Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: E-Cigs, Vaporizers and such

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So, I am using "normal" Eleaf iStick Pico 75W, for which I bought Melo RT22 sometime ago and was perfectly happy with, and because I decided I need TWO devices, I bought Eleaf Aster RT, which also has Melo RT22, and for 50 € I could hardly get something better.

And so far the best liquid I tried is Five Pawns "Kibitzer", not the cheapest but 30 ml lasts me several weeks...

Also, I discovered an Arctic Fox, alternative firmware, yay! This is stuff I love, and if your device is compatible, just shut up and update and get setting all the battery, vaping, everything curves, back up your settings, have clock running... anything. Beautiful. :-D
    http://nfeteam.org/

Btw, that trend of going to 150 megawatts and big tanks etc is kinda stupid.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    So, I am using "normal" Eleaf iStick Pico 75W, for which I bought Melo RT22 sometime ago and was perfectly happy with, and because I decided I need TWO devices, I bought Eleaf Aster RT, which also has Melo RT22, and for 50 € I could hardly get something better.

And so far the best liquid I tried is Five Pawns "Kibitzer", not the cheapest but 30 ml lasts me several weeks...

Also, I discovered an Arctic Fox, alternative firmware, yay! This is stuff I love, and if your device is compatible, just shut up and update and get setting all the battery, vaping, everything curves, back up your settings, have clock running... anything. Beautiful. :-D
    http://nfeteam.org/

150 Megawatts? That's not a thing.

150 watts is a thing. But how's your 75 watt mod? Pretty cool?

You know what's weird? People on a 12 watt mod would also say your 75 watt mod is stupid and unnecessary. It's hilarious, every single vaper in the world thinks "man, people who vape on anything remotely stronger or more powerful than my particular mod are so stupid." This may shock you, but some people like different things.

Personally, I think vaping on 75 watts is stupid. What's the point? Might as well vape a shitty little gas station pen if you're going to stay so low.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    So, I am using "normal" Eleaf iStick Pico 75W, for which I bought Melo RT22 sometime ago and was perfectly happy with
    How do you like that mod? I think there's something wrong with my Coolfire IV Plus, been getting a lot of burnt hits, and am thinking about getting a new mod. Don't think I'd mess with the temperature control feature on it, just use around 40W.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I am pretty happy with both Pico and newer Aster RT, both with Melo RT22. But I don't know much else, because almost everybody around me has Pico too (but I was the first one! smile)... :-)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I am pretty happy with both Pico and newer Aster RT, both with Melo RT22. But I don't know much else, because almost everybody around me has Pico too (but I was the first one! smile)... :-)
    Cool. Did you have to buy 2 batteries for it or is charging it while the battery is in the mod good enough? Don't want to buy more than I have to just because the website I'm looking at suggests to buy a bunch of shit from them for it. Ha.

Edit: Asked around on reddit. Ordered a single battery for now. Can't wait for everything to arrive because my coolfire is pissing me off.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 04-03-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    My problem with this shit is that i smoke on it like a fucking crack head. I HAVE to have the motherfucking thing ALL THE TIME or i panic.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    has anyone tried slowly lowering the nicotine content of your juice? i wanna do that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    has anyone tried slowly lowering the nicotine content of your juice? i wanna do that.
    I've slowly lowered my nicotine content down to 1.5mg since I started vaping in October. The only time I really would get a jonesing was when I first went down to that from 3mg, otherwise I didn't even notice a difference.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Hi, me from the past. Just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying 300W Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 with big SMOK TFV8 (yes, that colour choice was mine, heh) and my favourite Kibitzer liquid, latest Arctic Fox firmware, three LG HG2 and charger, and it's all pretty good! :-)

Update: Whatever I try to fix and tighten, the TFV8 is leaking massively, so not enjoying much now. Got some more ideas to try.

Another update: Leaks fixed, maybe? I disassembled everything once again, and I fill the tank with the air holes fully closed, put that optional plastic red or black ring over at the top where the tank opens (my silly idea), then take a few difficult puffs, only then open air about one half. So far, so good. But I wish I could take these things with me out and not worry about anything.
    Last edited by Substance242; 09-16-2017 at 07:47 AM.