Thread: spaceSuicide's Horrortastic Horrific Horror Film Thread...Of Horror!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    My wife and I were both really pleasantly surprised by Annabeele: Creation. There were parts of it that scared the hell out of the both of us and the cinematography was beautiful and felt like a Conjuring movie.

So apparently, they are building a full on "Conjuring Cinematic universe." There's two spin offs in the works: The Nun and The Crooked Man, as well as The Conjuring Three.

after seeing Annabelle Creation, I look forward to the spin offs and sequels. It wasn't Casablanca, but it's a frightening movie that's good enough to be connected to The Conjuring.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    My wife and I were both really pleasantly surprised by Annabeele: Creation. There were parts of it that scared the hell out of the both of us and the cinematography was beautiful and felt like a Conjuring movie.

So apparently, they are building a full on "Conjuring Cinematic universe." There's two spin offs in the works: The Nun and The Crooked Man, as well as The Conjuring Three.

after seeing Annabelle Creation, I look forward to the spin offs and sequels. It wasn't Casablanca, but it's a frightening movie that's good enough to be connected to The Conjuring.

http://movieweb.com/the-nun-movie-vi...uring-spinoff/

I just read an article about the Conjuring universe and how they intend to expand on it. I look forward to The Nun a character I feel we haven't seen enough of yet.