Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Okay, getting back to conspiracies again...

Taylor Swift is the clone of a former satanic cult leader

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So there is some crazy stuff in the JFK files.
    There is talk of links between Ruby and Oswald and a suggestion that they went to Cuba together and were heard speaking in some kind of coded language. I don't know if this is true or not but it's pretty damn interesting if you're into this sort of thing, especially when paired with Ruby's statements about how no one would ever know the truth about the assassination.
    There is the assertion that the CIA had forty journalists on its payroll at the time of the assassination.
    There is evidence that there were known threats to Oswald.
    And then, this quote from Hoover that may mean something and may not, depending on how you read it: "the thing I am concerned about...is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assasin."

To me, the craziest thing here is the part about the 40 journalists. I knew about Operation Mockingbird, but I guess I didn't think it was quite like THAT.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I was thinking lately about JFK, i finished "11/22/63" and i got deep into JFK folklore.
    One thing is for sure: Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone...

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I was thinking lately about JFK, i finished "11/22/63" and i got deep into JFK folklore.
    One thing is for sure: Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone...
    In what way though? Do you think there were multiple shooters, or that he was part of a conspiracy, or both?
    i mentioned this in the JFK thread, but this dude i interviewed who was there pretty well convinced me that Oswald was the only shooter. But who knows?
    I DEFINITELY think he was part of a conspiracy.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    In what way though? Do you think there were multiple shooters, or that he was part of a conspiracy, or both?
    i mentioned this in the JFK thread, but this dude i interviewed who was there pretty well convinced me that Oswald was the only shooter. But who knows?
    I DEFINITELY think he was part of a conspiracy.
    I think there was at least another shooter (the infamous "bush" shooter) other than Oswald.
    Maybe they weren't working together and each one of them had different agendas, but one thing is for sure: there was a major conspiracy going on...

I found on cracked an interesting article of a woman that made an anonymous call the day JFK died claiming that: "The president will die in 10 minutes..."

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I think there was at least another shooter (the infamous "bush" shooter) other than Oswald.
    Maybe they weren't working together and each one of them had different agendas, but one thing is for sure: there was a major conspiracy going on...

I found on cracked an interesting article of a woman that made an anonymous call the day JFK died claiming that: "The president will die in 10 minutes..."
    there's just SO FUCKING MUCH.
    one thing that blows my mind is this: hoover said, on 11-24-63 that he received a call from a man talking in a calm voice and saying that he was part of a committee organized to kill oswald. The FBI shared this information with the Dallas Police Department, who said they would take the appropriate measures (which they obviously didn't fucking do.)
    Here is some more new information: Oswald apparently made a call to a mexican KGB office a few weeks before the assassination. This call was intercepted by the CIA.
    Also, the FBI overheard a conversation between two Cubans. One man said Oswald must have been a good shot. The other Cubano, an intelligence officer said "Oh, he was quite good. I knew him."
    And then there's a CIA deposition where Deputy Director Helms is asked if Oswald worked for the CIA in any capacity. And then, the document ends.
    Furthermore, there is information in the new data about CIA plots to assassinate Castro. There was a documentary about these Castro plots a few years back that was ridiculed as conspiracy theory nonsense. It turns out that most of it was true.
    And then there's the part where the KGB conducted its own investigation and came to the conclusion that fucking LBJ had JFK killed. Now that one's pretty goddamn far fetched, but WHO KNOWS?
    At the very least, this new data shows that we've been asking the right questions.
    I grew up in dallas and there used to be a JFK conspiracy museum there. There's a restaurant there called Campisi's that was started by a fairly notorious italian crime family. Jack Ruby was a regular, and it was also frequented by the Dallas Police. So you had Ruby, Mafiosi, and dallas police officers rubbing shoulders there regularly. And for some reason, Joe Campisi met with Jack Ruby when Ruby was in jail for killing Oswald.

Now, this is pretty far fetched, but still fairly interesting: I saw a documentary suggesting that the BUSH FAMILY was in on JFK. Here it is; check it out.
    Also, check out a book by Don De Lillo called Libra. It's a strange brew of post modernism and historical fiction.
    And if you are ever in Dallas, you've GOT to check out the Sixth Floor museum. They've turned the Texas School Book Depository into a museum and the money shot is Oswald's sniper nest. Sadly, the conspiracy museum closed its doors long ago, but the Sixth Floor Museum is still a major attraction.
    If you're really into this shit, you've got to go to dallas and visit the museum, eat at Campisi's, hang out at dealy plaza, walk the path of the motorcade, and stand on the X on the street that marks the spot where JFK was shot. I've always thought that X was in very poor taste, but hey, it's still pretty cool.

I could go on about this shit forever.

