Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 49 of 49

Thread: BoJack Horseman

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seattle/Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is one of my most anticipated shows of the year...can't wait, one more week!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tomorrow!!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,224
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Oh shit, no way! This is back?? I never even knew! This is a nice pleasant surprise. This is hands down one of the best shows of this time.
    Now I'm excited!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seattle/Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    On the Bojack twitter page I think they have pretty much confirmed that the show has already been picked up for a 4th season.....Annnnnyways I am so ready to get this season rolling.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    A fun, sexy time for the whole family.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Posts
    1,793
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    I just finished season 3. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It wasn't as good as season 2, and I wouldn't quite go so far as to say it was great, but it was a solid season. I will probably like it more on a second viewing (that's what happened with S2 and now I love it).

    Also, Spoiler: RIP, Sarah Lynn. You'll be sucking a dick, dumb shit. In heaven.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    This show is definitely worth a re-watch, as there's a lot of stuff you miss the first time around. Little funny stuff in the background, things like that I love on animated shows going back to the early Simpsons episodes.

    It gets progressively darker, especially during the last 3-4 episodes. But it's no less funny for it. It balances pathos and levity like few shows have.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    New episodes drop September 8th

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,528
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    New episodes drop September 8th
    oh goddamnit. I was looking forward to the usual July release.
    It seems like shows being pushed back is getting trendy or something

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)



  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,528
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    It's finally time! Happy bingeing!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    so far, so good

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,528
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    I'm just finishing up season four. This show is fucking brilliant.

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    so many great moments. this season was fantastic. i love how it continues to make deeper insights into loneliness, depression, generational curses while being hilarious. The seagulls cracked me up.

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,528
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    so many great moments. this season was fantastic. i love how it continues to make deeper insights into loneliness, depression, generational curses while being hilarious. The seagulls cracked me up.
    the part where you could hear bojack's inner monologue is precisely what it sounds like in my bipolar alcoholic head.
    And omg, the second to last episode had me in tears.

    It just blows my mind that the most heart rending thing on tv is a fucking comedy about talking animals.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,224
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    This show is definitely worth a re-watch, as there's a lot of stuff you miss the first time around. Little funny stuff in the background, things like that I love on animated shows going back to the early Simpsons episodes.

    It gets progressively darker, especially during the last 3-4 episodes. But it's no less funny for it. It balances pathos and levity like few shows have.
    You are correct! I just started a re-watch from season 1 the other day to introduce my girlfriend to the show before I start season 4, and there are all these small subtle little funny things you miss the first time around, like the banner at Diane and Mr Peanut Butter's wedding that says "Peanut Butter is one word" at the bottom, kinda how you are explaining to someone over the phone how to write something and you give them instructions like "Jeff is spelled as G-e-o-f-f" and then they wrote that too, lol. Or the wolf in a t-shirt that says sheep (wolf in sheeps clothing). All these small subtle jokes that that a minute to get, but you will probably miss them the first time around.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Posts
    4,528
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    You are correct! I just started a re-watch from season 1 the other day to introduce my girlfriend to the show before I start season 4, and there are all these small subtle little funny things you miss the first time around, like the banner at Diane and Mr Peanut Butter's wedding that says "Peanut Butter is one word" at the bottom, kinda how you are explaining to someone over the phone how to write something and you give them instructions like "Jeff is spelled as G-e-o-f-f" and then they wrote that too, lol. Or the wolf in a t-shirt that says sheep (wolf in sheeps clothing). All these small subtle jokes that that a minute to get, but you will probably miss them the first time around.
    yeah it DEFINITELY rewards close viewing.
    there was a part where there were all these newspaper stories about Jessica Biel that were only shown for a second, and if you pause and read them there's a running joke throughout them.

    Oh, and if you watch the creepers whenever the news is playing, there's some pretty good stuff in there too.

Posting Permissions