Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i forgot to mention @Lew @Kris @thevoid99 @Khrz
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Lots and lots of mad love to @sick among the pure for being an all around awesome guy and a true gentleman!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Lots and lots of mad love to @sick among the pure for being an all around awesome guy and a true gentleman!
    Aw, I forgot this was even a topic here. Thanks, I always try to help out NIN fans whenever I can, since they're always helping me as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I will just flood in and say i luv ya all!!1 <3 <3 <3

I love being with you *THIS TIME*, like _always_

:3

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but anyone know what happened to Kris?

Dude was one of the most active members on here and just seemed to vanish. Looking at his profile last post was early September.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Sesquipedalism , for that essay in the NTAE thread.
    Last edited by elevenism; 12-20-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    And @heavenly_bearded , i love you brother. Hold on.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post

Dude was one of the most active members on here and just seemed to vanish. Looking at his profile last post was early September.
    I talked to him not that long ago. He just takes a hiatus from ETS on occasion. He sometimes feels like he spends a little too much time here and that's when he goes into lurker mode. I'm sure he's fine.
    Last edited by piggy; 12-20-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Thinking about it...

I've been sort-of-active in the online NIN community for a very, very long time now. I remember the angry orange shithole that was nineinchnails.net, the naked goth girl on nin.com's tour gallery during TF era, the old ets...I think I've been part of this board since sometime around the WT-era. It's been a long time.

I've never really formed any bonds with anyone though...I find that kind of thing difficult behind a screen, and my personal life is such that I never feel very comfortable discussing it. I tend to lurk much and speak little, and when I do speak it's usually inane bullshit. But I've had some really good times here across the years.

Nobody on this site's ever burned me, everyone here's awesome.

I'd start tagging bitches but I fear I'd leave somebody out - there have been many. Suffice it to say if you're reading this and I've interacted with you, you're good people, and I thank you for making this little online home-away-from-home a great place to be.

Love ya.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Happy Holidays to the ETS community. Hope you're enjoying things/loved ones/new NIN/etc and even if you're not, look at it this way--2016 is almost over!
    Last edited by Swykk; 12-25-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    @elevenism and @Sesquipedalism , the only real -isms I believe in.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    The bottom of the page says its @eversonpoe Birthday, Happy Birthday!!!! You got screwed because everybody included your birthday present with your Christmas present. You've got to have a summer birthday like me.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    I talked to him not that long ago. He just takes a hiatus from ETS on occasion. He sometimes feels like he spends a little too much time here and that's when he goes into lurker mode. I'm sure he's fine.
    Oh yes, that and just me trying to figure things out and relax and just see things for what they are and accept things as they are. Things seem to still have been picking up for me more and more, and I'm just pleasantly surprised to see that life in general actually and gradually got much better for me, and can only just hope for good things to come my way from here on out.

It was also a matter of time that Not The Actual Events would have drawn me back in here, as it gave me similar chills that Broken and Year Zero gave me upon my first few listens. I'll definitely give it more time and space though, but I can also absolutely say with all certainty that She's Gone Away and Burning Bright (Field on Fire) became instant favorites. Even more nice to know is not that it only actually came out it 2016, but that there was new music only after 3 years since Hesitation Marks came out with even more to come this year as well. To me, it's just very nice way to end 2016 and start 2017.

And well, thanks for the overall concern even if for just a brief moment, but yes, I'm still alive and well on my end. As I've most likely mentioned a couple of times before, typing ETS has been a reflex/habit of mine whenever I'm on a web browser, so it's pretty much impossible for me to completely forget to go here.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday @allegro

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday @allegro (I've got to start looking down at the bottom of the page more this is the only way I knew this) I was never around during the 2005 clone wars (that was a cross reference with the wars from the NIN sites and Star Wars). I'm also jealous her birthday is the same as Bowie's.
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 01-08-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Happy birthday @allegro !

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    happy birthday @allegro
    i feel like you're the unofficial board mom most of the time haha

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    also, glad @Kris is back <3
    sorry i never got around to responding to all of your messages on here and facebook before you left, sometimes i feel unequipped to properly converse with you on such intense topics, which is totally on me.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    also, glad @Kris is back <3
    Thank you very much. That's still good to know as I'm happy and relieved that it's all good and well. I also mean that in the general sense, with this being a Nine Inch Nails message board and all, as well as considering exactly just how NIN means so much to me, and how I still don't know that many NIN fans in real life anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    sorry i never got around to responding to all of your messages on here and facebook before you left, sometimes i feel unequipped to properly converse with you on such intense topics, which is totally on me.
    Not a problem and it's all good/okay/chill/cool. I'll admit that I was also out of it more than usual, confused and thinking way too many things at once. Not to mention, all while making long posts, rambling in confusion, while constantly having one foot out the door. I'm still working on applying my brakes anyway, so to speak.

