Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ascending knight batman should be here any day, and i recently got the sh figuarts dark knight, and mezco joker - very happy with both, although jokers ankles are very weak (despite his bright yellow batman socks hehe)

Last edited by hologram parade; 05-07-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i told myself that i wouldn't start buying marvel figs (nothing against it, just always a bigger dc fan), and then i went and pre-orderd these guys #oops

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Action figures, dolls and other toys!

I dont have any mezco as I think they make the characters fat. But their recent spider man looks great. So I think you made a good choice on that homecoming.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I dont have any mezco as I think they make the characters fat. But their recent spider man looks great. So I think you made a good choice on that homecoming.

It's the pajamas that make the figures look fat.

Also nice pre-order choices, Holgram. Mezco Punisher figures get snatched up fast and sky rocket in price. The gun blast effects alone are worth the pre-order on any Mezco Punisher figure.

I ordered one of my personal holy grail figures that I've been after for about 12 years now. Bought it used but I don't need the box and for the price I got it for, I'm not mad in the slightest. Plenty of pics will be posted once he arrives here from Japan. Will also make a video of my collection as well so I don't overload the thread with pictures lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Man, I can't wait for NECA to release some photos of the 1/4th scale Foot Soldier and Shredder from the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Wife got me keaton hot toy to compliment my bale Dark Knight. Just need batfleck to complete my bat trifecta.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Here's a video of my current collection. There's almost 20 minutes of me showing off stuff and rambling about accessories and extra parts I had to buy and whatnot so just start skipping through stuff if you don't want to hear me ramble about where I got Spider-Punks guitar and Deadpool's Famas and what not lol.

EDIT: I put links to the 1/12 scale guitar and 1/6 Famas in the description of the video in case anyone was interested.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-19-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Love funkos to death, but the exclusives need to die. So In we'll have,

Crackhouse exclusive! What's sad is those will sell out too.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Love funkos to death, but the exclusives need to die. So In we'll have,

Crackhouse exclusive! What's sad is those will sell out too.

That's part of the reason I never got into Funko Pops. There are just way too many of the same figure be it a normal variant, chase variant, or store exclusive or a specific convention exclusive. I mean there are other toy lines that have that as well, but Funko Pops I feel like are being released weekly where as the stuff I mostly collect come out about every other month or so - so it's a little easier on the wallet. At least it feels like it anyways lol.