Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I love all of you ladies and gents. You are the place where I feel safe and accepted. You are my sanity.

*hugs and smooches all around*

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Much love to you friend, you've been exceptional when it comes to talking music and general things on this board. Shouts to my homies @thefragile_jake and @richardp who continue to make my Twitter and Facebook feeds awesome and hilarious.
    Haven't been on the boards in a hot minute my good sir but I appreciate the luv! Both you and Richard also add to greatness of my social media feeds. Love you guys!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    This might as well be a compliment thread, as it is one anyway.

@Hazekiah - I know we never really spoke to each other, but I always loved how you stuck with your guns in the Marilyn Manson and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles threads, along with any other threads you've made. And your writing style actually appeals to me, as you really know how to go hard when going in depth. I also liked reading your explanations and interpretations of Marilyn Manson songs, albums, videos, and concerts at the Marilyn Manson thread and Provider Module.

I just thought I'd let you know. And well, I know I'm stating the obvious but keep being you, regardless of what others say, and you really do seem like a chill dude in spite of your enthusiasm.

(Which is great, because loving and enjoying your interests is what matters in the first place, so of course it's going to make you passionate from time to time, and it's also one of the best ways to enjoy life. You've sort of indirectly helped me remember that, and I thank you for it.)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-07-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    347 now. My hallway is wide open.
    Knowing you pointing it out sometimes makes me want to visit your page and refresh my browser a couple of times just to keep it going higher and higher. And well, to add to the actual topic, you're also among my other favorite South Park fans to follow here.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up, i'm always defending TNA and enjoying the posts by @Space Suicide the biggest Kane-a-nite i know, lol...

As for everyone, i'm really glad i stopped stalking and decided to sing up! you're all cool guys it's the best community i've ever been to and it's fitting because NIN is my favorite band, i'm so glad Trent has cool, intelligent and funny fans, i'm just trying to be an entertaining poster and not to fuck up much with my crappy english!

Thanks to: @Kris @onthewall2983 @eversonpoe @elevenism (eleveno!) @thevoid99 and @frankie teardrop @Piko and @Reznor2112, for being such cool laid back guys with me... i'm a fan of all of you guys! and for very different reasons, cheers to all!
    @Charmingly Miserable @Kid Charlemagne @aggroculture @OSLIN @JessicaSarahS @thefragile_jake @REPLICA and @marodi, you are all very interesting and cool posters, i'm always "listening" when you are "talking".

Sorry if i forgot anyone, i'm going to stop now... this is giving me a "Verklempt" lol...

Thank you! I am honored. I always read your posts extra closely as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Gonna go ahead and luvli.st (is that filter still a thing??) ExitDomina because I just discovered she and I have been IRL friends here in Seattle for like 4 months!! Holy crap!! (except I guess she's not here anymore!)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Luv Listing @johnbron for surviving his recent stay in the hospital so we can hopefully meet up another day and also @NotoriousTIMP because he drove all the way out to another state just to visit him which I honestly thought was very unexpected and awesome. I hope I get to meet up with you guys again soon, even though we only saw each other for a couple hours I had a great time last month, I just wish I could have got an earlier bus!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @playwithfire - I would feel bad for leaving you out of this, but thank you for simply understanding where I came from with some of my questions. You've really been such a great help, and I really appreciate it. I'm guessing we have some sort of nice understanding of each other in a way, even though we don't talk as much, since I too, can, and have been far too sensitive for my own good as well.

And in spite of this, I still like how you can still have a sense of humor about life from time to time, and remain to be a chill person. I'm also aware that you're undergoing and hard time, and I hope you also see yourself out if it without going nuts as well. If you're anything like me, I'd probably have some idea, because some things get so unbearable that I start to drive myself nuts.

Anyway, all the best to you, and have a Happy New Year.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-26-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Aww, thanks! Right back at ya.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @allegro - Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me, and as always your advice and reassurance has always been of great use to me.

I know I've mentioned this before, but your advice has benefited me immensely in real life as it has helped me to move on and let go of things, just like playwithfire and aggroculture's advice did for me.

@Leviathant - It's like never too early in a way, considering how ETS is way over 10 years old now, but thank you for making one of the greatest experiences of my Internet life possible, especially as a NIN fan. Your kindness, level-mindedness, and helpfulness as an administrator is always appreciated.

And sure, it could go without saying, but I still felt like getting it out there.