What seemed to also actually help was me eating better, as in a lot more fruits and vegetables and drinking a lot more water on a regular basis as well as keeping active. It helped me think a lot clearer and made life a lot easier as I'm getting more and more of the hang of letting things ride out and run their course as opposed to constantly reacting. Overall it's left me feeling much more better physically and emotionally here too.

I'd also like to say that the following users' kind words of encouragement, reassurance and advice have been very supportive as well, especially as far as helping me gain more awareness and perspective on self-worth/esteem. (As far as the most recent users I've spoken to about such matters from time to time.)

@Lew @kleiner352 @Wolfkiller @elevenism

@jezstyle - Well, perhaps not that recent, but you also helped me forum when I felt I like I should stop it altogether. It's still very flattering and reassuring that you saw something in me that I was unable to see.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-21-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Cool @Kris !

I'm damned glad to see you again, brother.

Also, i'm making "it's all good/okay/chill/cool"
    the hot new catchphrase.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    @Kris glad to see you back <3
    happy to hear you are balancing, too.
    and thanks for the love...you get what you give, my dear.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @reznovka @Destruct26

You're definitely as of now, both by far, my two favorite users in the Trent and NIN Photoshop thread. Keep up the good work. They're not only amusing and hilarious, but they're also quite the eye-candy too. Your works would also be awesome at YTMND. It actually still exists as far as being active and up and running, and if you can find just the right accompanying audio, the potential hilarity increases tenfold.

Anyway, thank you both for occasionally giving me something to look forward to in what happens to be one of my most favorite threads in the Nine Inch Nails section.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-10-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    @reznovka @Destruct26

You're definitely as of now, both by far, my two favorite users in the Trent and NIN Photoshop thread. Keep up the good work. They're not only amusing and hilarious, but they're also quite the eye-candy too. Your works would also be awesome at YTMND. It actually still exists as far as being active and up and running, and if you can find just the right accompanying audio, the potential hilarity increases tenfold.

Anyway, thank you both for occasionally giving me something to look forward to in what happens to be one of my most favorite threads in the Nine Inch Nails section.

*blushing*
    awww thx

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Sesquipedalism , on account of altruistic actions and literary heroism.

To further discourse!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Ryan - Thank you for finding more ways to create more fun and enjoyable threads in the NIN section. I'm surprised I never even thought of them, but those types of threads are really right up my alley.

@Tommy_Macbeth - You're also off to a great start as well. Keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thank you so much! The highlight of my day is going on here and talking with all you guys!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @NYRexall - I know we don't really talk all that much, but I think our few discussions regarding personal taste in music, which also leaks into movies, TV shows and video games has certainly been very helpful and mind/eye-opening. It's also a bit hard for me to explain, but like in other aspects of my life, my ego tends to play many tricks on me to the point of "feeling bad" for liking the "wrong things" or "feeling good" for liking the "right things", but for all the "wrong reasons".

*I'm sure that it also must've been me slipping back into my people-pleasing tendencies yet again. This also reminds me that the ego really is some tricky, fucked up shit.*

As subjective as opinions are and should be, you certainly helped me see them more objectively and to just allow myself to just take them in and investigate for myself in spite of what's said here and there, as well as just allowing me to process it all for myself while trying my best to see and accept things for what they are, not what I think they should be. I'm sure there could've been a better way for me to word this, since as I said, it is a bit difficult for me to explain.

It's not even like I was ever truly/always "with it" all my life either. With all that being said, thank again for being one of the few people to help me see just that. I really appreciate it. Thank for all the occasional laughs and smiles you got out of me so far as well.

Gives no fucks is right.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-14-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @NYRexall - Exactly! I was thinking about that as well. I also might as well. I'm actually not as vocal about it (That particular fight.) as I used to be, but that absolutely says it all and sums it all up right there. No matter what I do or don't do, or what happens or doesn't happen, at the end of the day, I can only, and only be me.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @thelastdisciple is my hero because motherfucking points in the paint.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Not sure if still attracted to Krazy or not because of old fart status.
    No worries @Ryan . My balls haven't shriveled up........ yet.