Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Had a good argument with someone I don't know well on Facebook that said my 'meh' comment to this was talking smack.

He followed up by saying NIN was a 'Pole Fancy' and such to which i dropped the argument. I'd guarantee you one thing, I sure as hell believe that TDS is more of a brutal piece of work than anything that Hundredth has ever put out conceptionally and emotionally by a long shot.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 01-15-2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: u broek grmmr?

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

He followed up by saying NIN was a 'Pole Fancy' and such to which i dropped the argument. I'd guarantee you one thing, I sure as hell believe that TDS is more of a brutal piece of work than anything that Hundredth has ever put out conceptionally and emotionally by a long shot.
    I can't tell if that's supposed to be mocking Hurt? It sounds fucking ridiculous. And why are they using the censored lyrics from the Johnny Cash version? Are these guys not metal enough to say the word "shit?"

Also, what is a "pole fancy?"

EDIT: Oh, by the way, apparently these guys make "melodic christian metal." What a load of bullshit.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 01-15-2012 at 09:45 PM.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Let's be "Facebook Official."

That's got to be a joke, right?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post

Oh my god. When that young manpiece winked at me I actually felt repulsed.
    Sidenote: these "dudes" are obviously copying Japanese and Korean boy band styles.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post

And they are using an APPLE computer, just so you know... an APPLE MACBOOK AIR.... APPLE..... FACEBOOK.... APPLE.... It's like a corporate executive's wet dream dripping into a boy band producing machine.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I can't tell if that's supposed to be mocking Hurt? It sounds fucking ridiculous. And why are they using the censored lyrics from the Johnny Cash version? Are these guys not metal enough to say the word "shit?"

Also, what is a "pole fancy?"

EDIT: Oh, by the way, apparently these guys make "melodic christian metal." What a load of bullshit.
    I think the cover blows. They raped any type of true emotion it had from either version to be honest just to scream out a chorus. I respect Cash's version but still like, prefer and think NIN's is better and more cutting.

Evidently a 'Pole Fancy' (after I Urban Dictionary searched) is a wuss or homosexual. Whatever.

Yeah, Jinsai, this Melodic Christian Metal is a load of trash anyways.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 01-16-2012 at 01:42 PM.