Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'd like to second the luv for @ophelia_ for helping (or trying to help, because who can really understand women?) me figure out a certain someone in my life.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    We don't even understand ourselves, don't sweat it x

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Men are hard, too. Ophelia is just solving all of our problems. Thank you, mother.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Men are hard, too.
    If you're doing things right, they are.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Thanks for that bud.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    If only I could solve my own problems. *headdesk*

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I know it's been a long while since I've actually been active on here. I blame my BondAThon for that, as well as the World Cup. But I'd like to thank @Kris for posting those vids earlier. Made my whole day.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @REPLICA - You're welcome, and I'm always glad to see when other people also like the YouTube channels I like too. If you'd like to see more or even subscribe to that channel, it's foxalbiazul.

http://www.youtube.com/user/foxalbiazul
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 07-26-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I want to give love to @slave2thewage , @sentient02970 , @jessamineny , @tony.parente , @Charmingly Miserable , @icecream , @marodi the otter , @ophelia_ , @Kris , @kleiner352 , and @Leviathant ...for being supportive of me and my marriage.

I know it was my own damned fault for posting things about our fights, but it HURT when everyone told my i was fucked if i got married.

Thank you guys SO much.

Love is love

-pure eleven eleven

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    There's fights in every relationship, if everyone knew the details of everyones relationships no one would support anyone. Super psyched you're happy!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @schemo and his girlfriend for selling me their extra Miles Tsang print tonight. Eternally thankful. I've never wanted a poster so damn bad in my life!

ETS as a whole. Everyone I've met has been fucking fantastic, and I feel as if this is a community who actually cares about one another. Which is rare to find in life, but especially online. You guys are the best.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @heavenly_bearded , you made our fucking day!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @Ryan for being hilarious (your "Find My Way" setlist parody was the funniest thing to read at 3 AM)

@Sarah K for being awesome and positive as all hell, you have a ton of enthusiasm for things and it shows through in nearly every post
    @Charmingly Miserable for being so great towards me, I still appreciate it!

@Kris for being just a super nice guy all the time about everything, I don't see how you pull it off but you do.

@tony.parente for teh lulz
    @elevenism for being a great guy who seems really happy being a newly wed, I can't wish anything but the best for you two guys, it's lovely that you both love each other enough to get married and for you to remain so wonderful to everyone here at almost all times even when people have been less-than-supportive of that!

@Leviathant for running this place. 11/10 best NIN forum around.
    @billpulsipher I don't know where we'd be as a sub-forum in the touring section without you

In general I love this site a ton, if I could I'd bake cookies for everyone.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    @Kris for being just a super nice guy all the time about everything, I don't see how you pull it off but you do.
    Thank you for the compliment, as I really appreciate it. I wish I always pulled it off though, as there were times when I said things that shouldn't have been said, and even asked questions that shouldn't have been asked. I'm still trying to make amends and clear the air in general, especially when it comes to my struggles in regards to trying to be a good person. And as unbelievable as this would seem, I was about to take a break from Echoing the Sound again, but I just caught your post about me here. I'm actually getting a bit burnt out on Internet forums in general, but ETS will always be one of my most favorite sites ever. Even if I were to stop posting, I just know that I'd keep sporadically lurking around here.

You've also given me that same exact impression as well, and you certainly fit in here a lot more and better than you did at Provider Module. And well, sorry for mentioning that place again, but I'd definitely agree with you there altogether.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 08-04-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @piggy - I have a feeling that I've already thanked you for answering my random music questions, but in case I've forgotten, thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, as I sometimes had them, but didn't know where to ask them, or just didn't have anybody to discuss those questions with.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 08-14-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @elevenism @Dra508 @Digital Twilight @Swykk Thank you for hearing me out on the Mental Health thread. It means a lot.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    @piggy - I have a feeling that I've already thanked you for answering my random music questions, but in case I've forgotten, thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, as I sometimes had them, but didn't know where to ask them, or just didn't have anybody to discuss those questions with.
    No problem, buddy.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @elevenism @Hazekiah - Reading some of your posts have been inspirational and cheerful to me. I can actually still seem to relate to some of them a lot. Oh, and sorry for repeating myself, Hazekiah, but it certainly has occurred to me more and more since late 2013. If I had more of a sense of adventure, or a sense of adventure at all, I'd probably be just like you guys in some ways.

You're also among the other posters that have also inadvertently helped me realize why I should try to start becoming more comfortable in my own skin again at certain times, while just doing my own thing, and being the best me I can ever be.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeah, but that guy basically went psycho for some unknown reason.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Yeah, but that guy basically went psycho for some unknown reason.
    He was withdrawing from nicotine. That's my theory.

I know you're reading this agentofchaos/sineater. I'm going kick your ass in fantasy football.

I luvlist all the mods here for really managing trolls, there are so few these days but when they pop up, it's not to much of a shit show to get them to calm the fuck down. I wish they worked for Twitter.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    what's funny is everyone was on my ass that day.
    agent of chaos messaged me and said "i'm gonna do more than get your back bro...i'm gonna make these people blow up. i will get the shitlist reinstated and then i will be able to move around freely because I AM AGENT OF CHAOS!

It kinda reminds me of Bane from the batman movie lol lol

goddamn i wish i still had the message. it was pretty surreal.

so synchronicity is alive and well because i was about to ask...
    is agent of chaos "quiet member" status like being banned?

(and then i get here and you guys are discussing it, and mentioning me no less_
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-20-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Kris
    @icecream @Dra508
    @heavenly_bearded
    @marodi
    @Charmingly Miserable
    @kleiner352
    @slave2thewage
    @sentient02970 @eversonpoe
    @jessamineny (can you please explain your login name to me lol?)
    @tony.parente
    @Sarah K (even though i pissed you off that day)
    @sheepdean
    @allegro
    and all the other people with whom i shoot the proverbial shit here

oh hell i forgot @Miss Baphomette
    and @NYRexall
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-20-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @jessamineny (can you please explain your login name to me lol?)
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...960#post174960

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    that's funny @jessamineny cuz i made that thread.
    perhaps i should read more and post less

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    the best part of my week, so far, has been catching up on True Blood and dishing about it (among other things) with @slave2thewage

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    What a galoob. Any real ETS'er would know @NYRexall had the shitlist reinstated over a year ago
    Lol @ you @'ing yourself.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    That's exactly the kind of thing we like to see here. Good job, @NYRexall

lolololol that STILL cracks me up.
    @Sarah K , everyone knows that all of the REAL crazy fuckers talk about themselves in the third person.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @allegro for being a 10/10 person for discussing the ferguson issue with someone who has a very different opinion of it than them without getting hostile or throwing out the "u racist lol" accusation.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    @NYRexall crazy? Nooooo

That is indeed funny but that one from a few months ago..."Sheepdeen calls NYRexall a dick, you'll never guess what happens next!"...gets my vote for hilarity.
    wasn't i in on that one somehow?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    You were the one who got called a dick.