Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck me. (No, seriously.)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I just want to be touched by someone who's not me >.<

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, I spent a solid :45 minutes on Victorias Secret website looking for a gift for lady friend. I kept trying to think "what would she like?" Then I felt guilty; I felt like I was objectifying her? So, I asked her straight up, would you like if I bought you underwear for Christmas? The answer was a resounding "YES!" Then it dawned on me - we're both adults and in a serious relationship and it's ok to fantasize about your significant other in frilly underwear; they actually dig that shit!

Needless to say, I got all sorts of turned on thinking about her opening her present, modeling it for me, then taking it off...

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Needless to say, I got all sorts of turned on thinking about her opening her present, modeling it for me, then taking it off...
    Wouldn't an empty box save about 10 minutes and a pretty good chunk of money?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, I spent a solid :45 minutes on Victorias Secret website looking for a gift for lady friend. I kept trying to think "what would she like?" Then I felt guilty; I felt like I was objectifying her? So, I asked her straight up, would you like if I bought you underwear for Christmas? The answer was a resounding "YES!" Then it dawned on me - we're both adults and in a serious relationship and it's ok to fantasize about your significant other in frilly underwear; they actually dig that shit!

Yeah, but go for a proper lingerie brand rather than that teen cheerleader shit VS sells.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Yeah, but go for a proper lingerie brand rather than that teen cheerleader shit VS sells.
    Baby steps...
    (Also...suggestions?)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hmm, American lingerie shops are really disgusting tbh, it's all really tacky and/or wanting people to look like teenagers.

Try:
    - Secrets in Lace
    - What Katie Did
    - The stuff they sell in department stores (Elle MacPherson, Fantasie etc)
    - Kiss Me Deadly

If you want to import, take a look at Marks and Spencer, Playful Promises, Ann Summers.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Baby steps...
    (Also...suggestions?)
    Baby Steps sounds like an horrific brand. ;p

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ Can you just go back to killing people's families?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Idk if it's the hormones in my IUD or if I'm on the rag but damn, I've been so horny lately with no luck. Ugh. Spare me.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Yeah I don't want a relationship, I just want to feel cheap and violated. Cheap and meaningless sex gets such a bad rap.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I'm just thankful that it's generally accepted here. I totally understand that feeling, even if I'd like to actually have an attempt at a monogamous relationship, if given the opportunity. However, a nice fling here and there sounds like it could be sort of meaningful and extremely fun with a really good and close friend, but of course there's still the risk and debate of one person falling in love and the other person not falling in love. But yes, I totally understand that feeling. It's like The Only Time in real life.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I don't know why it didn't occur to me any sooner, but if the option for topic subtitles was available, "Need to contaminate, to alleviate this loneliness!", would seem to say it all.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Nooooo too much room for std jokes noooooo.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Need to take proper precautions prior to alleviating this loneliness.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Nooooo too much room for std jokes noooooo.
    It's a good thing that I was mostly kidding then. If I were to have made this thread, I wouldn't have actually done that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Need to take proper precautions prior to alleviating this loneliness.
    Exactly, and agreed 100%.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'm quite happy with my title still. I just wish I didn't still belong in this thread after over a year.

*sigh*

Fuck me.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I still like mine back on the old board: “The Virginity and Not Getting Any Thread" but, I'm biased.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Whatever way you spell it, I'm over a year without. :/

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    And for another go at an awkward attempt at humor again since joking around isn't exactly my forte... this topic... plus being single in like forever is probably tantamount to what @Jinsai and @Kid Charlemagne might feel if they were subjected/stuck at a Super Shitty Music Festival/Convention, or a really bad dream about one.

(I'm also trying to make light of this, since this sometimes drives me fucking crazy. I know this pain all too well. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-27-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I once got a free ticket to go to a KROQ festival called "Acoustic Christmas." The lineup turned out to be Coldplay, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Staind, and No Doubt. It sucked.

On thread topic, I guess lately I'm not into the idea of having a serious relationship. Lately I value my personal space more. It's odd... I think most people as they get older get more serious about having a lasting relationship. All my friends are getting married and having kids. More and more I just want to be left alone, and I'm perfectly ok with that.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 12-27-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    That sounds just about right to me. At least it's better than nothing, and I'm definitely feeling your stance on that.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Seen elsewhere:

"My name might as well be New Years Resolution, because nobody's going to do me."

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    But they keep hoping that one day they might be able to.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    A sticker showed up on my truck like 10 years ago that said, "every second of everyday, someone other than me is getting laid." No one I knew fessed up but at the time it was fitting.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hmm, tonight may well prove interesting...

UPDATE! It wasn't.
    Last edited by Fixer808; 01-19-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    441 days.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    On thread topic, I guess lately I'm not into the idea of having a serious relationship. Lately I value my personal space more. It's odd... I think most people as they get older get more serious about having a lasting relationship. All my friends are getting married and having kids. More and more I just want to be left alone, and I'm perfectly ok with that.
    I used to be of that mindset (as of a year ago even) - didn't ever see the point in getting married or wanting to, or wanting kids.

A year later I've found the right person and we're expecting a baby in August, with engagement to come shortly. It's amazing what can happen when you meet the one.

edit: she was of that same mindset as me, too.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-19-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I stopped counting. I don't have a clue when it will happen again. I'm not that desperate.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Observations: I hate the title of this thread, seriously.

HEY REMEMBER THIS THREAD EXISTS, THOUGH? So we don't have to whine in the actual Fucking thread about how we're not fucking.

I'm going to be at a party with two gorgeous people who, as of about the past week, my boyfriend and I can't bang anymore. And they're REALLY ATTRACTIVE, and I haven't seen either of them in ages, so getting with them was already hella overdue, and it's off the table now. And it's going to be super lame.

Also my boyfriend is more like... emotionally affected by us breaking stuff off with them than me and is also having a shit day and he doesn't want to hear me attempt solidarity at not being able to bang the absurdly attractive people, so I'm venting here.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Why is it off the table now?