Thread: NIN Confessions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinCollins420 View Post
    As you may remember, Beside You In Time came out around that time, so obviously I bought it because it was linked to the ARG I was slowly becoming obsessed with.

15 minutes into that DVD I realised I had no fucking idea who this band was, but I was ready to take the ride.

Came for the Year Zero ARG, stayed for the NIN.
    That DVD/BRD still looks and sounds amazing to this day. Absolutely love it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    That DVD/BRD still looks and sounds amazing to this day. Absolutely love it.
    I lost my original copy in one of the three moves I did between 2011-2014. I don't know when exactly, but I went and ordered another copy as soon as I noticed because that show was my gateway and massively important to me.

Fortunately, even 9 years later, it was still a reasonable price. Something I hadn't come to expect when it came to NIN's catalogue.

Edit: 2007 to 2014 was not 9 years. My point still stands.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GavinCollins420; 06-27-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinCollins420 View Post
    I lost my original copy in one of the three moves I did between 2011-2014. I don't know when exactly, but I went and ordered another copy as soon as I noticed because that show was my gateway and massively important to me.

Fortunately, even 9 years later, it was still a reasonable price. Something I hadn't come to expect when it came to NIN's catalogue.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    I lost or damaged my original DVD (can’t exactly remember) as well, and bought the BRD after that. It’s available on iTunes if one needs to go that route.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah, I should probably get that Blu-Ray before it's too late. Beside You In Time is, like, one of the only DVDs I still own.