Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2014.08.30 - Seattle, WA @ White River Amphitheater

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.08.30 - Seattle, WA @ White River Amphitheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Loved every minute of the gig! cold cave were ok, felt bad for them though for not having even 5% of the audience to their set. Not a SG fan, hence won't comment about them. I guess the fans had a good time. Now, NIN: Loved the set! The not so high point of the set for me was when they played Disappointed/FMW/TGD. How I wished for Frail/Wretched... Anyhow felt nice to have been audience to their last gig (for a while!).

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Anyone else notice how the synths were cranked WAY up and sounded crystal clear!? @johnbron and I listened to my recording on the way home and it sounds sooooooo good I'll share it with the world here shortly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah the sound was awesome last night!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Brought a friend from Germany, who knew little about NIN. Her first nin show, my 10th. I tried to play some in the car and she just wasn't into it. I thought for sure she would maybe enjoy the show a little, but she was no where near as excited as I was. As we walked out, she said "that was one of the best fucking shows I've ever seen in my life". That's my review!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I've put up some raw audio teasers up on my Instagram feed if anyone is interested

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Anyone else notice how the synths were cranked WAY up and sounded crystal clear!? @johnbron and I listened to my recording on the way home and it sounds sooooooo good I'll share it with the world here shortly

GOOD! I've always said the synth is always too quiet and buried in the background... over powered by vox/guit/perc.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I'm pretty sure the synths were cranked up for the video recording that Rob was doing