Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2014.08.27 - Sacramento, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheater

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.08.27 - Sacramento, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheater

2014.08.27 - Sacramento, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Drove all the way from SF for this show. Got some really good tix last night from LiveNation. Decided to spend the night at my friends house in Sacramento. After watching the Mountain View show I just couldn't resist so decided to drive to Sac, except this venue is 40 miles north of Sac in the middle of farm lands. Don't know why Live Nation decided to put this venue where it is. Anyways the acoustics of the place are awesome and both bands sounded very good.

All the lawn ticket holders got free upgrades to reserved seats since this show was at about 50% capacity.

Setlist:

Copy of A
    Sanctified
    Came Back Haunted
    March of the Pigs
    Frail/The Wretched
    Closer
    Gave Up
    Disappointed
    Find My Way
    The Great Destroyer
    Eraser
    Wish
    The Hand That Feeds
    Head Like a Hole
    Encore:
    The Day The Whole World Went Away
    Hurt

Mariqueen and Rob were both sitting in the sound booth for most of the show. Crowd was somewhat decent. Both bands didn't speak much. Trent didn't even introduce the band. Really got the feeling that both bands wanted to get this show over with.

Again not sure why they decided to play this venue, or how Live Nation came up with the location, but don't expect a sellout if you are playing in the middle of farm lands on a wed night. I mean this place is seriously in the middle of nowhere!

This venue does attract other high selling artists such as Keith Urban and Linkin Park who are playing in a few weeks there.
    Last edited by nashstat; 08-28-2014 at 11:56 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Venue sucked but it was all made up for with how good Soundgarden and NIN were. Soundgarden had some shitty mixing though. Cornell was way low in the mix but the instruments were super loud.
    Last edited by nooneimportant; 08-28-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's TDTWWWA. Sorry, in advance, for the HTC One sucking with low-light shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here are all of the videos me and my friends got. tried to record most of it sorry if its shaky but i got suprisingly good audio for the camera i was using.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Without doubt one of the better ca shows. I saw LV, SD, LA, HW & this one.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Setlist was very bland for a fan who seen NIN an extreme amount of times. For a first timer I'm sure it was awesome, but for me it was pretty MEH and that is certainly not trent's fault.