Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    i saw sasha velour yesterday at boise pride. it was a lot of fun. bianca, sherry vine, lady bunny, and jackie beat were here, too -- i missed out on tickets to the egyptian. bummer.

omg, that last episode was INCREDIBLE. everyone slayed (esp. aquaria -- i've stopped fighting it ... she's fierce as fuck) the "american" verses and choreo. it was amazing.
    Last edited by kel; 06-17-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    holy shit ... that was the best lip sync i've ever seen ("if"). i'm shook. literally started tearing up, got chills, everything. wow. thank you, gay gods, for making it janet jackson themed.

other stray observations:

is it just me or did vanjie forget to shave her chest? maybe it was on purpose. i dunno.

oh, man ... asia's butterfly schtick ... so fucking painful to watch. those poor things probably hung out in her boobs and accessories for hours before she opened them up. nothing happened, oy ... so sad.

a winner will be crowned in five minutes. aquaria or eureka will take this. i'm cool with either.
    Last edited by kel; 06-29-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I really felt bad for Asia, because as much as I didn't want Kameron to go on to the final it was just like... girl, no. I'm quite fine with the overall results. I will say that when Sasha came out looking like the fiercest thing EVER this side of a Syfy show, I was wondering if they could just let her be queen for another year.

Also, where the fuck was Tammie?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Also, where the fuck was Tammie?
    omg you're right. wtf? and what happened to rebecca glasscock's face?

i'm so okay with the winner. took a lot of time to get there. she's fucking fierce and it's like she's from the fucking future or something.

also OPRAH!

what a great season.
    Last edited by kel; 06-28-2018 at 09:44 PM.