Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight Rises

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    http://www.ifc.com/fix/2012/06/the-d...ht-rises-score

7 & a half minutes of the score if you are so inclined.
    Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

Spoiler: It's interesting that "Rise" is the same song from when Bruce's parents were shot in Begins. Guess they really come full circle in this.

Also, got tickets for the IMAX marathon at my AMC. I saw the Avengers marathon and that was fucking awesome. Can't wait for this!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    ALL THE FAPS.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    http://collider.com/dark-knight-rise...figure/169967/

An interesting limited edition figure from Mcfarlane, for you sports fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    do you guys think the Bane prologue will be shown as part of the movie or maybe as an intro?(if at all)

Also I hope they did some fight choreography so it's not just the traditional Hollywood fighting the consists of swing, angle change/camera shake, reaction.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PooPooMeowChow View Post
    do you guys think the Bane prologue will be shown as part of the movie or maybe as an intro?(if at all)
    A prologue IS an intro.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Anyone else notice in that last commercial I posted, that Spoiler: when Bane and Batman are having their big fight at the end, at about :25 you can see Catwoman behind Bane just standing there watching them fight?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Anyone else notice in that last commercial I posted, that Spoiler: when Bane and Batman are having their big fight at the end, at about :25 you can see Catwoman behind Bane just standing there watching them fight?
    Just saw that. I don't know what to make of it but maybe it is something where there is an agreement or a catch that Bane makes or something not letting Catwoman fight.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It also looks like she's behind a fence or something, maybe she was bait.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Spoiler: This fight might not be the final battle between the two. The trailers have made it pretty clear that at some point Bane captures Batman, it could be that Catwoman helps Bane at first, then after they defeat Batman she has second thoughts, frees him and helps him fight back when he "rises"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

New Trailer #4

Love the "Mr. Wayne" line.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    That song. Is. Incredible.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I think the best play on their part would be to not show us the final battle in any way at all so it's a huge surprise. Maybe yeah it's the sewer fight, then some time later is the fight in the snow during the riot, and then some insanely epic final fight for all the marbles.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I know how the movie ends!!!

Spoiler: http://theworldwentaway.files.wordpr...1/a71f40ea.jpg

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I'm still trying to figure out who the mysterious person in white is at 1:53 watching the Bats/Bane sewer battle? That person was in one of the original teasers and yet still we have not figured out anything further.

Maybe it's nothing... I don't know. It's bothering me though.

And I still find myself pondering the theory that Wayne is captured by Bane, he escapes, Batman returns (not Bruce though as he is still recovering), but it's JGL as Batman, and he goes to fight Bane and gets killed in the sewer, then later after Bane thinks he's won, Bruce comes back and lays the smack down. Thus the "legend of the Batman", he can't die.

edit: is the above link actually a spoiler to the legit end of the film? I assume its not but I'm too afraid to click, even though it's only a jpg

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It's a shot of Bale and Hardy hugging in character. So yeah, major spoiler!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I was trolling a bit sorry, i dont know the ending and i don't want to know it before seeing the movie, click on the "spoiler" if you want to

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The song playing in the latest trailer (and I believe at least one earlier trailer) is great! The melody reminds me of a darker version of Inception's "Time" which is one of my favorites. Needless to say, looking forward to seeing this one.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Only a month to go, trailer #4 looks out of this world!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I think the best play on their part would be to not show us the final battle in any way at all so it's a huge surprise. Maybe yeah it's the sewer fight, then some time later is the fight in the snow during the riot, and then some insanely epic final fight for all the marbles.
    Sewar fight? That's definitely the Batcave.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Yeah didn't they use giant salt mines to film the bat cave scenes? I'm thinking those shots are from the cave as well.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Couldn't resist a few of these.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pretty slick billboard, actually destroyed.

(apologies. i know all i really do is just post links to shit, but how awesome is this?)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    ^smart advertising

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    DoP Wally Pfister has been discussing things with ppl via Twitter...a lot of it is pretty well known already, but some of it is pretty spoilerish I guess, so I'll just rattle off the important points:

Spoiler: Some fans have been reluctant that it seems there are only a few action scenes, but Pfister has stated that there are over 100 minutes of action scenes and IMAX set pieces...including 'some 100 minutes of close-quarter combat scenes, chase sequences, aerial battles, street warfare, and more.'

Spoiler: Official run time is 165 minutes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Spoiler: Some fans have been reluctant that it seems there are only a few action scenes, but Pfister has stated that there are over 100 minutes of action scenes and IMAX set pieces...including 'some 100 minutes of close-quarter combat scenes, chase sequences, aerial battles, street warfare, and more.'

Sweet baby jesus that's awesome

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Why is this a spoiler?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Because someone might not want to know it?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I can definitely see how knowing the run time could spoil the movie for someone. You'd be sitting there watching it, X amount of time into the movie, and when some people are thinking "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD HOW IS THIS GOING TO END!?" you'd be thinking "I wonder how they'll play out the next full hour that's still to come", or something along those lines. I prefer knowing how long it's going to be but I'm sure there are a lot of people who wouldn't.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    DoP Wally Pfister has been discussing things with ppl via Twitter...a lot of it is pretty well known already, but some of it is pretty spoilerish I guess, so I'll just rattle off the important points:

Ive been looking forward to the possibility that what those fans thought wouod be true. Itd be nice and different...
    Kind of disappointing to hear actually