Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yes. We took a glorious selfie that everyone facepalmed.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Yes. We took a glorious selfie that everyone facepalmed.

lol @ that being most likely what would happen.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    lol @ that being most likely what would happen.
    Hey, let's hang out in KC in MAY. THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    YOU WERE THERE, TOO. But you were wearing this:

I'm pretty sure that even if you combined my brain with Tony's brain, there still wouldn't be enough intelligence to fly a plane. So, we should be okay on that. Hah.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    lol well I do like Primus

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    So you don't really love us, 'cause you're drunk-liking? Dude, you gotta get outa Shittyanna and escape to Chi-Town sometime, me and G will help you have fun for a few days.

Yeah, I'm confused too. Are you saying that you love me in the same way that you love your ex after too much booze? Why can't you love me sober? I cant go on like this!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I remember when getting Luv Listed was puke-worthy. Ah, the good old days.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    eh

the fallout from this...reminds me of the good old days when I would get drunk all the time
    spew my demons out on everybody
    wallow in the aftermath
    vomit, rinse, repeat

still...I forged the strongest bonds of my life in that era

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @allegro , you are so fucking special to me. Thank you for caring about me and my future. The same goes for you, @Leviathant . @heavenly_bearded , i love shooting the shit with you all day now and then. @tony.parente and @Sarah K , it's been cool getting to know you to a little bit. @Miss Baphomette , you are the shit. @Deepvoid , thanks for trying to help me stay up on the ever elusive hottest new horror movie.
    and @Kris , it's cool how you keep me in your thoughts, saying things like " @elevenism , thought you would dig this."

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

@kleiner352 - It's probably about time that you got another Love Listing from me. You just seem to get me so well, and I love that, so what's not to love? But for real, thank you very much for being so cool with me and being a great/excellent listener/reader nonetheless.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 05-08-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    @kleiner352 - It's probably about time that you got another Love Listing from me. You just seem to get me so well, and I love that, so what's not to love? But for real, thank you very much for being so cool with me and being a great/excellent listener/reader nonetheless.
    Same to you man! Every conversation I have with you is a pleasure and totally enjoyable. You're just a cool guy all around, I couldn't imagine having a problem with you.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Thanks to @Wretchedest , @thevoid99, @Conan The Barbarian and @Kodiak33 for your input on my Wolf of Wall Street dilemma. It definitely helped!

And to mah gurl @Lunatica <3
    Last edited by Baphomette; 05-14-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @tony.parente got married yesterday. Many people don't understand our friendship. I don't even understand it a lot of times. On paper, we should hate each other. But it somehow works.

Congratulations, Tony. I'm so excited and happy for you. The few pictures that you have shared so far are really beautiful, and I hope that you both had a great day.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @tony.parente got married yesterday. Many people don't understand our friendship. I don't even understand it a lot of times. On paper, we should hate each other. But it somehow works.

Congratulations, Tony. I'm so excited and happy for you. The few pictures that you have shared so far are really beautiful, and I hope that you both had a great day.
    You're so wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing about you

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I'm heading out!
    If anyone who cares doesn't know, me, my mom and Sheap are headed to meet up with my brother Austin and his bratty wife (i DO love her) plus their kids: my PRINCESS Layla, and baby Liam (who is adorable but at that age where they have absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on. )

They live in denver. Also, meeting us there will be my father. This is the craziest part. I've spent a grand total of 8 hours with my dad in the past 10 years or so. And the four original family members have NEVER been together at one time since the divorce. This is the first time my dad will meet my wife.
    I don't know WHAT the fuck to expect but i'm hoping for a good time. I have refused to participate in a reunion like this but they talked me into it.

Also, we will be going to see The Old 97s on the third. Again, for those of you who didn't know from my posts in other threads over the last few years, the 97s are old friends ANd one of my favorite bands of all time. I;ve seen them 50 plus times since i was 13 and they are sooooooo. fucking. awesome.
    This is Sheap's first Old 97s show and i can't wait for her to see it.

I will be gone for a week, and yes, i will miss my ets crew! The internet is so strange. I've never actually met ANY of you, but i WILL actually miss you.
    @Tony.parente and @Sarah K , @kleiner352 , @allegro , @Miss Baphomette , @Deepvoid , @Space Suicide , @Charmingly Miserable , @Khrz , @Kris , @marodi Princess Otter , @Jinsai , and all the rest of my virtual crew who makes living in this town of 2000 bearable, i will hit you fuckers up when i get home! @Leviathant , i will start work on the next song as soon as i get home. i promise.

I've got to finish packing, clean the car out, handle a few other things and then we are OUt!!!

I am so damned excited!!!

I will be back soon, no doubt with interesting tales.
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-30-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'm heading out!
    If anyone who cares doesn't know, me, my mom and Sheap are headed to meet up with my brother Austin and his bratty wife (i DO love her) plus their kids: my PRINCESS Layla, and baby Liam (who is adorable but at that age where they have absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on. )

They live in denver. Also, meeting us there will be my father. This is the craziest part. I've spent a grand total of 8 hours with my dad in the past 10 years or so. And the four original family members have NEVER been together at one time since the divorce. This is the first time my dad will meet my wife.
    I don't know WHAT the fuck to expect but i'm hoping for a good time. I have refused to participate in a reunion like this but they talked me into it.

