Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 6440

Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    It might just be paranoia...Edward Snowden is in Moscow....Greenwald is the one who helped reveal the whole NSA case to the world.
    Sometimes you wonder if there is something else going on. He has been soft on Putin.
    Maybe its nothing.
    But its just this denial of a Russian threat which worries me.

Its not like the cold war....the democrats are MENTAL and want a war....but its just being aware...Russia is not an ally at the same time
    dont go too soft on it either.
    I've recently stopped following Greenwald on Twitter. He's been annoying as fuck lately.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    this is about oil and access to it
    -louie

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    When do Dump supporters start feeling stupid? Is it now? http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/inve...ump/index.html

Nah. They'll never actually admit they got duped though earlier today I had a hillbilly on Facebook actually tell me "Ignorance is bliss." and it was the most honest I've seen a Trump voter be. Couldn't even get mad at it. Yep. For them it is. Until they don't have Social Security and Medicare. I think even they will notice when that goes bye bye.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    @Swykk I say give it about 10 months when the economy collapses and the housing market bottoms out and all the Gump supporters will be trying to figure out a way to blame it on Obama.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    When do Dump supporters start feeling stupid? Is it now? http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/inve...ump/index.html

Nah. They'll never actually admit they got duped though earlier today I had a hillbilly on Facebook actually tell me "Ignorance is bliss." and it was the most honest I've seen a Trump voter be. Couldn't even get mad at it. Yep. For them it is. Until they don't have Social Security and Medicare. I think even they will notice when that goes bye bye.
    turns out there's a comic book with trump https://www.google.com/search?q=swam...tjD7PcMTFRM%3A

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...27208538542080

McConnell: "The American people simply will not tolerate" Democrats blocking Trump's SCOTUS nominee

The unmitigated gall of these people.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    and that's all great to consider in hindsight on a strategic level, but... maybe the reason the FBI didn't 'request' access to these servers is because they didn't feel the need to ask for access to something they already (dun dun dunnnnnnn) had access to.

Either way, the manner in which this discussion is escalating between the DNC and RNC regarding Russia's potential involvement is incredibly disturbing, and I do NOT understand how some people are arguing that it's a "good thing" that Trump and Putin "get along."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Donald Trump tweets: Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

Then he tweets: The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

If you're gonna quote Assange saying the Russians didn't do it, it's reasonable to interpret this as a support of this position. Of course it's not what he literally said but this is why his usage of Twitter is ridiculous, especially for these things.
    You cannot comment on such important issues with 140 characters.

John Stewart picked the worst time to retire.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Senators Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are organizing a National Day of Action on Jan 15 to get Pres. Elect Trump to stick to his promise about not cutting Social Security or Medicare or Medicaid.

https://berniesanders.com/wp-content...are-SIGNED.pdf

I've signed at least three petitions so far.

I really wonder if this is "rally" is gonna be a success.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-05-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Good. Great. Rip that Band-Aid off. Hell, take PBS while you're at it; lord knows they're not helping anyone.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Am I the only one thinks the Republicans are going to significantly change the political and social landscape of the US over the course of the next 4 ...dare I say 8 years?

They seem on a mission to torpedo anything that has the label "liberal" or "progressive" attached to it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Is there any validity to these claims in this article?
    It seems to me that this article is far fetched and trying to stir the pot to incite anger.
    http://usuncut.news/2017/01/05/break...enged-details/

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Trump has said that he isn't against PP's other women's healthcare services that they provide, so he may veto this portion. The Federal government's money toward PP already does not pay for abortions, it pays for all other women's healthcare services.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Trump has said that he isn't against PP's other women's healthcare services that they provide, so he may veto this portion. The Federal government's money toward PP already does not pay for abortions, it pays for all other women's healthcare services.
    I know that, you know that, but the people who care about these things only see "they pay for abortions".
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Am I the only one thinks the Republicans are going to significantly change the political and social landscape of the US over the course of the next 4 ...dare I say 8 years?

They seem on a mission to torpedo anything that has the label "liberal" or "progressive" attached to it.
    Longer than that, I would hazard.
    Last edited by allegate; 01-05-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I know that, you know that, but the people who care about these things only see "they pay for abortions".
    Well, right, and dumping giant aborted babies in alleys or selling off harvested aborted baby parts blah blah blah

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    watch the comming news cycle Democrats are eagerly awaiting the confirmation hearings. Tillerson’s close ties to Russia and Sessions’ fitness for office, in particular, are two issues they hope will generate noise and endanger a nomination. But these potential conflicts may not matter, even if they spur a memorable exchange. It’s likely the public will be easily distracted from negative headlines given the sheer amount of news happening all at once. Like drinking water from a fire hose, the GOP schedule will overload consumers of news and the press alike.
    -louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    great guide to print and ditributeFUT https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
    -louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    did or did not the swamp king invite russia to hack the D.N.C. you'll have to go back a way's it was the last time the "con-old" held a press coferance - July last year
    -louie