It's deeply ingrained in me from being a bit of a conspiracy theorist and living in dallas with no car. So i haven't just been to Dealy Plaza a few times; rather, my bus transfer spot was a couple hundred yards away from it. And i had to walk the path of the motorcade every time i had to go to the court house (which used to be a lot, hahaha.)
    I know i've mentioned some of this shit about D-Town in the JFK thread but i don't know if you saw it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    And if you are ever in Dallas, you've GOT to check out the Sixth Floor museum. They've turned the Texas School Book Depository into a museum and the money shot is Oswald's sniper nest. Sadly, the conspiracy museum closed its doors long ago, but the Sixth Floor Museum is still a major attraction.
    If you're really into this shit, you've got to go to dallas and visit the museum, eat at Campisi's, hang out at dealy plaza, walk the path of the motorcade, and stand on the X on the street that marks the spot where JFK was shot. I've always thought that X was in very poor taste, but hey, it's still pretty cool.

I could go on about this shit forever.

It's deeply ingrained in me from being a bit of a conspiracy theorist and living in dallas with no car. So i haven't just been to Dealy Plaza a few times; rather, my bus transfer spot was a couple hundred yards away from it. And i had to walk the path of the motorcade every time i had to go to the court house (which used to be a lot, hahaha.)
    I know i've mentioned some of this shit about D-Town in the JFK thread but i don't know if you saw it.
    I would actually like to see all that. Not not just out of macabre curiosity but from my fond memories from that time, such a tragedy.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I would actually like to see all that. Not not just out of macabre curiosity but from my fond memories from that time, such a tragedy.
    you would LOVE that museum. It's not just about the assassination.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Okay, getting back to conspiracies again...

Taylor Swift is the clone of a former satanic cult leader
    Still amazing lol

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So I'm hearing that Bowie's final post on his forum was a warning about the dangers of internet tracking. Can anyone confirm this? It reads as follows: "Google’s motto is b.s. They are destroying the most glorious gift humanity was granted in the last 300 years. Google is illuminati. Illuminati is google. The future under google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech. Google is a boot stomping on your face for eternity. sailor.“

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    So I'm hearing that Bowie's final post on his forum was a warning about the dangers of internet tracking. Can anyone confirm this? It reads as follows: "Google’s motto is b.s. They are destroying the most glorious gift humanity was granted in the last 300 years. Google is illuminati. Illuminati is google. The future under google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech. Google is a boot stomping on your face for eternity. sailor.“

‘sailor’ was a goofy impersonator, usually. Not Bowie himself.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    ‘sailor’ was a goofy impersonator, usually. Not Bowie himself.
    Thanks @botley

I thought it sounded pretty fucking fishy.
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-16-2017 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    I mean if anything Bowie and Iman were the Illuminati, right?

Please note that I am joking about this. Or am I??!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Today is the 54th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination

5+4=9, K is the 11th letter of the alphabet.

9/11

Check mate atheists

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Today is the 54th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination

5+4=9, K is the 11th letter of the alphabet.

9/11

Check mate atheists
    Today is the 54th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.

5x4=20, T is the Twentieth letter of the alphabet.

The word "Twentieth" has three "t"s in it, signifying the three crosses of Golgotha where Jesus was crucified between two common criminals.

Kennedy was Jesus reborn and he was shot by two separate people.

Check mate @Sutekh

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Sublime...! You could be making money on the tinfoil circuit, no joke

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Sublime...! You could be making money on the tinfoil circuit, no joke
    Thank you! The two problems though are that I need inspiration (never would've written the above without seeing your post first) and I'm ethically unable to profit off the sheer stupidity of those less fortunate than me. I'm the kind of person who's had so much guilt beaten into them that I give back extra change if the cashier gives me too much. Profiting off of conspiracy theorists just wouldn't feel right

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Ok.
    What in the FUCK is going on with Trump and Putin?
    Putin shows video of Florida being attacked at his speech. So Trump...calls Putin to congratulate him on his election win a few weeks later.
    If course we all know that's just the tip of the iceberg, but Jesus Wept, this shit just gets crazier and crazier.
    Putin tests Satan2, Trump makes plans to invite him to the white house, breaking with decades of American policy.
    I think Trump is a moron, but I don't think he's THAT fucking stupid. I mean, for fuck's sake, this is "Russian dictator-style president who was a KGB agent openly threatens US, US President responds by kissing his ass.

I think it's one of two things: Putin has irrefutable evidence of collusion re: election meddling.

OR, these two have made some kind of deal to help each other from time to time.
    For instance: Trump wants more military spending and calls for it in Feb. In march, Putin tests SATAN2 and yammers about how Russia can now get around missile defense (which I don't even believe.)

