Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3912

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I sat through Breaking Benjamin last night opening for A7X, what utter crap. I dont get the appeal of these guys, and honestly i thought half their songs were Chevelle tracks.

Their last 2 tracks were a total cringe-fest. One of the band members started swinging a lightsaber around on stage , and they wheeled out this percussion stand and played the imperial march, part of schisim, smells like teen spirit and another song i cant remember. Im a nerd, but this was total DWEEB.

Then they proceeded to bring a bunch of elementary school kids on stage for diary of jane. I hate that song. At this point I tried to picture in my mind marilyn manson circa 1996 bringing a group of kids on stage to help sing Lunchbox, and how awesome that would have been.

These guys suck, sorry.

(im not sorry if this is your favorite band and I offended you. no, instead I feel SORRY for you!)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    What the fuck did I just stumble on.

This whole thread should be this, thing.
    I didn't realize that John Boyega played bass for this band before he lost some weight and got his shit together.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post

(im not sorry if this is your favorite band and I offended you. no, instead I feel SORRY for you!)
    Not sure if this is a blanket statement or to someone here but I HIGHLY doubt there’s a Breaking Benjamin fan on ETS.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I wouldn’t call myself a huge fan, but I do like some of Breaking Benjamin’s songs. Never seen them live so can’t speak one way or another about that experience- I’ll take your word for it though.

If someone’s a fan of AVX I don’t think they should be throwing stones at glass houses though, lol.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    One of the "classic" crabcore videos:

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I wouldn’t call myself a huge fan, but I do like some of Breaking Benjamin’s songs. Never seen them live so can’t speak one way or another about that experience- I’ll take your word for it though.

If someone’s a fan of AVX I don’t think they should be throwing stones at glass houses though, lol.
    I wont lie, the only 2 great albums they have are City of Evil and Hail to the King. The rest have about a third to half decent cuts and the rest filler material.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    What do you guys think about The Eagles?

I never got the Eagles hate. I can see someone not being crazy about them, but some people "really fuckin' hate the Eagles, man."

EDIT. I should have just used the search feature for this topic. I totally forgot about this conversation.
    They have good songs but I really don't like some of their acoustic songs and they get overplayed at times. Jeff Bridges saying "I hate fucking Eagles man" was something I'm sure a lot of people wanted to say. I don't even have them in my top 100-200 greatest bands/artists ever.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I think we should merge the entire Eminem thread in the shitty music thread...Especially after Revival

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    I think we should merge the entire Eminem thread in the shitty music thread...Especially after Revival
    Ouch! That's such a hot take my tongue got burnt.

I think hes he's an amazing lyricist, and the only post '90's rapper/hip hop artist I really care for (technically his career jump started in 1999 with Slim Shady LP but whatever).

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    The Grammys are on BTW, should be good for a laugh if someone wants live comedy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The Grammys are on BTW, should be good for a laugh if someone wants live comedy.
    No thanks. I don't care. I stopped caring after what happened to NIN/QOSTA those years ago. And I think there are no rock acts playing tonight. Just a bunch of bullshit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yes, but it is sad laughter. Like when Donald Trump finally goes to federal prison but destroys the whole country in the process. That kind of laughter.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    And I think there are no rock acts playing tonight. Just a bunch of bullshit.
    Yup. Been tuning into it here and there, but seems really lame. Seems like a lot of poppy hip hop/R&B acts... and Ed Shellaman.

BUT! Can't make fun of some of this stuff without watching it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yup. Been tuning into it here and there, but seems really lame. Seems like a lot of poppy hip hop/R&B acts... and Ed Shellaman.

BUT! Can't make fun of some of this stuff without watching it.
    The only people in the Grammys that I care about are Elton John and Ri-ri. I can't believe some of the comments people on Twitter are saying about her saying she's gained weight. I think she looks fine. If that is defined as fat, then I'm obese.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Kendrick brought the house down with his performance. Only thing of merit that happened.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Lowest Grammy Award tv ratings in HISTORY
    https://pitchfork.com/news/grammys-2...test-and-video

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The only thing more insufferable than the Grammys are the people who act superior for not caring about them

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Every song on the new 21 Pilots album has gone gold:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/milestone...190036546.html

And while I wouldn't call the Gaslight Anthem shitty, I think they're kind of "meh."

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Every song on the new 21 Pilots album has gone gold:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/milestone...190036546.html

And while I wouldn't call the Gaslight Anthem shitty, I think they're kind of "meh."
    That is depressing, I saw them in a tent at Reading festival 2013 just before they blew up (the tent wasn’t that busy) and they were one of those genre hopping bands like they couldn’t concentrate for more than 2 minutes. It must be related to how people listen to music these days, streaming, going from genre to genre. I don’t mind something utilising different genres but at least have some finesse about it. Actually to clarify I’m talking about going genre to genre within a song not an album.
    Last edited by WorzelG; 03-02-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    While waiting for physical therapy on my foot, I heard a song so horrible I had to try and look it up by its dumbass lyrics.

It was “Bank Account” by 21 Savage. Would not recommend.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    While waiting for physical therapy on my foot, I heard a song so horrible I had to try and look it up by its dumbass lyrics.

It was “Bank Account” by 21 Savage. Would not recommend.
    apparently that was performed on Ellen today

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I always hated Ed Sheraman, but just heard the song Galway Girl.

Holy fucking shit. After thinking my ear drums couldn’t take a worse pounding than Imagine Dragons Lightning and Thunder song, this steaming pile went through my head.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    apparently that was performed on Ellen today
    That had to be it! It was on a TV but the glare kept me from seeing it so I just heard it and that was more than enough.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I always hated Ed Sheraman, but just heard the song Galway Girl.

Holy fucking shit. After thinking my ear drums couldn’t take a worse pounding than Imagine Dragons Lightning and Thunder song, this steaming pile went through my head.
    Ed Sheraman is the Antichrist.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    "His music is rubbish and he's a Ginger"-God

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    LOL-palooza, it should be renamed. Festival seems to get shittier each year.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    LOL-palooza, it should be renamed. Festival seems to get shittier each year.
    Alternate music is a HUGE umbrella term now.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Maybe they need to get Pavement just to kill the festival all over again. I saw them do a few songs at Lollapalooza '95 and my dad was like "what is this shit?" and we left. I think that was what they were aiming to do. I love Pavement more than ever.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    As long as the festivals are making hand over fist, they probably don’t give a shit who the acts are unfortunately.