Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105
Results 3,121 to 3,125 of 3125

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Yes, yes it is, and yes, he is a total asshole. I can personally attest to that.
    And I can see why Brooke Burke finally left his no-talent ass. I remember watching him in Melrose Place (that was a good show, not the goddamn reboot) and man, he sucked the life out of the whole show and when he killed himself (and in one of the worst forms of acting that I had ever seen). I was like "good fucking riddance".

Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    And I can see why Brooke Burke finally left his no-talent ass. I remember watching him in Melrose Place (that was a good show, not the goddamn reboot) and man, he sucked the life out of the whole show and when he killed himself (and in one of the worst forms of acting that I had ever seen). I was like "good fucking riddance".
    She's horrible too. They deserve each other.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    She's horrible too. They deserve each other.
    True. She always came across as smug whenever I saw her on TV and shit. You're right. They did deserve each other.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    god almighty, please, if i hear that thunder song even one more time, it'll be the end of me. my brain simply can not take it anymore. i'm at my limit.

why god why

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    What's wrong? You don't want to go muddin' or cruisin' to the fine rhythms of Florida Georgia Line or Brantley Gilbert?

Fuck, the names are even cornfed and terrible.
    I saw Brantley Gilbert about eight years ago when he was touring for his first album at a bar here in Denton, TX. I did enjoy a couple songs from his earlier releases. But, his stuff post 2011 is all absolute garbage.