Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Man, when Mike asked Tuco if that's all he got, then Tuco looked at the police officers with their guns held at him, laughed like a maniac then punched Mike one last time... I just love Tuco, a fucking loco.

And just with BB, the show gets better and better by each episode. My current favorite is Kim, and it's already heartbreking to know that in one way or another, she will not be a part of Jimmy's life. I'm sure there will be a point where Jimmy could've opted out to have a normal, happy life with Kim, but his sort-of addiction just got the better of him.

Also, Mike's misery with half-measures are scary. I don't even want to look back on my half-measures to see how they turned out, haha.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Man, when Mike asked Tuco if that's all he got, then Tuco looked at the police officers with their guns held at him, laughed like a maniac then punched Mike one last time... I just love Tuco, a fucking loco.

And just with BB, the show gets better and better by each episode. My current favorite is Kim, and it's already heartbreking to know that in one way or another, she will not be a part of Jimmy's life. I'm sure there will be a point where Jimmy could've opted out to have a normal, happy life with Kim, but his sort-of addiction just got the better of him.

Also, Mike's misery with half-measures are scary. I don't even want to look back on my half-measures to see how they turned out, haha.

Yeah, it's sad like breaking bad, just knowing that you're watching a guy turning into something bad. maybe at some point in the series it will take place in the present day. i would really love to see jimmy/saul have a happier ending than walter white ended up with.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Yeah, it's sad like breaking bad, just knowing that you're watching a guy turning into something bad. maybe at some point in the series it will take place in the present day. i would really love to see jimmy/saul have a happier ending than walter white ended up with.
    The few scenes with Saul makes me question the probability of this. In my previous comment, I wanted to write that Saul must be thinking back to THAT moment (whatever it may be) when he could have settled with Kim, but chosed not to, and regretting it forever, but I did not write it because I realized, that the first thing he does when he gets home is watch Better Call Saul advertisements. He is an alcoholic, who years down the road after losing everything, friends, family, the thing he (seems to) misses the most is the alcohol. "Saul was here", not Jimmy. He is extremely proud of what he achieved and I don't see how he could ever be happy. Actually, I do: he gives himself up. He might take more pride sitting in jail as the infamous Saul Goodman, than living the rest of his life as Obedient Citizen #712781.

Hell, it could be his last case, representing himself.
    Last edited by Volband; 03-17-2016 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Finally got myself caught up. Vince Gilligan has done it once again. It's really interesting to see what led these characters to their roles in Breaking Bad. The introduction of Tio last week was great. I have a feeling when this is all said and done, many people will be marathoning BCS and BB back to back.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    it's a bit slower than last season, and that's saying something considering last season was slow. this is just the type of show it is though and i love it for that. it's also funny how each episode ends abruptly lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm glad they're giving Mike just about the same amount of air time as Jimmy/Saul. He was easily my favorite supporting character in the BB universe and it's great getting his back-story, as well. Overall, I'm really enjoying this show.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I prefer Mike's story arc this entire season so far, not to say Jimmy's isn't good.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I've been re-watching Breaking Bad, and all the character development for Jimmy/Saul and Mike from this show has finally made me hate Walter White and want to see him get what's coming to him.

I've loved the Sandpiper stuff, and Bob Odenkirk's face when that stupid commercial came on late at night was perfect. Glad that they got a renewal for a third season already. I really want to see what happens to Kim that she's completely out of Jimmy's life by the time we meet Saul in Breaking Bad.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    That bump made me realize that I never actually finished season two.

I'm a little disappointed that the Jimmy / Chuck storyline played out so predictably, but I am interested in seeing where Kim and Mike's respective stories go.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    !!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Made me laugh and smile. I think we're getting Saul Goodman this season finally.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Made me laugh and smile. I think we're getting Saul Goodman this season finally.
    I would like to see at least two more seasons with Jimmy, with him becoming Saul at the end of the 4th season.
    I like the slow pacing of the series and there's no need to rush, plus i like how the guy is still naive in a lot of ways...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I would like to see at least two more seasons with Jimmy, with him becoming Saul at the end of the 4th season.
    I like the slow pacing of the series and there's no need to rush, plus i like how the guy is still naive in a lot of ways...
    Even with a compelling plot they're gonna start to lose people if he isn't aiming in that direction soon. I think the finale with Chuck is gonna make him head towards Saul Goodman for new clientele and a new name after he's about to be tarnished by his brother's recording this season.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    "Taste the family"

So....cannibalism this season?

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Even with a compelling plot they're gonna start to lose people if he isn't aiming in that direction soon. I think the finale with Chuck is gonna make him head towards Saul Goodman for new clientele and a new name after he's about to be tarnished by his brother's recording this season.
    Either way, i don't want this series to end soon.
    I want at least two more seasons the show holds on it's own and the BB universe is expanding, can't get enough of it!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    These promos are great!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    ;;;;;;;;;;

poor Kim.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Wow, what an episode tonight! This show has been good since the start but tonight's episode was of Breaking Bad season 4 quality.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    This is slowly turning into the best season of Better Call Saul yet.

Odenkirk and McKean better get Emmy consideration.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @Bachy Agreed I can't get enough of this show right now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah! Last episode was so satisfying!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He defecated through a sunroof!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    That was a really shitty thing that Jimmy did.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I wish Netflix Canada would put up S3 already.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    It's likely to go up much closer to the premiere date next month

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    It took me over a year to skim through seasons one and two....

I watched season three in two days.

I'll admit, I was skeptical that the end of the final episode meant what everyone seemed to assume it meant. But given one of the first scenes in this trailer, I suppose they were all right. I was just ready for a "not so fast..." kind of thing to happen.

(Is that spoiler-free enough?)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Sooo, after just finishing Breaking Bad (HOLY SHIT) I am skeptical about BCS. Is this worth watching??