Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2014.08.07 - Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.08.07 - Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion

Charlotte, NC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Atlanta will probably get the alternate setlist as Charlotte was identical to virginia beach. Trent was in a dancing mood and said thank yous throughout the show. I was part of a 3 person mini mosh pit in section 1. Sorry to those who I may have gotten in the way. Left during hurt as usual to avoid the traffic. Have fun for those who are going to Atlanta.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Enjoyed the "VIP" area, which had covered sitting areas, the restrooms were also pretty good. My friend and I sat around watching people play cornhole for a while. My friend decided to take a little nap during the intermission while set up was going on so I just sat around messing with my phone when I noticed some guy moving Trent's board toward center stage. Well, as soon as the guy plugged it in, Trent walked out, so I had to wake my friend up after a 15 minute nap. Set list was good, the visuals during Hurt were pretty nice too.
    Last edited by REPLICA; 08-09-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great visuals great show overall in Charlotte! Unfortunately I sat beside someone who brought three toddlers. It honestly ruined it for me. Guy got angry if anyone bumped into him dancing. Am I out of line? NIN to me doesn't seem family friendly.