Also, we will be going to see The Old 97s on the third. Again, for those of you who didn't know from my posts in other threads over the last few years, the 97s are old friends ANd one of my favorite bands of all time. I;ve seen them 50 plus times since i was 13 and they are sooooooo. fucking. awesome.
    This is Sheap's first Old 97s show and i can't wait for her to see it.

I will be gone for a week, and yes, i will miss my ets crew! The internet is so strange. I've never actually met ANY of you, but i WILL actually miss you.
    @Tony.parente and @Sarah K , @kleiner352 , @allegro , @Miss Baphomette , @Deepvoid , @Space Suicide , @Charmingly Miserable , @Khrz , @Kris , @marodi Princess Otter , @Jinsai , and all the rest of my virtual crew who makes living in this town of 2000 bearable, i will hit you fuckers up when i get home! @Leviathant , i will start work on the next song as soon as i get home. i promise.

I've got to finish packing, clean the car out, handle a few other things and then we are OUt!!!

I am so damned excited!!!

I will be back soon, no doubt with interesting tales.
    Enjoy and take care!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Enjoy and take care!
    Thanks @Deepvoid .

I'm really looking forward to it!

All the other times we have gone out of town in years have been for drs appointments and such.

But this is a real live vacation!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @kleiner352 - For helping me remember and further realize that happiness and self-worth should ultimately come from inside first and foremost. Only now, do I begin to fully understand why you said that basing my self-worth on how many things I can give to others, or how many things I can do for others was not only unnecessary, but neither true nor kind to myself either, along with it being a self-loathing perspective and approach to life, since seeking external factors for happiness can actually set you up for misery.

This perhaps even helped me see why I shouldn't also base my happiness on how little I make mistakes too, but I'm still going to have to work on that too. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

I thought about what you said to me when I hit another low point emotionally again, and I really appreciate it. It must take a very patient, understanding and down to Earth person to tell me that. Words really are powerful and it's always a comforting pleasure and a blessing/gift to see people use them for good.

@allegro - I also thank you for indirectly helping me further realize this too.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...433#post256433

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...512#post256512

It also helped me further realize why there's sometimes greater power in holding your tongue and letting go. (Not to mention the health benefits it has to offer mentally and emotionally too, which in turn can help you move on to do betters things and end up hopefully becoming an even better person.)

Sometimes it's also better to not post as much or even post at all for those very reasons, but I still wanted to at least thank you, since this adds to your very helpful advice to me in the Mental Health Thread as well. I'll also make sure to keep that in mind as well. I can also see how this can also apply to any Internet community in general too.

Even if the forum isn't abusive, a wash for the brain and eyes after being on the Internet is often a necessity every once in a while too.

@marodi - You got that right.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...509#post256509

Her advice concerning matters on and off the Internet are life-savers, which I why I took it to heart even if it didn't directly involve me. It's also nice to see that you're benefiting from it as well.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 06-16-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @aggroculture is giving me a mind boner today.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I never sleep too much... But last night, I took this medication that I have to help with that. I don't take it too often, but when I do, I always get weird dreams. I had one last night that included two NIN concerts, and multiple ETS people. Some who I have met, and some who I have not.

So, y'all are even invading my dreams now. <3
    i've had a few ets dreams. in one of them we had all thrown in to rent an airplane to go to an nin show. i described it in detail when it happened.

But a couple of nights ago, i dreamed that you and @tony.parente lived together.
    I came over and kicked it and wound up spending the night.
    I wish i had written it down when i woke up because there was a lot to it, but i can't remember much-just that you two lived together and we had fun chilling and playing old nintendo games.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tony and I love each other and that would be fun for like 2 days. But we would undoubtedly be in a fist fight by the end of the first week of our cohabitation.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Tony and I love each other and that would be fun for like 2 days. But we would undoubtedly be in a fist fight by the end of the first week of our cohabitation.
    you are together on the astral plane.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I don't even know what in the fuck that means.

But yes.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @Sarah K You're a huge bitch and I love you so much for it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    <3 I couldn't believe that the post had been up for two hours, and the joke was still there to be made.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @orestes for remembering what my failing old self couldn't and for being her, cause she's awesome.

And at almost all of ETS cause I luv the vast majority of you.

*group hugs*

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    @Khrz @allegro & @playwithfire for keeping so level-headed, reasonable, and intelligent while dealing with so much ridiculous bullshit in certain threads. you're all fantastic.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    heart u bbz

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I want to blow the person responsible for the new word filter. <3

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Baphomette View Post
    I want to blow the person responsible for the new word filter. <3
    Lol lol Assface MoneybagsAssface MoneybagsAssface MoneybagsAssface MoneybagsAssface Moneybags