Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Fuck me. (No, seriously.)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It's not like I don't have opportunities to have sex with people, my body just doesn't work (chronic BV/ph issues bb) most of the time and hollllly shit it's such a bummer sometimes. The last time I had penetrative sex was JUNE and the last time I had any kind of receptive sex was like September despite having humans in my life who would be up for the task if my vagina would get its shit together. I do all the shit I'm supposed to do before someone comes at me with some "wear cotton underwear" shit. Hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel at this point with what I'm currently trying, just frustrated. Next time I see a sexual partner is in early January so I'd really love to be able to get laid then.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 12-18-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Did not get laid, still having bv probs, but didn't even want to. Neither of us were in the mood to. My desire to have sex with other people has been like... almost not-present lately and I can't figure out if it's depression or just fluid sexuality being fluid. Which like, isn't super great since I have a couple of dates I'm supposed to follow up with now that I'm back in NYC and stuff, and one of them is a girl who I think is just amazing and is super my type so w t f, brain.