282 Post(s)
    Not sure if I luv @Krazy

Or not

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Not sure if I luv @Krazy

Or not
    Me? I'm not! Or not... Me I'm not a nut.

Time for sleep. Where in the hell is Meathead when you need him on an Apple device?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Not sure if I can refer to Krazy without talking like the Futurama avatar meme

Or not

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Kris , thanks for supporting me. @too_long_DR , i'm writing you what will probably become a series of essays. I can't fucking WAIT to enter this discourse. @Miss Baphomette , you are cooler than trent reznor drinking a milkshake in a blizzard.
    @allegro, for your priceless advice. @sheepdean , because hell, you are Sheepdean!
    @allegro for being like a hyper intelligent, highly knowledgeable big sister who DIDN'T drop out of college like i did
    @eversonpoe for putting up with my insanity
    @Jinsai for making killer music @Leviathant for being so gracious and patient with my questions

Today is the happiest day of my life. Seeing our names in calligraphy on that marriage license...i've been crying tears of joy all day, and doing a lot of goosebump inducing cuddles. I've never felt such an overwhelming sweetness. I've never been so inclined to hold Lorien's hand.
    SO much love. I fucking love it.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

@Leviathant - I still thank you for your advice, reminders, and reassurance. It has certainly made my year, and snapped me out of feeling down, while also helping me learn more things about myself and life in general, along with being a better poster while feeling more at home on ETS.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    If @Krazy were a female

I would look at his cleavage

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Hazekiah - I can definitely relate to being interested in that kind of way.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...580#post197580

I also intentionally get into things to the point of getting burned out prior to switching to something else. I also still liked how you stuck with your guns, and sometimes like things that stand out a bit in the Le Cinema section. However, this also shouldn't be a surprise if you saw some of the threads I've made in The Musical Revolution section. It was also nice to read your thoughts on Marilyn Manson in general. You also seem to be right up there with Cringeon and S.D. as far as MM knowledge goes.

I also like your writing style. It seems to amuse and entertain me sometimes even to the point of cheering me up whenever I'm in the mood. It's sometimes even fun to imitate, especially in Provider Module. It was also nice to see more of you there as well.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I think I have a girl crush on @ophelia_ . I mean, have you seen her hot pix on IG?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I think I have a girl crush on @ophelia_ . I mean, have you seen her hot pix on IG?
    Samesies but + you. Threeway.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Samesies but + you. Threeway.
    Oh yeah. I want to make out with the both of you. Can you just imagine how much trouble we all would get into if all three of us got together? We're the badass bitches of ETS.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    We're the badass bitches of ETS.
    Don't make me bust out the O RLY owl...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Okay, we definitely need to all meet up somewhere in the world and cause some havoc... IMAGINE THE BADASSERY WE COULD GET UP TO! <3

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Haha. There are lots of awesome people here!

I haven't met anyone yet who was weird or anything. Almost everyone here seems awesome except for like... 5 people.

SRS, though, Australia 2015!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @jezstyle - I just felt like letting you know that I appreciate your silent understanding via "Likes". I suppose that can also count as a little thing that cheers me up, as I've made some posts when I wasn't "all there" or when I "lost my mind". Thanks for actually getting me, and also answering some of my Marilyn Mason questions a while ago.

You're also among my favorite posters in the Marilyn Manson thread too.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 07-19-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Sending mass love to all the great ETS guys who respect their female friends/companions. (And who lock misogynist threads.)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    @theruiner and @johnbron for being hilarious in general and also awesome to talk to on what I thought would be a boring Friday night stuck at home. <3 you guys

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @tony.parente, @Kyle, @Atu, @dariocotti , and anyone else who was involved with the setlist.fm stuff tonight. I honestly cannot remember the last time that I have laughed so hard. During a time when I really, really needed it.

Awesome.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 07-19-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @tony.parente and @Kyle and @Atu anyone else who was involved with the setlist.fm stuff tonight. I honestly cannot remember the last time that I have laughed so hard. During a time when I really, really needed it.

Awesome.
    Love youuuuuu <3

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    ahaha yeah that was fun, thank you guys!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Pleasure was mutual. That's a good way to start the day

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Big-ass love to @Thaned for being so supportive in the "how fucked was your day" thread, @MAD and @eversonpoe for their ongoing awesomeness, @sheepdean for being the badass Atticus fanboy that he is, @ninjaw , @Conan The Barbarian , @XJR9000 and everyone else who helped me over at the Download Archive and @johnbron because johnbron.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    @theruiner and @johnbron for being hilarious in general and also awesome to talk to on what I thought would be a boring Friday night stuck at home. <3 you guys
    Well, we are the best.

(Also, you and John are pretty great, too).

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    i still have love for all of you fuckers and i apologize for starting drama.
    i will be back sometime after my honeymoon, at which point i will no longer post here on the days when i get my prescriptions.
    That's when i wind up embarrassing myself and pissing everyone off.
    take care y'all
    love is love.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @AgentofChaos for trying to start drama, but just reaffirming how great of a community this is.

@Swykk just 'cause.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I luff this board and the people that breathe life into it. There are times I feel I always say the wrong thing. So I'm just going to post this to @everyone: I hope I haven't offended anyone on this board and if I have it was completely unintentional, I love you all. You make this a great place to hang out, even if it's mainly lurking and liking posts.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @RhettButler Your FB post made my day. The answer to your question: God works in mysterious ways. Who knows how those people get matched up. 😊

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @tony.parente, @Kyle, @Atu, @dariocotti, and anyone else who was involved with the setlist.fm stuff tonight. I honestly cannot remember the last time that I have laughed so hard. During a time when I really, really needed it.

Awesome.
    i didn't see this until now and I'm glad I could help. And I hear you since I've been in an extremely awful, depressed mood for a few days and I think I needed it as much as you. If nothing else, it's probably why I found it as funny as I did since things are funnier when you need them to be. Or at least for me they are.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raygunprimed View Post
    I luff this board and the people that breathe life into it. There are times I feel I always say the wrong thing.
    I unfortunately also know what that's like all too well. It's one of the reasons why I'm still seriously considering to stop posting altogether whenever I'm angry, sad, confused, bored and exhausted. The fear of saying the wrong things also has an enormous hold on me from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by raygunprimed View Post
    So I'm just going to post this to @everyone: I hope I haven't offended anyone on this board and if I have it was completely unintentional, I love you all. You make this a great place to hang out, even if it's mainly lurking and liking posts.
    These are also among my exact thoughts regarding ETS in general, especially as a fellow fan of NIN. And yes, you know a forum is great when you still can enjoy it via lurking and liking. Liking has also made lurking a lot more fun too, as it also turns lurking into a search for textual gold, or even a way to spread love beyond the List of Luv thread.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 08-14-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @ophelia_ for giving me dumb girl advice today. <3

... and not getting mad about that facepalm. lolz

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I will give you dumb girl advice any day! Luff you!

And if my facepalm virginity had to be broken, I'm glad it was by you. <3