Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I collect teddy bears. I used to collect little plastic dinosaurs.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Got to unbox these the other day at work and had to snag em. There's also Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Punisher but I left those there. I'll probably keep these sealed because they look good in the box.

Also got this beauty with Burke in a 2 pack.

Burke makes for a great victim in pictures.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Star Wars; A New Hope 40th Anniversary (6" Black Series)
    R2-D2

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i love this figure so much! i wish neca could release more dc characters from these movies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1/12 scale astronaut Dr. Dave Bowman photogaphed against the unused score for 2001 by Alex North. The vinyl was put out in limited quantities with Beyond The Infinite artwork by Mondo a few years back
    Last edited by hologram parade; 12-06-2017 at 03:50 PM.

The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    I bought these little metal figures of the original eight characters from Street Fighter 2 for my brother. We spent at VERY least 1000 hours playing SF2 when we were kids. Neither of us are toy collectors, but when I saw these things, I knew I HAD to get them for him. The whole idea of the thing brought tears to my eyes.
    THEN, right after I bought the fucking things, I got paged to customer service at Wal-Mart and it turned out that he and his family were stranded in a nearby town (which is fucking NUTS because he lives in Denver and I live in texas.
    So I was able to give them to him immediately and we both got a little misty eyed and it was fucking awesome.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Make a wish!

After years of showing it off at conventions, Figuarts finally decided to release Shenron. He's not really to scale with the rest of the line but he's still huge and absolutely gorgeous. He's an absolute pain to get him in a decent pose too lol.