Now, Trump can say "see, I TOLD you we needed a bigger military budget!"

what do you guys think of this?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    we also might be pulling out of Syria, which would benefit, who?
    -louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by louie_cypher View Post
    we also might be pulling out of syria, which would benefit, who?
    -louie
    isis

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    yeah there's CONSPIRACY THEORY (reptillian aliens run the world, flat earth etc.)

And then there's the shady shit that's absolutely real and trying to figure it out.

also, @allegro , wouldn't pulling out of Syria benefit Assad, who is propped up by Russia?
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-04-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Also propped up by Iran.

I dunno, Syria is a total shit hole now, it’s sad.

This probably belongs in a different thread, it’s not a conspiracy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e1fdc2d81561

Trump just wants that money for his Mexican Wall
    Last edited by allegro; 04-04-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Yeah @allegro , pictures of Aleppo make me ashamed to be a fucking human being.

Back on topic then: do you guys have any theories of speculations on secrets regarding the Trump/Putin dynamic?

I wonder if Putin might have told Trump "hey, we're going to help you win the election. And any legal consequences will fall on ME, not you."
    and perhaps he presented in such a way that it was believable.

But it was a trick, and now Putin can prove that Trump cheated (whether he realized it or not,) and is basically blackmailing him.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @Louie_Cypher after you mentioned Q Anon, I looked into it and WHAT IN THE FUCK?!

Here's my question: do you think trump might be egging this thing on?

I also just saw an episode of this show called Adam Ruins Everything about the science behind why people fall for conspiracy theories: it made me think of you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    @Louie_Cypher after you mentioned Q Anon, I looked into it and WHAT IN THE FUCK?!

I also just saw an episode of this show called Adam Ruins Everything about the science behind why people fall for conspiracy theories: it made me think of you.
    thanks for the mention and will definitely look into Adam ruins everything. look I honestly try to post without an agenda. and try to promote investigation intelligence. and enlightenment an illuminate if you will pun intended. i often look for patterns in verbal social communication. look i have long been fascinated with the occult reading tarot for money @ around 14 as well as know many in high levels of the O.T.O, my own personal beliefs not withstanding. I think mostly "satanism" as we know it is theatrical and as Anton Levey said, nothing more than organized atheism. and if you honestly look the largest active pedophile ring in the world is none other than the catholic church. anyways, if I'm ever in Texas,and not much of a drinker anymore. woyld love to sit down and shoot the shit.
    -louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 09-01-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: pronouns are good

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    thanks for the mention and will definitely look into Adam ruins everything. look I honestly try to post without an agenda. and try to promote investigation intelligence. and enlightenment an illuminate if you will pun intended. i often look for patterns in verbal social communication. look i have long been fascinated with the occult reading tarot for money @ around 14 as well as know many in high levels of the O.T.O, my own personal beliefs not withstanding. I think mostly "satanism" as we know it is theatrical and as Anton Levey said, nothing more than organized atheism. and if you honestly look the largest active pedophile ring in the world is none other than the catholic church. anyways, if I'm ever in Texas,and not much of a drinker anymore. woyld love to sit down and shoot the shit.
    -louie
    check your pm's.

Also: i've been searching for real theistic satanism since i was a kid.
    The idea of actual evil worship enthralls me.

The closest thing i've found to the real deal is the Order of Nine Angles, but they keep a VERY low profile and there's not really any way of knowing if they actually did the things they claimed to have done, or if there were ever even more than a few people involved. But it's still worth a look.
    Their literature DOES advocate human sacrifice, and they encourage targeting "fake" (non theistic) satanists like Temple of Set members and LaVeyan satanists.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

It looks very possible that this is a massive prank on Trump supporters

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    check your pm's.

Also: i've been searching for real theistic satanism since i was a kid.
    The idea of actual evil worship enthralls me.

The closest thing i've found to the real deal is the Order of Nine Angles, but they keep a VERY low profile and there's not really any way of knowing if they actually did the things they claimed to have done, or if there were ever even more than a few people involved. But it's still worth a look.
    Their literature DOES advocate human sacrifice, and they encourage targeting "fake" (non theistic) satanists like Temple of Set members and LaVeyan satanists.
    thanks got the PM observing labor day to unplug but will reply i think the temple aet of all but desolved, a lot of my friends that are active occultist are also burners go figure although i haven't been in years. in my opinion. is charged for the worse away from it's original intent;. but topic for another thread.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    yeeeeah!
    Yes!!!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    There's only one conspiracy associated channel that I watch on YouTube these days: it's called Alltime Conspiracies.

They rationally look into conspiracy theories and, of course, do a lot of debunking, while occasionally pointing out legitimately weird shit.

I still love the unknown in all its forms, but I've hit a point where I can't handle much crazy conjecture being peddled as fact anymore.

Plus, we've got conspiracies unfolding regularly on the nightly news, what with this lunatic in the white house.