Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 3917

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    When the UK top 40 has SIXTEEN Ed Sheeran songs in it because of streaming the charts are kind of a joke.
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/mu...the-charts-are

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    When the UK top 40 has SIXTEEN Ed Sheeran songs in it because of streaming the charts are kind of a joke.
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/mu...the-charts-are
    I love the fact that the two lead singles off that Ed Sheeran album are "Sing" and "Don't"

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Thread needs to be renamed SHITTY Music (The twenty-one Pilots thread). I know they have been mentioned in this thread, but they are the worst and need to be mentioned again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    the uk charts have always been a joke, the same generic auto tuned pish with an x-factor winner getting the christmas no.1, you get the odd exception once in a while

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The only time the U.K. charts aren't a joke is when David Bowie is on top. After all, he is their king. Ed Sheeran doesn't even belong in Bowie's universe. He's an ugly little ginger.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty79 View Post
    the uk charts have always been a joke, the same generic auto tuned pish with an x-factor winner getting the christmas no.1, you get the odd exception once in a while
    Proves how really striking and interesting that current UK music is worldwide when I highly doubt hardly any of the stuff you're mentioning indirectly is on US Charts.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    This is now the #1 song in the U.S.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99;345929l
    . He's an ugly little ginger.
    Careful, I wouldn't fuck with this dude. He's ready to kick your ass...

]

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    This is now the #1 song in the U.S.
    I know but he is one example. The way scotty79 was talking I expected the top 50 to be all of his example.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Careful, I wouldn't fuck with this dude. He's ready to kick your ass...

]
    He sucks and I don't get his musical appeal whatsoever. The photo you just shared made me laugh in my real voice. Kudos.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I know but he is one example. The way scotty79 was talking I expected the top 50 to be all of his example.

He sucks and I don't get his musical appeal whatsoever. The photo you just shared made me laugh in my real voice. Kudos.
    I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to contradict you. My post was meant to be more like, "wow, THIS is the number one song." And yeah, he sucks.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    good Ed Sheeran song:

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'm a big fan of Jagged Little Pill and some of her other post JLP albums, buy man-o-man, those early albums aren't very good.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    good Ed Sheeran song:

That's the most hilarious thing ever...

I clicked play on the video, and then started reading a news story on another page... about a minute into it, I said "what is this Hobbit bullshit music, fuck you Ed Sheeran, get thee to a Shire" and then clicked back on this page to stop the playback, and saw that it was, in fact, some Tolkien drama pop. This is truly music that is only appropriate to listen to if you're flagging in your resolve to accompany Frodo into Mordor.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    That dork is on the cover of the new Rolling Stone:

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I can fully get behind the hate Ed Sheeran thing, but maybe you guys can help me understand why the fuck Bruno Mars is so fucking popular. I don't fucking get it, he models himself after Prince and Michael Jackson. I never saw Michael Jackson perform but I did see Prince. Prince would have left Bruno Mars in a puddle of spinal fluid on the stage. Bruno Mars is to Prince as Bruce Willis is to blues music, which by the way I believe the Bruce Willis album was called "The Return Of Bruno".

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    What is up with these pussy-ass pop singers like Adam Levine and Ed Sheerhan trying to look tough with tattoos and shit? Seriously. Are they trying to be cool and badass?

Ugh...

I also have no clue into why Bruno Mars is popular as well. That Bruce Willis comparison. Ouch.... that is someone who should never make music ever again.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I am not a fan of Bruno Mars original material, but in all fairness, this was pretty good.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tell me Bruno Mars can even come close to this, this is a performance from SNL 2014. I have no idea why the image is inverted Prince was not a left handed guitarist, but the symbol on the mic stand is inverted as well. Either way Bruno Mars can't do this........

Edit: No disrespect @RhettButler we posted are videos at the same time, but I still stand behind my statement.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Tell me Bruno Mars can even come close to this, this is a performance from SNL 2014. I have no idea why the image is inverted Prince was not a left handed guitarist, but the symbol on the mic stand is inverted as well. Either way Bruno Mars can't do this........

Edit: No disrespect @RhettButler we posted are videos at the same time, but I still stand behind my statement.
    I agree that Bruno Mars is lame, and nowhere in the same league as Prince--as a performer, musician, writer, you name it. I think his songs are crap. That said, I do think his Prince tribute was pretty good.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I have no idea why the image is inverted Prince was not a left handed guitarist, but the symbol on the mic stand is inverted as well.
    So it has less chance of getting flagged by youtube

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah all the music on this page sucks in my opinion. I can't even get behind U2. I've really tried. I want to like them, everyone seems to but I cant. I grew up during the right time for it but its never clicked. Something about Bonos voice. And that delayed "streets have no name" guitar sound. Again, I really want to and I have tried but all that's stuck in any shape or form is the song from the Batman movie. Probably because its not U2 sounding.
    But.....I've had a few too many Lagunitas tonight so the wife drove while I sat in the back with little dude in his car seat, meaning she had the radio. Fucking XM country, Fucking Zack brown. Wtf man? Every song is the same. I wanted to jump out. And my wife loves this shit and goes to his concerts. Souless music. Like it doesn't make me think different of her, the fact that she loves it so much, but almost.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Anyone see that Lollapalooza lineup? YEESH! Good thing the first three letters are literally "lol".

Shot themselves in the foot IMHO opinion couple years back going to four nights/eight headliners.

Cant wait to see these over saturated festivals eventually fail miserably. I'm sure in the meantime they're laughing all the way to the bank with the passes being sold prior to any official line up annaouncements.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Anyone see that Lollapalooza lineup? YEESH! Good thing the first three letters are literally "lol".

Shot themselves in the foot IMHO opinion couple years back going to four nights/eight headliners.

Cant wait to see these over saturated festivals eventually fail miserably. I'm sure in the meantime they're laughing all the way to the bank with the passes being sold prior to any official line up announcements.
    Remember when Lollapalooza used to be about a festival that was an alternative to mainstream culture? Well, that actually died 21 years ago when Metallica headlined as they were the mainstream. Now this is just another fucking festival I could care less about going to.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This is, objectively, one of the worst things I have ever heard.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post

Looks like a bunch of 40-somethings rockin' like it was 2000.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I admittedly LOVED "Uptown Funk" for the first 2-3 weeks before it caught on in the US, when it was brand spanking new. Then it felt like suddenly ONE day it was being played on every station and in every comedy/rom-com trailer under the sun. Not to mention it was constantly being credited almost exclusively to Bruno Mars by people I'd hear talking about it in person or on the radio. I haven't hated a song that fast since "Get Lucky" finally dropped. I can still listen to "Get Lucky" no problem, especially because I really enjoy that entire record, but I can't listen to "Uptown Funk" anymore.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Looks like a bunch of 40-somethings rockin' like it was 2000.
    that's the old drummer from Korn (not kidding)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Well, prepare to have your mind blown...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Well, prepare to have your mind blown...

i already hate it because of that ridiculous "logo" and i haven't even hit play.