Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 181 to 199 of 199

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    2,825
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    In case you have been living under a rock, All Stars 3 starts filming this week.

    Tracy Martell better take her crown.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was at a Drag Race "Herstory" pub quiz on Thursday and honestly WTF. There was no Herstory - it was whatever was on Netflix. Not one single question about season one, about untucked or the judges, or any off camera shade. It was so disappointing! And the winning team just sat there on their phones googling the whole time. I love pub quizzes and Drag Race so dream night with mates but not even worth the time, I should had a viewing party with gin at mine.

    Sorry rant over.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,335
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoughnutNipsMoore View Post
    I was at a Drag Race "Herstory" pub quiz on Thursday and honestly WTF. There was no Herstory - it was whatever was on Netflix. Not one single question about season one, about untucked or the judges, or any off camera shade. It was so disappointing! And the winning team just sat there on their phones googling the whole time. I love pub quizzes and Drag Race so dream night with mates but not even worth the time, I should had a viewing party with gin at mine.

    Sorry rant over.
    how are people allowed to use their phones!?

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    how are people allowed to use their phones!?
    I know right!!!!!!! A pub quiz isn't an IQ test or exam, it's a laugh but people need to play along man.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    2,825
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoughnutNipsMoore View Post
    I know right!!!!!!! A pub quiz isn't an IQ test or exam, it's a laugh but people need to play along man.
    Using phones in a pub quiz? OH HONEY.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    2,825
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    ALLEGED list of queens for All Stars 3.

    Spoiler: Trixie
    Shangela
    BenDeLaCreme
    Morgan McMichaels
    Darienne Lake
    Kennedy Davenport
    Milk
    Aja
    ChiChi
    Thorgy

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    2,825
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    List confirmed - there was an audience for a talent show challenge (yet another) that was filmed last night and someone broke their NDA lol.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,351
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    no darienne lake.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,335
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    ugh, why on earth is Aja in the allstars lineup? her personality is fine i guess, but her looks are shit.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Willam for 10th queen plz

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,351
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    ugh, why on earth is Aja in the allstars lineup? her personality is fine i guess, but her looks are shit.
    agreed. the whole cast is kind of meh. following up all stars 2 is gonna be ... impossible, really.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,335
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Willam for 10th queen plz
    noooooooope. fuck willam forever.

    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/28...obic-comments/

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,351
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    wow. so disappointing.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,335
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    wow. so disappointing.
    yeah, good thing this isn't the manson thread or we'd have people defending him

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Donegal, Ireland
    Posts
    2,825
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tenth queen is Spoiler: Bebe.

  16. #196
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,335
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Tenth queen is Spoiler: Bebe.
    ...but why? i mean, don't get me wrong, she's great, but Spoiler: she won her season, so why is she being brought back?

  17. #197
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,351
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    what?! ugh, why?! that's not fair.

  18. #198
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    yeah, good thing this isn't the manson thread or we'd have people defending him
    Jeeesus this is so much worse than I even expected it to be.

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,351
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    jiggly, stacy layne matthews, kenya michaels, and sonique have all come out as trans.

    also, jade jolie did porn. excuse me while i barf for the next 24 hours.

Posting Permissions