Thread: List of Luv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    And TNA!!!
    I'm glad you brought this up, i'm always defending TNA and enjoying the posts by @Space Suicide the biggest Kane-a-nite i know, lol...

As for everyone, i'm really glad i stopped stalking and decided to sing up! you're all cool guys it's the best community i've ever been to and it's fitting because NIN is my favorite band, i'm so glad Trent has cool, intelligent and funny fans, i'm just trying to be an entertaining poster and not to fuck up much with my crappy english!

Thanks to: @Kris @onthewall2983 @eversonpoe @elevenism (eleveno!) @thevoid99 and @frankie teardrop @Piko and @Reznor2112, for being such cool laid back guys with me... i'm a fan of all of you guys! and for very different reasons, cheers to all!
    @Charmingly Miserable @Kid Charlemagne @aggroculture @OSLIN @JessicaSarahS @thefragile_jake @REPLICA and @marodi, you are all very interesting and cool posters, i'm always "listening" when you are "talking".

Sorry if i forgot anyone, i'm going to stop now... this is giving me a "Verklempt" lol...

Last edited by henryeatscereal; 11-05-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Dammit, i already have a Verklempt

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @henryeatscereal Te amo también!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up, i'm always defending TNA and enjoying the posts by @Space Suicide the biggest Kane-a-nite i know, lol...

As for everyone, i'm really glad i stopped stalking and decided to sing up! you're all cool guys it's the best community i've ever been to and it's fitting because NIN is my favorite band, i'm so glad Trent has cool, intelligent and funny fans, i'm just trying to be an entertaining poster and not to fuck up much with my crappy english!

Thanks to: @Kris @onthewall2983 @eversonpoe @elevenism (eleveno!) @thevoid99 and @frankie teardrop @Piko and @Reznor2112, for being such cool laid back guys with me... i'm a fan of all of you guys! and for very different reasons, cheers to all!
    @Charmingly Miserable @Kid Charlemagne @aggroculture @OSLIN @JessicaSarahS @thefragile_jake @REPLICA and @marodi, you are all very interesting and cool posters, i'm always "listening" when you are "talking".

Sorry if i forgot anyone, i'm going to stop now... this is giving me a "Verklempt" lol...

Thank you! I am honored. I always read your posts extra closely as well.