Thread: spaceSuicide's Horrortastic Horrific Horror Film Thread...Of Horror!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    @elevenism There has been some new releases in February that may interest you.

I had the chance to watch Don't Knock Twice and Havenhurst this weekend. First one is about an urban legend of a demonic witch, who haunts a girl. The movie never really hits a good pace but it still had some good moments and scare.
    Havenhurst is some people who mysteriously disappear in this gothic apparent building.

I also got Don't Hang Up and The Monster but I haven't watch those yet.

I watched XX and really didn't care much for it. The Box was cool but The Birthday Party failed to keep me interested. Movie redeemed itself with Don't Fall. Overall, it was not as good as Southbound in my opinion.

Other titles I've seen lately include Late Phases and From The Dark. I would recommend the latter only.
    Last edited by Deepvoid; 02-28-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    @elevenism There has been some new releases in February that may interest you.

I had the chance to watch Don't Knock Twice and Havenhurst this weekend. First one is about an urban legend of a demonic witch, who haunts a girl. The movie never really hits a good pace but it still had some good moments and scare.
    Havenhurst is some people who mysteriously disappear in this gothic apparent building.

I also got Don't Hang Up and The Monster but I haven't watch those yet.

I watched XX and really didn't care much for it. The Box was cool but The Birthday Party failed to keep me interested. Movie redeemed itself with Don't Fall. Overall, it was not as good as Southbound in my opinion.

Other titles I've seen lately include Late Phases and From The Dark. I would recommend the latter only.
    So @Deepvoid are you only suggesting From the Dark out of ALL the titles you listed, or just the last two?

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    @elevenism Go with From The Dark, The Monster (heard good things).

Give Don't Knock Twice a chance and let me know what thought.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    @elevenism Go with From The Dark, The Monster (heard good things).

Give Don't Knock Twice a chance and let me know what thought.

I was excited to watch The Monster and was really let down.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    I was excited to watch The Monster and was really let down.
    Just watched it. I agree, it wasn't really good. Too bad because the monster was actually cool looking. The setting of the movie and its execution was just bad.