Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Random Pointless NIN Facts You Probably Already Know But Im Going To Tell You Anyways

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    i did that on purpose, since i dont really care about spelling

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Dryalex12 , i would abort mission. "Some of them I know are true but i cant find the source but I know ive seen them beofre..." brotha, i am sorry, but that shit just flat out doesn't cut it around here.

people are just going to keep breaking your balls, real talk.
    i know you meant well.
    But i just don't think you fully grasp where you are posting this.
    ETS is a place where people used to play games like "name every nin song in under one min." and shit like that. i guess what i am saying is think about that. Realize that LOTS people here are more obsessed with nin than you ever thought about being...some folks here are fucking FRIENDS with trent, for christ's sake.
    Keep posting things like you have been posting, and people will keep laughing at you.
    Good effort though brotha.

btw @sheepdean ... "for a fact that he DIDN'T bang marilyn manson?" as in it's more likely that trent DID perform butsects on Mr. Warner?
    I'm not sure if i even want to know.

wait...i DO want to know. what do you know?!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    i did that on purpose, since i dont really care about spelling
    LOL. That kind of cracks me up for some reason.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I read somewhere that Trent nixed Bleedthrough because someone likened it to a sanitary towel ad and he couldn't unsee it - I think it's a shame personally.

Also I mentioned the Axl / Trent / Robin triangle in nin spotting, I think TR was definitely annoyed at Robin
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...978#post231978
    Last edited by WorzelG; 01-01-2015 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    See I told you i saw it somewhere

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Keep posting things like you have been posting, and people will keep laughing at you.
    When the time comes, your goona be my first call for my consular

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Would someone please finally ask Trent in an interview to explain the meaning of The Slip artwork and to finally clarify everything about the With a Teeth / Bleedthrough / "Long Essay" about everything that would have everything "make sense" and the songs (including The Warning) on the With Teeth lyric poster?

It's all been so vague and speculative since it's release, on both counts, and we have never received definitive answers really. Only obscure/cryptic ones like in the access section of NIN.com when TR was asked about those additional songs on the lyric poster and simply responded with "?"

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    When the time comes, your goona be my first call for my consular
    what is a consular?

Considering you said "goona," which seems to be some sort of combination of goon and goomba...
    is it like a consigliere like in the mafia? Cause i just wanted to clarify that if that's the case, i'm totally in!
    I just finished watching the Sopranos.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    what is a consular?

Considering you said "goona," which seems to be some sort of combination of goon and goomba...
    is it like a consigliere like in the mafia? Cause i just wanted to clarify that if that's the case, i'm totally in!
    I just finished watching the Sopranos.
    you are cracking me up today, dude. <3

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I lurk over on prongs.org/ministry from time to time, and Im starting to think @Dryalex12 might actually be yearsofdecay. Just sayin'...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Strobelight?

Trent real name is trent, just put it in the middle of this name

trent is a human

trent is trent

Treznor

Robin Fink has magical hair

The reason trent dosn't come on here anymore is because your all a bunch of assholes

trent like his his Recess

This is obviously the best album he ever done

where the hell is Leviathan when you need him?

That facepalm button is the worse thing on this site.

you guys like my random lyrics, but this is a load of crap to you all

all of these facts dont really have to do with this album

I don't really give a shit about your half ass remarks about me, i'm used to it.

pickle

trents favorite song is the silence on broken, because that's what he wants when he is on this site

I'm still going to post Ghost/ Slip and HM, whether you like it or not, can't tell me what to do, only the mods can

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    If you don't like my behaviour, please report me, I've been called out more than once. Now you're just being a petulant child because people don't agree with you.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    BTW that was suppose to be a joke, i was more or less just poking fun at you all and myself. so........

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Random Pointless ETS Fact:
    @Kris likes absolutely every post he sees.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The reason Trent dosn't doesn't come on here anymore is because your You're all a bunch of assholes

This is obviously the best album he has ever done

where the hell is Leviathan when you need him?

That facepalm button is the worse worst thing on this site.

you guys like my random lyrics, but this is a load of crap to you all

all of these facts dont don't really have to do with this album

I don't really give a shit about your half ass half assed remarks about me, i'm used to it.

trents Trent's favorite song is the silence on broken, because that's what he wants when he is on this site

I'm still going to post Ghost/ Slip and HM, whether you like it or not, you can't tell me what to do, only the mods can
    Every forum needs its whiny bitch I guess. Shove a tampon in.

Also, before embarrasing and exposing yourself as the complete and utter retard you are, you should probably work on your spelling and grammar. But don't fret, Professor GlitchyFlame has fixed it for you.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I rest my case about the asshole part....like i said THAT WAS A JOKE GOOD GOD PEOPLE, it wasn't serious...the fact it was fact about strobelight should of tick it off.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyFlame View Post
    Random Pointless ETS Fact:
    @Kris likes absolutely every post he sees.
    I suppose that you might've also seen this. It's what I do whenever I also lurk, which I also tend to do a lot.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/thanks.php

I actually didn't know how to take that post, so I thought that I'd just make light of it. I'm just confused, yet again, and probably should take a break and do other things.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-02-2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: I probably should take a break really soon, anyway.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Every forum needs its whiny bitch I guess. Shove a tampon in.

