Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @elevenism @Prettybrokenspiral - I know I'm kind of repeating myself again, but something really clicked with your personalities as far as encounters I've experienced on the Internet. Thank you for helping me find, rediscover and recreate myself as far as the 2010s almost coming to a close.

@Dryalex12 - I know we haven't really spoken to each other that much, but I just wanted you to know that I actually agree and relate, hence so far enjoyed the majority of your posts so far. You also remind me of myself when I first got started on ETS back in 2004, and have been one of my more recent favorite members to follow.

Keep up the good work. I know you mean well.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-12-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    @elevenism is an uber mensch.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    @Prettybrokenspiral

For PM discussions while being metal dorks.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    @elevenism @Prettybrokenspiral - I know I'm kind of repeating myself again, but something really clicked with your personalities as far as encounters I've experienced on the Internet. Thank you for helping me find, rediscover and recreate myself as far as the 2010s almost coming to a close.
    @Halo Infinity Hi! I know I owe you replies to like three e-mails. I'm slacking

Not for long though, promise

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    @Prettybrokenspiral

For PM discussions while being metal dorks.

@Space Suicide Yo dawg, you check out the Bohren Club of Gore yet or what?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

@Space Suicide Yo dawg, you check out the Bohren Club of Gore yet or what?
    I did. I enjoyed it but it's something I'd have on in the background rather than concentrate with up front and center.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    all of e.t.s. I hope everyone here has a safe and wonderful holiday and may the new year bring love and joy to all maybe with moore not being elected we will start to see a new day ahead peace and love ets
    -Louie

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Yes, I've got the holiday spirit as well. To all the ETSers, Happy Holidays and bless your cotton socks. You're a pretty incredible, bad-ass community.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post

@Dryalex12 - I know we haven't really spoken to each other that much, but I just wanted you to know that I actually agree and relate, hence so far enjoyed the majority of your posts so far. You also remind me of myself when I first got started on ETS back in 2004, and have been one of my more recent favorite members to follow.

Keep up the good work. I know you mean well.
    Man I just now saw this and it means a LOT to me. I didn't realize i'd had THAT much of an effect on you.
    That's fucking awesome. Let's chat again soon.

Also, I too have the holiday spirit and have a lot of love for a WHOLE hell of a lot of you.
    This board has been an insanely special place for me for the past (almost five!) years, when I moved from Dallas where I had a vast network of friends, to this tiny shithole that literally has a smaller population than my high school.

Thanks, everyone, for being mostly cool to me over the years. I know I'm a very strange dude.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I am just so happy that thanks to NIN, I got to spend a weekend with @kleiner352 . I've been thinking about that time a lot lately! Likely because that period was a weird combination of the aftermath of everything falling apart, and the beginning of it all getting put back together for me.

I am glad that we got to hang out, especially considering all of the circumstances surrounding you actually coming. So cool. <3

<---- Not winking, just looking at you with a Thom Yorke face.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I am just so happy that thanks to NIN, I got to spend a weekend with @kleiner352. I've been thinking about that time a lot lately! Likely because that period was a weird combination of the aftermath of everything falling apart, and the beginning of it all getting put back together for me.

I am glad that we got to hang out, especially considering all of the circumstances surrounding you actually coming. So cool. <3

<---- Not winking, just looking at you with a Thom Yorke face.
    I promise I'll find the time in between nap music to bother you again this July! That was such an amazing weekend all-around and it wouldn't have been half as fun without getting to joke around and have you guiding me through transit that I would have otherwise gotten lost in instantly and ended up in New Jersey. I remember you mentioning it was the first real fun you'd had in a while and it was a blast for me.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    received_2252176361466487.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-20-39-33.png

I fucking love you guys. Look at how erect my nipples are with the thought of being number 1 in the door.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @heavenly_bearded is my personal fucking hero.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Oh H_B, look at how cute u are! All these years and I’ve never seen your face. Heavenly bearded indeed. Apparently, you, me and @NotoriousTIMP are all fluffy bearded gents.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Oh H_B, look at how cute u are! All these years and I’ve never seen your face. Heavenly bearded indeed. Apparently, you, me and @NotoriousTIMP are all fluffy bearded gents.
    Settle down ladies. One at a time

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    whynotboth.jpg

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    received_2252176361466487.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-20-39-33.png

I fucking love you guys. Look at how erect my nipples are with the thought of being number 1 in the door.
    you're such a hottie!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    a serious thank you to anyone here who has ever been kind and shown me any kind of support. i joke about it but i really do spend a lot of time on this board, and there are so many wonderful people here. so thanks for helping me keep going, and just being lovely. <3

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

I recently shaved mine off (which I now regret)

https://imgur.com/XwU9cPD

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post

I’d still do you.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post

it'll grow back. goatees are still the shit. you look good. i feel like your haircut is exactly what i ask for then only *kinda* get it.

such is life as a great clips customer. with coupons.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I’d still do you.
    Thanks boo!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe and @elevenism seem like two people I really wouldn’t mind having a beer with.

For the record, I do not know how to properly tag other users in a post. This was my best effort.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    @eversonpoe and @elevenism seem like two people I really wouldn’t mind having a beer with.

For the record, I do not know how to properly tag other users in a post. This was my best effort.
    Ah, thanks man.
    Right back at you.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Sarah K <3 <3 <3

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    No, you.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I don't know if this is the right spot for this, but.....

My daughter kicks ass. It was her Grade 8 Graduation tonight, she moves on to high school next year. She won the awards for Drama and Science. The scholars award, her school letter award. And her schools top award as well, the Excellence in Education award.

I didn't know that winning a grade school graduation was a thing you could do, but she showed me.....holy crap am I ever proud of her.

Add to that, she's been studying martial arts since she was 4 years old, she has her brown belt now, and her sensei is trying to slow her down, because he's not allowed to give her a black belt until she turns 18. He's teaching her things that are above her belt in order to keep her challenged. Her "Goals" section that they asked her to fill out, the answer she put down was so balanced...it talked about a work/life balance, jesus christ, she gets it. And her quote, a doctor who quote of all things, just shows how much she values the people around her.

I mean....I'm just....fuck, I'm crying......

Holy hell.....I've got one amazing kid. Jesus Christ....I am just completely beside myself right now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I don't know if this is the right spot for this, but.....

My daughter kicks ass. It was her Grade 8 Graduation tonight, she moves on to high school next year. She won the awards for Drama and Science. The scholars award, her school letter award. And her schools top award as well, the Excellence in Education award.

I didn't know that winning a grade school graduation was a thing you could do, but she showed me.....holy crap am I ever proud of her.

Add to that, she's been studying martial arts since she was 4 years old, she has her brown belt now, and her sensei is trying to slow her down, because he's not allowed to give her a black belt until she turns 18. He's teaching her things that are above her belt in order to keep her challenged. Her "Goals" section that they asked her to fill out, the answer she put down was so balanced...it talked about a work/life balance, jesus christ, she gets it. And her quote, a doctor who quote of all things, just shows how much she values the people around her.

I mean....I'm just....fuck, I'm crying......

Holy hell.....I've got one amazing kid. Jesus Christ....I am just completely beside myself right now.
    Sounds like a great kid. Seems like she could be someone really important when she grows up. The kind of daughter I wish I could've had.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I've seen a lot of earwigs in my day, but this motherfucker looks like he just hit level 36 or got hit with a Moon Stone.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    This one's for @TheBang for that sweet archive copy of the Mad Cool NIN performance. Cheers!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @eachpassingphase you've been the most thoughtful and articulate new member in ages. thanks for joining the board.
    Last edited by kel; 07-15-2018 at 09:02 PM.