Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62
Results 1,831 to 1,851 of 1851

Thread: Ferguson and general police misconduct

Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    I just arrived at the wedding venue, I’m about a mile from the arch and everything seems very calm. I know it’s still daylight and the violent folks only come out at night but hopefully this is a sign that tonight and the next few days will be relatively smooth for everyone.

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Cops are around at all hours.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I am laughing (not a funny laugh, but rather the kind of laugh you do when a child throws a tantrum but then immediately trips or bumps its head. Basically the Nelson laugh) at the cops gassing themselves and trying to blame it on protesters. Typical.
    Last edited by Swykk; 09-18-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Mentioned
    718 Post(s)
    this is so screwed up, ugh. wtf.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

Ferguson and general police misconduct

hey look, a cop having a very obvious panic attack and shooting at innocent people
    Admin edit
    Spoiler:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Jdp3Vtsao

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

full version:
    Admin edit
    Spoiler:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUrY38ZxEH0

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Jesus. Remember when I said repeatedly in this thread that we need to change the way we hire and monitor police?

Clearly, this guy isn’t fit for the job.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Please always put content warnings for graphic videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    718 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    full version:
    Admin warning: graphic content
    Spoiler:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUrY38ZxEH0
    Ok now I’m not watching this shit

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Ok now I知 not watching this shit

I didn't watch it either. The description is enough for me to hide it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    wtf was graphic about it????

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I didn't watch it. You posted that he's having a panic attack and shooting at people. Sounds Scary to me. I talked to leviathant and this is what we came up with. I think it's fair to warn people of the content especially if it's disturbing.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Jesus. Remember when I said repeatedly in this thread that we need to change the way we hire and monitor police?

Clearly, this guy isn稚 fit for the job.
    Well you are going to be happy to learn what happened after this. I'm still trying to find a credible link that contains the full story... but the cops name is Justin Johnson. So you can google it.

The people he was going after were charged with felonies. The police report doesn't mention the panic attack and says he simply saw someone with a gun (no weapons were found). A defective said it was "some kind of cardiac event." The felonies were dropped but other charges remain. The cop is still on duty.

Mentioned
    718 Post(s)
    Okay I watched it.

Nothing graphic in my opinion.

BUT this sure as fuck is an EXHIBIT A as to why cops need an EXTENSIVE PSYCH TEST (OR SIX) before they’re certified as a cop and given weapons. Holy shit. What @Swykk said.

While I fully respect that being a cop can be a difficult job, the police unions DO NOT protect us citizens; they protect the lowest common denominator / worst fucking employees.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-18-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Okay I watched it.

Nothing graphic in my opinion.

BUT this sure as fuck is an EXHIBIT A as to why cops need an EXTENSIVE PSYCH TEST (OR SIX) before they池e certified as a cop and given weapons. Holy shit. What @Swykk said.
    Ok I just changed to just say admin edit. Matt said linking (not embedding) is fine but I think tapatalk just shows me auto previews and I don't want to see it.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I didn't watch it. You posted that he's having a panic attack and shooting at people. Sounds Scary to me.
    Sounds like I had a sufficient content warning then! There is literally nothing else going on beyond that unless we want to add yelling and bleeped out swearing. But IDGAF do whatever. I was just confused.

Mentioned
    718 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Ok I just changed to just say admin edit. Matt said linking (not embedding) is fine but I think tapatalk just shows me auto previews and I don't want to see it.
    I can’t even tell that somebody was shot in the video; it’s just a cop clearly having a panic attack and a very brave paramedic talking the cop (who’s frozen) into giving up his gun.

@DigitalChaos , is the paramedic the pointing the cop’s gun and yelling at some distant perp?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Well you are going to be happy to learn what happened after this. I'm still trying to find a credible link that contains the full story... but the cops name is Justin Johnson. So you can google it.

The people he was going after were charged with felonies. The police report doesn't mention the panic attack and says he simply saw someone with a gun (no weapons were found). A defective said it was "some kind of cardiac event." The felonies were dropped but other charges remain. The cop is still on duty.
    Because OF COURSE they lied in the report and the cop still has his job.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

Yeah, the cool headed paramedics took over the situation and disarmed the cop. I was a little surprised the paramedic started pointing the gun and shouting but both paramedics were just trying to keep the suspects stuck where they were so nobody would get hurt by the volatile situation until help arrived. I also don't think anyone got hit by a bullet.

It's amazing how both paramedics were insanely calm and in control despite not having body armor, not having a weapon, and having active gun fire from a fucking lunatic.

Paramedics4Cops2017
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 10-18-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Oh! And the suspects are really poor so they couldn't afford bail or anything. Last I read is they had been stuck in jail for many weeks. I believe it happened in December 2016, so there has to be some updates.