Also, before embarrasing and exposing yourself as the complete and utter retard you are, you should probably work on your spelling and grammar. But don't fret, Professor GlitchyFlame has fixed it for you.
    So, offtopic, but spelling and grammar are not a sign of intelligence, you have no idea what Dryalex's first language is, their language skills or mode of text input. I proofread, I saw every mistake in that, but I didn't correct those because THAT isn't my place. Unless of course there was a post about grammar and spelling rather than NIN facts. In which case, it's spelt "embarrassing".

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Strobelight?

FREE DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE NOW!To download NIN's new full-length album Strobe Light, PRODUCED BY TIMBALAND, enter a valid email address in the fields below. A download link will be sent to you immediately. Your credit card will be charged $18.98 plus a $10 digital delivery convenience fee. Your files will arrive as windows media files playable on quite a few players with your name embedded all over them just in case you lose them. You will also receive an exclusive photo and a free email account with our partner Google's Gmail service.

Your email will be kept confidential and will not be used for spam, unless we can make some money selling it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    The austism in me has defiantly affected my knowledge with spelling and grammer, Dosn't help that I have ADHD with it to, so my thought process, it really suck, but as long as you understand what im saying, then thast pretty much good enough for me...and yes English id my main language, born and raised in Oregon and i still live in Gresham. Even though I may come off as weird, whinny and alittle dumb, I am really smart about the things that im not impaired with, like science, and you shouldnt let that effact how i am, im actually a really nice person IRL. If i would known that this fact thing was gfoing to be so negitive, i would neevr posted it

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Do I need to close this thread, or can you folks interact reasonably with each other?

If you're not contributing something that pushes forward the topic at hand, don't bother posting. Thanks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The austism in me has defiantly affected my knowledge with spelling and grammer, Dosn't help that I have ADHD with it to, so my thought process, it really suck, but as long as you understand what im saying, then thast pretty much good enough for me...and yes English id my main language, born and raised in Oregon and i still live in Gresham. Even though I may come off as weird, whinny and alittle dumb, I am really smart about the things that im not impaired with, like science, and you shouldnt let that effact how i am, im actually a really nice person IRL. If i would known that this fact thing was gfoing to be so negitive, i would neevr posted it
    Shit, i'm sorry. I know what I said was stupid. I had no clue, I apologize. I shouldn't take shit out on people when I have a bad day, so I guess you could call this a learning experience.
    Last edited by GlitchyFlame; 01-02-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Shit, i'm sorry. I know what I said was stupid. I had no clue, I apologize. I shouldn't take shit out on people when I have a bad day, so I guess you could call this a learning experience.
    Hey its fine, im used to it so it dosn't really effect be much

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hey its fine, im used to it so it dosn't really effect be much
    If I were you, I wouldn't let people say shit like what I said to you. They don't know you. They shouldn't pass judgement. If they're being assholes, you should be a dick and fuck them.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    dude don't feel bad about spelling.
    i can't spell for shit without an automatic spell check.
    and i wouldn't feel too bad about people breaking your balls either...
    like i said when i pm'd you...
    i went through a LOT of it back in the day.

and hell, i went through a fairly rough bit of it last spring now that i think about it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    If I were you, I wouldn't let people say shit like what I said to you. They don't know you. They shouldn't pass judgement. If they're being assholes, you should be a dick and fuck them.
    Nah its not me, i kill them with kindness,im to soft.......but if you do manage to piss me off, that a whole different story...

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Maybe it's just me, but i would LOVE to see a collab between trent and timbaland.
    That part of the strobe light joke wasn't really very funny to me.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Maybe it's just me, but i would LOVE to see a collab between trent and timbaland.
    That part of the strobe light joke wasn't really very funny to me.
    Didn't Timbaland remix THTF but Trent nixed it? I wonder if the audio for that still exists.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Didn't Timbaland remix THTF but Trent nixed it? I wonder if the audio for that still exists.
    i never heard about that.

but i love damn near anything timbaland touches, from aaliyah to timberlake to timbaland and magoo to missy elliot...he's definitely one of the best producers of our time. Hell, he made that first bubba sparx single sound good!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    i never heard about that.

but i love damn near anything timbaland touches, from aaliyah to timberlake to timbaland and magoo to missy elliot...he's definitely one of the best producers of our time. Hell, he made that first bubba sparx single sound good!
    http://pitchfork.com/news/35745-rezn...mbaland-remix/

Though I'll disagree on your opinion of him :P