Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe and @elevenism seem like two people I really wouldn’t mind having a beer with.

For the record, I do not know how to properly tag other users in a post. This was my best effort.

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    @eversonpoe and @elevenism seem like two people I really wouldn’t mind having a beer with.

For the record, I do not know how to properly tag other users in a post. This was my best effort.
    Ah, thanks man.
    Right back at you.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    @Sarah K <3 <3 <3

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    No, you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I don't know if this is the right spot for this, but.....

My daughter kicks ass. It was her Grade 8 Graduation tonight, she moves on to high school next year. She won the awards for Drama and Science. The scholars award, her school letter award. And her schools top award as well, the Excellence in Education award.

I didn't know that winning a grade school graduation was a thing you could do, but she showed me.....holy crap am I ever proud of her.

Add to that, she's been studying martial arts since she was 4 years old, she has her brown belt now, and her sensei is trying to slow her down, because he's not allowed to give her a black belt until she turns 18. He's teaching her things that are above her belt in order to keep her challenged. Her "Goals" section that they asked her to fill out, the answer she put down was so balanced...it talked about a work/life balance, jesus christ, she gets it. And her quote, a doctor who quote of all things, just shows how much she values the people around her.

I mean....I'm just....fuck, I'm crying......

Holy hell.....I've got one amazing kid. Jesus Christ....I am just completely beside myself right now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I don't know if this is the right spot for this, but.....

My daughter kicks ass. It was her Grade 8 Graduation tonight, she moves on to high school next year. She won the awards for Drama and Science. The scholars award, her school letter award. And her schools top award as well, the Excellence in Education award.

I didn't know that winning a grade school graduation was a thing you could do, but she showed me.....holy crap am I ever proud of her.

Add to that, she's been studying martial arts since she was 4 years old, she has her brown belt now, and her sensei is trying to slow her down, because he's not allowed to give her a black belt until she turns 18. He's teaching her things that are above her belt in order to keep her challenged. Her "Goals" section that they asked her to fill out, the answer she put down was so balanced...it talked about a work/life balance, jesus christ, she gets it. And her quote, a doctor who quote of all things, just shows how much she values the people around her.

I mean....I'm just....fuck, I'm crying......

Holy hell.....I've got one amazing kid. Jesus Christ....I am just completely beside myself right now.
    Sounds like a great kid. Seems like she could be someone really important when she grows up. The kind of daughter I wish I could've had.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I've seen a lot of earwigs in my day, but this motherfucker looks like he just hit level 36 or got hit with a Moon Stone.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    This one's for @TheBang for that sweet archive copy of the Mad Cool NIN performance. Cheers!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @eachpassingphase you've been the most thoughtful and articulate new member in ages. thanks for joining the board.
    Last edited by kel; 07-15-2018 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    @eachpassingphase you've been the most thoughtful and articulate new member in ages. thanks for the joining the board.
    Geez! Thank you so much for the encouragement. I've felt really welcome here for sure.

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    @Leviathant , @playwithfire , @theruiner

You guys were nothing short of heroic in the mental health thread responding to mr secret identity.

I was getting my popcorn ready and preparing to morbidly enjoy a dumpster fire.

But your responses were, just, wow. I've never seen anything like it.

Big ups.

And even if this turns out to be some sort of advanced troll, so be it.

You guys did the right thing and went WAY above and beyond the call of duty.
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-07-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Bleh, thanks. Having OCD, especially intrusive-thought-heavy OCD, is something that I think most sufferers of it tends to carry a lot of empathy for each other with. It's a really horrible thing to experience and the shame and fear that can come with it is really terrible. theruiner has shown me a lot of understanding about it over the years... when you also have OCD, you understand it in a way that I think it's very hard to understand without experiencing it, and I don't think any of us would want anyone to experience it.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Are you two trying to make me cry?