huge summer sale on now at BBTS. Just dropped a few hundred on some deeply discounted Batman B&W statues!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I really need to take some pictures of my new set up now i've moved! ...might wait until i've bought the display for my Gunpla's/Dragonball figures though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I found a sealed McFarlane Jimi Hendrix figure that comes with a small stage, a full stack amp, a guitar, some effect pedals, and a mic with a stand. I gotta say it's fucking awesome. I plan on getting a drum kit and a synth so I can get a full band going lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

my current dc comics set up
    Last edited by hologram parade; 08-27-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

the best 1/12 scale WW out there imo
    Last edited by hologram parade; 08-27-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Dark Knight

Ascending Knight

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Picked up a few more Batman Black & White statues, the Rafael Albuquerque and Becky Cloonan (that I've been waiting on for over a year to come out...)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So i was ready to start saving again and take pictures of my collection as soon as my Dead or Alive Kasumi Figma arrived and then in the space of a week a Kunosuba Meginum Figma, a D.VA from Overwatch Figma and a Darling in the Franxx Ichigo Nendroid all get announced and that's a good $200 before delivery...fuck!

...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS IS ALL GOING TO GO!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    So i was ready to start saving again and take pictures of my collection as soon as my Dead or Alive Kasumi Figma arrived and then in the space of a week a Kunosuba Meginum Figma, a D.VA from Overwatch Figma and a Darling in the Franxx Ichigo Nendroid all get announced and that's a good $200 before delivery...fuck!

...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS IS ALL GOING TO GO!
    I know how you feel. Bring Arts showed off figures and pre-orders for the Nier: Automata line and now I got a bunch of stuff to save up for that I wasn't plan on getting on top of making room for the stuff too.

I finally finished Apocalypse the other day and it's pretty awesome. The blue they used is perfect. The 90's Animated X-Men series is coming along pretty well so far I'd say. Still a bunch to go, but I got 2 of the big ones out of way so that's nice.

Gotta start on the Sauron wave soonish. Been more on the lookout for a Bring Arts - Nier: Automata 2B figure. If anyone has one DM me and maybe we can work out a trade or something?
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 09-20-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    I know how you feel. Bring Arts showed off figures and pre-orders for the Nier: Automata line and now I got a bunch of stuff to save up for that I wasn't plan on getting on top of making room for the stuff too.
    Wait, they announced new Nier Bring Arts?!...DAMNIT!

I've SOOOO much pre-ordered now i don't think i can get anymore! Hell i had to skip Comic-con in November just because i knew i'd end up getting some models i'd have no room for!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Wait, they announced new Nier Bring Arts?!...DAMNIT!

I've SOOOO much pre-ordered now i don't think i can get anymore! Hell i had to skip Comic-con in November just because i knew i'd end up getting some models i'd have no room for!

http://news.toyark.com/2018/09/17/mo...re-enix-316554

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Last edited by hologram parade; 10-01-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)