Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222
Results 6,631 to 6,633 of 6633

Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

2016 Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    and that's all great to consider in hindsight on a strategic level, but... maybe the reason the FBI didn't 'request' access to these servers is because they didn't feel the need to ask for access to something they already (dun dun dunnnnnnn) had access to.
    Except they didn't. So there is no maybe. FBI said they didn't need access because they had upstream data (aka metadata from the ISP). That's a poor justification considering it only gives you some basic info. The server is going to have a lot more forensic evidence.

"in hindsight" is a gross dismissal. It's like saying "in hindsight, police should have collected evidence from the crime scene instead of just basing the investigation off 911 recordings"

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

Either way, the manner in which this discussion is escalating between the DNC and RNC regarding Russia's potential involvement is incredibly disturbing, and I do NOT understand how some people are arguing that it's a "good thing" that Trump and Putin "get along."
    partisan politics is always asinine. But maybe they are saying it's good to have friendly relations with countries who have the power to start a new world war? Cause I'd agree. I don't know. I haven't been paying attention to what they actually mean. It seems pointless to try and understand them.
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 01-06-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    aaaaand FBI is saying that they asked for access to the server but the DNC refused. Absolutely amazing considering the DNC wants Russia to be publicly condemned.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    did or did not the swamp king invite russia to hack the D.N.C. you'll have to go back a way's it was the last time the "con-old" held a press coferance - July last year
    -louie