Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @Prettybrokenspiral @Shadaloo , @imail724 , @Frozen Beach @Self.Destructive.Pattern @mfte @kleiner352 @mostlymad @onthewall2983 @henryeatscereal and everyone else who participated in the Twin Peaks thread during season 3 (except @thelastdisciple .)

It has been cool talking about it with you guys
    And I've only just begun! I love things I can't immediately wrap my head around.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @elevenism @Prettybrokenspiral - I'm pretty sure you guys know why as of late. Thanks for being so cool with me, as well as indirectly helping me see certain things differently too. It was much needed and very much appreciated.

Mentioned
    384 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    @elevenism @Prettybrokenspiral - I'm pretty sure you guys know why as of late. Thanks for being so cool with me, as well as indirectly helping me see certain things differently too. It was much needed and very much appreciated.
    Well hell yeah man. You're one of the cooler people I know online

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    @theimage13 thanks for always being a kind, respectful, and socially conscientious person. you're awesome <3

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I get by with a little help from my friends.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    @theimage13 thanks for always being a kind, respectful, and socially conscientious person. you're awesome <3
    I don't think I've ever set foot in this thread, but thank you for the kind words. Genuinely made me smile - not something that happens too often when reading comments on the internet

But maybe lay off on the "always"....I do lose it once in a while :P

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Thank you @marodi .

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Thank you @marodi.
    Lots of love to you too, @Swykk .

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    A loving shoutout to @elevenism for thinking of me upon receiving The Final Dossier. It's been such a good ride for us Twin Peaks fans.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @elevenism @Prettybrokenspiral - I know I'm kind of repeating myself again, but something really clicked with your personalities as far as encounters I've experienced on the Internet. Thank you for helping me find, rediscover and recreate myself as far as the 2010s almost coming to a close.

@Dryalex12 - I know we haven't really spoken to each other that much, but I just wanted you to know that I actually agree and relate, hence so far enjoyed the majority of your posts so far. You also remind me of myself when I first got started on ETS back in 2004, and have been one of my more recent favorite members to follow.

Keep up the good work. I know you mean well.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-12-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @elevenism is an uber mensch.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @Prettybrokenspiral

For PM discussions while being metal dorks.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @elevenism @Prettybrokenspiral - I know I'm kind of repeating myself again, but something really clicked with your personalities as far as encounters I've experienced on the Internet. Thank you for helping me find, rediscover and recreate myself as far as the 2010s almost coming to a close.
    @Halo Infinity Hi! I know I owe you replies to like three e-mails. I'm slacking

Not for long though, promise

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    @Prettybrokenspiral

For PM discussions while being metal dorks.

@Space Suicide Yo dawg, you check out the Bohren Club of Gore yet or what?

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

@Space Suicide Yo dawg, you check out the Bohren Club of Gore yet or what?
    I did. I enjoyed it but it's something I'd have on in the background rather than concentrate with up front and center.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    all of e.t.s. I hope everyone here has a safe and wonderful holiday and may the new year bring love and joy to all maybe with moore not being elected we will start to see a new day ahead peace and love ets
    -Louie

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Yes, I've got the holiday spirit as well. To all the ETSers, Happy Holidays and bless your cotton socks. You're a pretty incredible, bad-ass community.

Mentioned
    384 Post(s)

@Dryalex12 - I know we haven't really spoken to each other that much, but I just wanted you to know that I actually agree and relate, hence so far enjoyed the majority of your posts so far. You also remind me of myself when I first got started on ETS back in 2004, and have been one of my more recent favorite members to follow.

Keep up the good work. I know you mean well.
    Man I just now saw this and it means a LOT to me. I didn't realize i'd had THAT much of an effect on you.
    That's fucking awesome. Let's chat again soon.

Also, I too have the holiday spirit and have a lot of love for a WHOLE hell of a lot of you.
    This board has been an insanely special place for me for the past (almost five!) years, when I moved from Dallas where I had a vast network of friends, to this tiny shithole that literally has a smaller population than my high school.

Thanks, everyone, for being mostly cool to me over the years. I know I'm a very strange dude.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    I am just so happy that thanks to NIN, I got to spend a weekend with @kleiner352 . I've been thinking about that time a lot lately! Likely because that period was a weird combination of the aftermath of everything falling apart, and the beginning of it all getting put back together for me.

I am glad that we got to hang out, especially considering all of the circumstances surrounding you actually coming. So cool. <3

<---- Not winking, just looking at you with a Thom Yorke face.

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I am just so happy that thanks to NIN, I got to spend a weekend with @kleiner352. I've been thinking about that time a lot lately! Likely because that period was a weird combination of the aftermath of everything falling apart, and the beginning of it all getting put back together for me.

I am glad that we got to hang out, especially considering all of the circumstances surrounding you actually coming. So cool. <3

<---- Not winking, just looking at you with a Thom Yorke face.
    I promise I'll find the time in between nap music to bother you again this July! That was such an amazing weekend all-around and it wouldn't have been half as fun without getting to joke around and have you guiding me through transit that I would have otherwise gotten lost in instantly and ended up in New Jersey. I remember you mentioning it was the first real fun you'd had in a while and it was a blast for me.

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    received_2252176361466487.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-20-39-33.png

I fucking love you guys. Look at how erect my nipples are with the thought of being number 1 in the door.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    @heavenly_bearded is my personal fucking hero.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Oh H_B, look at how cute u are! All these years and Ive never seen your face. Heavenly bearded indeed. Apparently, you, me and @NotoriousTIMP are all fluffy bearded gents.

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Oh H_B, look at how cute u are! All these years and I’ve never seen your face. Heavenly bearded indeed. Apparently, you, me and @NotoriousTIMP are all fluffy bearded gents.
    Settle down ladies. One at a time

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    whynotboth.jpg

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    received_2252176361466487.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-20-39-33.png

I fucking love you guys. Look at how erect my nipples are with the thought of being number 1 in the door.
    you're such a hottie!

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    a serious thank you to anyone here who has ever been kind and shown me any kind of support. i joke about it but i really do spend a lot of time on this board, and there are so many wonderful people here. so thanks for helping me keep going, and just being lovely. <3

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Oh H_B, look at how cute u are! All these years and I’ve never seen your face. Heavenly bearded indeed. Apparently, you, me and @NotoriousTIMP are all fluffy bearded gents.

I recently shaved mine off (which I now regret)

https://imgur.com/XwU9cPD

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post

Id still do you.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post

it'll grow back. goatees are still the shit. you look good. i feel like your haircut is exactly what i ask for then only *kinda* get it.

such is life as a great clips customer. with coupons.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I’d still do you.
    Thanks boo!