Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 181 to 193 of 193

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    2,210
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Okay, getting back to conspiracies again...

    Taylor Swift is the clone of a former satanic cult leader

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    So there is some crazy stuff in the JFK files.
    There is talk of links between Ruby and Oswald and a suggestion that they went to Cuba together and were heard speaking in some kind of coded language. I don't know if this is true or not but it's pretty damn interesting if you're into this sort of thing, especially when paired with Ruby's statements about how no one would ever know the truth about the assassination.
    There is the assertion that the CIA had forty journalists on its payroll at the time of the assassination.
    There is evidence that there were known threats to Oswald.
    And then, this quote from Hoover that may mean something and may not, depending on how you read it: "the thing I am concerned about...is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assasin."

    To me, the craziest thing here is the part about the 40 journalists. I knew about Operation Mockingbird, but I guess I didn't think it was quite like THAT.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I was thinking lately about JFK, i finished "11/22/63" and i got deep into JFK folklore.
    One thing is for sure: Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone...

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I was thinking lately about JFK, i finished "11/22/63" and i got deep into JFK folklore.
    One thing is for sure: Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone...
    In what way though? Do you think there were multiple shooters, or that he was part of a conspiracy, or both?
    i mentioned this in the JFK thread, but this dude i interviewed who was there pretty well convinced me that Oswald was the only shooter. But who knows?
    I DEFINITELY think he was part of a conspiracy.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    In what way though? Do you think there were multiple shooters, or that he was part of a conspiracy, or both?
    i mentioned this in the JFK thread, but this dude i interviewed who was there pretty well convinced me that Oswald was the only shooter. But who knows?
    I DEFINITELY think he was part of a conspiracy.
    I think there was at least another shooter (the infamous "bush" shooter) other than Oswald.
    Maybe they weren't working together and each one of them had different agendas, but one thing is for sure: there was a major conspiracy going on...

    I found on cracked an interesting article of a woman that made an anonymous call the day JFK died claiming that: "The president will die in 10 minutes..."

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I think there was at least another shooter (the infamous "bush" shooter) other than Oswald.
    Maybe they weren't working together and each one of them had different agendas, but one thing is for sure: there was a major conspiracy going on...

    I found on cracked an interesting article of a woman that made an anonymous call the day JFK died claiming that: "The president will die in 10 minutes..."
    there's just SO FUCKING MUCH.
    one thing that blows my mind is this: hoover said, on 11-24-63 that he received a call from a man talking in a calm voice and saying that he was part of a committee organized to kill oswald. The FBI shared this information with the Dallas Police Department, who said they would take the appropriate measures (which they obviously didn't fucking do.)
    Here is some more new information: Oswald apparently made a call to a mexican KGB office a few weeks before the assassination. This call was intercepted by the CIA.
    Also, the FBI overheard a conversation between two Cubans. One man said Oswald must have been a good shot. The other Cubano, an intelligence officer said "Oh, he was quite good. I knew him."
    And then there's a CIA deposition where Deputy Director Helms is asked if Oswald worked for the CIA in any capacity. And then, the document ends.
    Furthermore, there is information in the new data about CIA plots to assassinate Castro. There was a documentary about these Castro plots a few years back that was ridiculed as conspiracy theory nonsense. It turns out that most of it was true.
    And then there's the part where the KGB conducted its own investigation and came to the conclusion that fucking LBJ had JFK killed. Now that one's pretty goddamn far fetched, but WHO KNOWS?
    At the very least, this new data shows that we've been asking the right questions.
    I grew up in dallas and there used to be a JFK conspiracy museum there. There's a restaurant there called Campisi's that was started by a fairly notorious italian crime family. Jack Ruby was a regular, and it was also frequented by the Dallas Police. So you had Ruby, Mafiosi, and dallas police officers rubbing shoulders there regularly. And for some reason, Joe Campisi met with Jack Ruby when Ruby was in jail for killing Oswald.