Oh damn, I never expected to have called up on you this much again, but still, the help is always appreciated. I'm also still trying to find ways to promote ETS and The NIN Hotline to other NIN fans in real life if and whenever possible, because of that. It's like a verbal tic now.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Volband - I just thought that this was worth mentioning here.

Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Kris, I don't know if you were told this, but you are quite sensitive. That's actually cute. No homo (unless you are up to it (just kidding (OR AM I))).
    After it occurred to me that you weren't taking the piss, I've got to say that's both very cool and sweet of you to say. Heck, I'd rather be cute than annoying and hated any day of the week. And well, yes, I still roll with the punches in spite of it.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-29-2014 at 03:08 AM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Microwave Jellyfish View Post
    -7 months, I think.

RIAA declared it to be triple platinum on my 13th birthday.

Ps.: Kris is awesome.
    @Microwave Jellyfish - Much love and respect right back at you as I really appreciate it. I'm also glad to see that you liked that thread overall. For a moment, I was worried that it would've been a disaster. I knew that I shouldn't and couldn't let that go unanswered, and it seemed to be doing rather well at ETS.

I think I've also seen you at NIN.com, and I've also made the same exact thread at NIN.com. I was also KSalavante and SalavanteK at NIN.com. (I had to do that due to registration and posting issues.)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

@aggroculture - Thanks yet again for inadvertently lending me more useful advice and reminders. I really appreciate it as it helped me realize some things I wouldn't have found out on my own.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 03-06-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Some of the stuff you write about problems with social interactions is uncanny in a way that it resonates with how I used to see myself, and have in part hopefully transcended (but also in part stays with me). It's an old cliche, but I believe it contains a truth: until you respect and love yourself you can't expect anyone else to. I might be barking up the wrong tree, but that's the impression I get from some of your posts.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Yeah, I still have to work on that, while also working on trusting and forgiving others. And yes, you've pretty much got that part about me right, especially if you were to take a look in The Mental Health thread.

Oh yes, and I've also noticed that as well to my surprise. I actually wouldn't have ever expected any of that from you either, but of course, that's also an inherent part of being human and a work in progress, just like life itself from time to time.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I wanna show love to ALL of you. I am going through a really hard time in my life...going through what will likely be the end of an awful, abusive relationship that was once absolutely heaven. That's why i have been posting so much lately. I've been around since 06 or 07, and we were a lot meaner back then.

I never thought i'd be saying this, but it's like @marodi said, ETS has become the place where i feel safe and accepted.

Right now i don't feel either in my own bedroom.

Much love to @henryeatscereal , @Kris , @eversonpoe , @Miss Baphomette , @allegro , @playwithfire , and anyone else who has taken the time to talk to me during these dark days.

And like @Kris said, thank you so much to @Leviathant and @orestes for building and maintaining this place.
    I came here for the ARG. I never dreamed i'd make so many digital droogs!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    No problem, I hope you find yourself in a healthier, happier place soon, dude.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @Kris You need to be acknowledged

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Yeah, @Kris . Don't let a few people's judgement rain on your parade. Fuck 'em!
    You can't be overly sensitive here.
    Jesus, you should have been here seven or eight years ago! you wouldn't last one day on this board if you didn't have thick skin.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post, but @Kris , now you have turned off private messages. i was gonna tell you to hit me up on facebook. Tyler Jackson Lankford.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Yeah, @Kris . Don't let a few people's judgement rain on your parade. Fuck 'em!
    You can't be overly sensitive here.
    Jesus, you should have been here seven or eight years ago! you wouldn't last one day on this board if you didn't have thick skin.
    He says he was here in '04 and knew my old login back then. He knows.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I can't thank @Dra508 enough for letting me hang with her and her bro for Coachella for the past three years. This year was no exception, ended up having an amazing time as usual, and I can't wait to do it again next year. More than that, I value your friendship, and your advice (I will negotiate my salary tomorrow), and being someone I generally enjoy being around. You're awesome, and I wish we could hang out more than once a year.

EDIT: I swear, I was not the one that got the handjob from that girl in line. I promise.
    Last edited by Kid Charlemagne; 04-22-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Thanks to everyone who posts Prince gifs.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @piggy deserves loving.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    He doesn't post here much but @Swykk is adorable and hilarious. One of the funniest people that I "know".

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Thanks but I have a good feeling that people read that post and went, "Who?!"

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    But now everyone knows that you're cute and awesome. You can make new friends now!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Yeah who the hell are you?