    Now, this is pretty far fetched, but still fairly interesting: I saw a documentary suggesting that the BUSH FAMILY was in on JFK. Here it is; check it out.
    Also, check out a book by Don De Lillo called Libra. It's a strange brew of post modernism and historical fiction.
    And if you are ever in Dallas, you've GOT to check out the Sixth Floor museum. They've turned the Texas School Book Depository into a museum and the money shot is Oswald's sniper nest. Sadly, the conspiracy museum closed its doors long ago, but the Sixth Floor Museum is still a major attraction.
    If you're really into this shit, you've got to go to dallas and visit the museum, eat at Campisi's, hang out at dealy plaza, walk the path of the motorcade, and stand on the X on the street that marks the spot where JFK was shot. I've always thought that X was in very poor taste, but hey, it's still pretty cool.

    I could go on about this shit forever.

    It's deeply ingrained in me from being a bit of a conspiracy theorist and living in dallas with no car. So i haven't just been to Dealy Plaza a few times; rather, my bus transfer spot was a couple hundred yards away from it. And i had to walk the path of the motorcade every time i had to go to the court house (which used to be a lot, hahaha.)
    I know i've mentioned some of this shit about D-Town in the JFK thread but i don't know if you saw it.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    At Lunch
    Posts
    9,307
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    And if you are ever in Dallas, you've GOT to check out the Sixth Floor museum. They've turned the Texas School Book Depository into a museum and the money shot is Oswald's sniper nest. Sadly, the conspiracy museum closed its doors long ago, but the Sixth Floor Museum is still a major attraction.
    If you're really into this shit, you've got to go to dallas and visit the museum, eat at Campisi's, hang out at dealy plaza, walk the path of the motorcade, and stand on the X on the street that marks the spot where JFK was shot. I've always thought that X was in very poor taste, but hey, it's still pretty cool.

    I could go on about this shit forever.

    It's deeply ingrained in me from being a bit of a conspiracy theorist and living in dallas with no car. So i haven't just been to Dealy Plaza a few times; rather, my bus transfer spot was a couple hundred yards away from it. And i had to walk the path of the motorcade every time i had to go to the court house (which used to be a lot, hahaha.)
    I know i've mentioned some of this shit about D-Town in the JFK thread but i don't know if you saw it.
    I would actually like to see all that. Not not just out of macabre curiosity but from my fond memories from that time, such a tragedy.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I would actually like to see all that. Not not just out of macabre curiosity but from my fond memories from that time, such a tragedy.
    you would LOVE that museum. It's not just about the assassination.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Okay, getting back to conspiracies again...

    Taylor Swift is the clone of a former satanic cult leader
    Still amazing lol

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    So I'm hearing that Bowie's final post on his forum was a warning about the dangers of internet tracking. Can anyone confirm this? It reads as follows: "Google’s motto is b.s. They are destroying the most glorious gift humanity was granted in the last 300 years. Google is illuminati. Illuminati is google. The future under google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech. Google is a boot stomping on your face for eternity. sailor.“



  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,043
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    So I'm hearing that Bowie's final post on his forum was a warning about the dangers of internet tracking. Can anyone confirm this? It reads as follows: "Google’s motto is b.s. They are destroying the most glorious gift humanity was granted in the last 300 years. Google is illuminati. Illuminati is google. The future under google is a fascist dystopia, their way or the highway, no room for dissidents, no room for free speech. Google is a boot stomping on your face for eternity. sailor.“


    ‘sailor’ was a goofy impersonator, usually. Not Bowie himself.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,654
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    ‘sailor’ was a goofy impersonator, usually. Not Bowie himself.
    Thanks @botley

    I thought it sounded pretty fucking fishy.
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-16-2017 at 02:49 AM.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ario
    Posts
    3,043
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    I mean if anything Bowie and Iman were the Illuminati, right?

    Please note that I am joking about this. Or am I??!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions